Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Lesson Four - Pagina 2 Gryffi10
305 Points
Lesson Four - Pagina 2 Untitl11
297 Points
Lesson Four - Pagina 2 Ravenc10
145 Points
Lesson Four - Pagina 2 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Lesson Four

In jos 
+2
Keith Parker
Ambrosius Umbranox
6 participanți
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
AutorMesaj
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Lesson Four - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Keith looked around the room and saw James, remember that he was his partner last time. Keith stood up and made his way over towards him. "Hey, do you want to be partners with me?" Keith asked, smiling.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

James was surprised that someone was asking him to be his partner, since he remembered struggling last time to find one. "Yes, yes, of course." he replied after a brief moment. They moved to one of the corners of the room and positioned themselves at a dozen feet from each other, while the their classmates were walking around, searching for someone to practice with. "Would you like to go first?" James asked after they drew their wands.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 1:28 am

"Sure." Keith replied. He pointed his wand at James, he repeated the incantation a few times in his head, before actually using it on James. He then made sure that he was using his wand the right way. "Petrificus Totalus!" Keith said, his wand at James.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 2:34 am

Bill crossed to Kim decided to ask her to be his partner on this lesson. He cane near to her took a breath and said "Kim would you like to be my partner for this spell?" He stood firm waiting for a reaction. He thought in his mind that it will probably be a negative one since he is a Gryffindor after all.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 3:02 am

As soon as Professor Umbranox finished giving them their instructions, Richard walked towards Kim to ask her to practice with him. However, as he approached, he noticed that she was already talking to someone. It was Macgonagall, a Gryffindor boy who he had met a few weeks earlier on the Quidditch Pitch. "Kim would you like to be my partner for this spell?" he asked her. Richard immediately stopped from surprise. It had never crossed his mind that someone else could have asked Kim to be his partner. She'll probably decline his offer, he reassured himself after a few moments. This could even be pretty fun. he thought with a smirk, impatiently awaiting Kim's answer, certain the the boy would get rejected.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

After the instructions were given, Kim immediately thought of who to be partnered with. "Kim would you like to be my partner for this spell?" Bill asked her, whom she remembered, is a relative of the famous Transfiguration professor, Professor MacGonagall. Though she never thought being asked by a Gryffindor student, Kim thought of this new experience on others. "Certainly. Thanks for asking," she answered back with a smile on her face. Realizing who she had partnered with before, she immediately looked for Richard, who was standing still, looking towards her. Maybe he's looking on the board, since it is at my back, she thought. Then, out of awkwardness, she sent him a smile.

Kim and Bill positioned themselves, facing each other, having the cushions as their background. "Alright, I'll go first."

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Kim Frey in Mier Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 1:33 pm

As his partner was raising his wand, James held his breath, preparing to be hit by the curse. He didn't know what to expect. After all, being petrified is not something you experience every day. "Petrificus Totalus!" Keith exclaimed after a few moments that had seemed like an interminable time in James' eyes.

James had just enough time to notice a smoky grayish light come out of Keith's wand when the curse violently hit him right in the chest. He immediately felt a tension in his muscles and his arms suddenly became hard and glued themselves to his torso while his legs stiffened. However, the spell had apparently not been fully successful, since he could still slightly move his feet, which prevented him from falling on the ground. Not wanting to lose balance, he made small steps, while the rest of his body was like that of a soldier at attention. Realizing how ridiculous he must seem, waddling like a penguin, he looked at his partner. "I th'nk ye sh'ld c'st the sp'll 'ne m're t'me" he muttered, as he was unable to move his lips correctly due to the effects of the curse.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm

"Oh, right." Keith said apologetically, as he noticed his spell had failed to petrify all of James' body. He pointed his wand at him again. "Petrificus Totalus!" He repeated, a bit clearer than before.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 3:58 am

"Certainly. Thanks for asking". Kim's answer wiped out the smirk on Richard's face in the blink of an eye. He couldn't believe his ears. Noticing that he was looking in their direction, she smiled at him. Furious, he feigned ignorance and turned around, seeking for someone else to team up with. However, it seemed that everyone had already found a partner. "I believe the others are all already in groups of two." he said after walking to professor Umbranox.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 9:37 am

"Petrificus Totalus!" Keith exclaimed. This time, James felt his feet suddenly become immobile and he instantly lost balance. He prepared for a brutal impact when hitting the floor, but the cushions revealed to be very effective in softening his fall. Lying down on the floor, he realized with relief that he could still breath and see, though every single part of his body felt like it had been turned into stone. His gaze riveted on the ceiling, he tried to tell Keith to call Professor Umbranox so that the teacher could undo the effects of the curse, but soon realized that the spell also hindered his ability to speak. All that he could do now is wait, helpless in this very uncomfortable situation.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Keith was so amazed that he performed the spell correctly, he just stood there in awe. He then looked at James and turned towards Professor Umbranox. "Professor, could you undo the spell on James?" He asked. He glanced back over at James, who was lying helplessly on the cushion.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 2:24 am

Ambrosius watched his students split into groups and start practicing. However, it seemed that one of them was unable to find a partner. "I believe the others are all already in groups of two." Richard Adlard announced after walking towards him. "Well, that is indeed an issue. I would suggest you to practice the curse on me, yet since I am the only one capable of undoing its effects, that would be somewhat problematic."

While Ambrosius was meditating on the solution to Richard Adlard's situation, he noticed another student approach. "Professor, could you undo the spell on James?" Keith Parker inquired. "Of course" he replied, following the Gryffindor. "Please wait here, mister Adlard". They walked towards the other end of the classroom, where James Riddle was lying immobile on the floor. Ambrosius stood over him, pointed his wand at the boy's chest and uttered: "Rennervate". The student's body instantly regained its usual state, and he slowly raised to a sitting position. "Is everything all right, mister Riddle?" he asked, knowing that being "petrified" was not a very enjoyable experience, especially the first time. After the boy had recovered, he helped him stand up. "Impressive performance, mister Parker." he complimented the other pupil. "Now just change roles and keep the good work."

"Here is what we are going to do." Ambrosius announced once he rejoined Richard Adlard. "You will be casting the curse at me, and I will perform a Shield Charm in order to reflect it back in your direction. Therefore, you will experience both executing the spell and being subjected to its effects."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 10:52 am

With Professor Umbranox's help, James stood up with difficulty, relieved to be freed from the effects of the curse. "You are pretty skilled with these defence spells." he complimented Keith as the teacher was heading back to the other end of the classroom, remembering how easily he sent him flying through the air with the Knock-Back Jinx during their previous lesson.

After a few moments, they regained their initial positions, and James prepared to cast the charm. He glanced at the table, verifying that he knew the exact incantation and the precise hand movement. After whispering "Petrifucus Totalus" and executing the hand motion a few times, he pointed his wand at his partner. "I'm sorry in advance if I hurt you of something like that. Are you ready?" he asked him as he didn't want to catch him off-guard. Keith nodded. "Petrificus Totalus"
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 11:25 am

Keith felt his feet come up off the ground, and soon enough, felt the comfort of the cushion. He felt his entire body tighten up. He tried moving every part of his body to see if James had made an error, but found none whatsoever. Keith was more than surprised to find that James had mastered the spell on the first try. Now, all he had to do was wait for the help of Professor Umbranox.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMar Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm

"You will be casting the curse at me, and I will perform a Shield Charm in order to reflect it back in your direction. Therefore, you will experience both executing the spell and being subjected to its effects." Professor Umbranox explained to Richard. He contented himself with nodding and went to take a convenient position in order to cast the curse. "Petrificus Totalus" he furiously exclaimed, brandishing his wand towards the teacher.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 2:39 am

The curse rapidly burst out of the student's wand. Prepared, Ambrosius instantly moved his hand in a waving motion while pronouncing the incantation in his head. As soon as it impacted the shield, the spell rebounded directly off it back towards the caster.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 4:10 am

Richard was so focused on performing the spell he let slip from memory that it was supposed to come back at him. Caught off guard, the curse hit him head-on, and he brutally fell down from the impact. His arms and legs immediately stiffened, and soon his entire body had become as hard as a rock. Extremely ill-at-ease by being held down like that, he tried to struggle but soon realised there was no point to it. He then attempted to call for Professor Umbranox, but discovered that he was also unable to speak. Suddenly, he noticed the teacher's pale face enter in his line of sight. Relieved, he waited for the professor to free him.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 8:14 am

James was astonished to see that his spell succeeded from the first attempt. He recalled having some issues with the previous ones, and since this one was supposed to be even more difficult, he sincerely didn't believe that he could perform it correctly in one try. Remembering that he should probably bring Professor Umbranox to help Keith, he walked towards the other end of the room,feeling somewhat more confident than usually. The teacher was standing over Richard inert body, obviously undoing the effects of the Full Body-Bind Curse. James waited for him to finish, then approached. "I'm sorry, Professor, but could you please come and undo the curse on Keith?"
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm

"That was a pretty powerful curse, mister Adlard" Ambrosius said after casting the Reviving Spell on the student. "However, you should not let your emotions govern your abilities. Remember, you control the magic, and not the other way around." Before the boy could reply anything, James Riddle approached, asking Ambrosius if he could free his partner from the curse.

"I saw that you succeeded from the first attempt. That is quite impressive." he complimented the boy while they were walking towards the part of the classroom where he had been practicing. Ambrosius was satisfied to discover that his effort to raise Riddle's self-confidence had born fruit. "Rennervate" he uttered on Keith Parker "petrified" body once they had arrived to their destination. After helping the student get back on his feet and making sure that he was fine, the teacher glanced at his watch. There were only seven minutes left until the end of the class. He gazed around to see if everyone had finished practicing, so that he could conclude the lesson.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 12:51 pm

As both of them positioned themselves, Kim focused as hard as she can, thinking how she will immobilize Bill. "Petrificus Totalus!" Suddenly, without any further notice, Bill fell into the soft cushions. Kim immediately bent forward if everything went well but she saw that only the bottom part of Bill's body turned into stone. As Kim was given instruction by Bill to cast the spell again, she helped him to at least stand up and get his balance again. "Petrificus Totalus!" Kim saw the vast light coming from her wand going to his body, wrapping every inch of him and turning it to stone. She, then, leaned forward again and saw her work as done.

Bill wasn't moving, except for his eyes, which were completely terrified. Kim now guessed that being immobilize isn't a wonderful feeling at all, though she knows that later that day, she'll be in his position. "Wait there, I'll call professor to undue the spell." She went towards the professor and did what she said.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Apparently, one of the groups had still not accomplished their task. After undoing the effects of the Petrificus Totalus curse on William Macgonagall, Ambrosius turned towards the two students and said: "Good work, miss Frey. Now mister Macgonagall if you would please attempt to cast the spell yourself. Just do not linger as we do not have much time left". As the others had finished practicing, their gazes were all directed towards the boy.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 EmptyJoi Feb 16, 2012 8:34 am

Bill woke up from immobilization and readied himself to immobilize Kim. He focused on the charm focused energy on the fact that he has to succeed and said "Petrificus Totalus". Kim fell to the cushions but she tried to move to get rid of immobilization. Bill knew this was not a good feeling and he started to raise Kim her feet. After getting sure that she is allright he stood again and said one more time "Petrificus Totalus" and he felt some warmth in his fingers. As he look up he saw as Kim's hand stick to her body as she was glued and she fell into the cushions, good that they were there.

Bill came to Kim and looked towards her, her eyes were moving and he waited for professor Ambrosius to unfreeze Kim.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Four   Lesson Four - Pagina 2 Empty

Sus In jos

Lesson Four
Sus 
Pagina 2 din 2Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
 Subiecte similare
-
» Lesson One
» Day one Lesson one