Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Gryffi10
305 Points
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Untitl11
297 Points
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Ravenc10
145 Points
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011

In jos 
+23
Blake Ironbolt
Keith Parker
Jasmine Lior
Gabriel Gulmedal
tonette2899
Quinn Jordan
McKayla Cooper
Joshua Wardein
Scarlett.Everdeen
Scorpio Felton
Storm Lupus
Ajna Skita
Eliza Parkinson
Lilly Rose
Richard Adlard
Callidora Nobbs
Mobius Muggletum
Thalia Thorn
Scarly22
William Bill Macgonagall
Leslie Diamond
Layla Chaisson
James Riddle
27 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Empty
MesajSubiect: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyJoi Sept 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Sorting

Letter from the Headmaster,
First of all I want to welcome all the First Year witches and wizards to the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I am honored to own the title of Headmaster of the school of magic that offers the highest quality of education .With this letter I want to make official the Sorting Ceremony for the Spring Term 2011(01 August -31 October). I hope you will enjoy studying here and for any questions you can find me at the Headmaster Tower. Now it’s time for sorting you to a house…

Anton Devon

If you didn’t already ,we advise everyone to read the rules and the students guide book. They offer very useful information about how to role play a student at Hogwarts.

Each Student has the right to be sorted only once .Please complete the sorting form very carefully because based on your answers we will sort you to one of the 4 houses: Gryffindor ,Slytherin ,Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff .After you’ve been sorted you won’t be able to change your house.
Please do not create a new topic for the Sorting Ceremony .Just copy the form ,complete it with your answers and paste it in the reply box.
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” that’s what Jean-Jacques Rousseau said .What we want to tell you is that the entire Hogwarts Magic Realm staff are human too, it will take a bit of time until your application will be reviewed (maximum 2 days,we try to review all of them in just some hours after they’ve been posted). After you’ve been sorted you will be invited to the specific group and your post will be edited by an admin who will write at the bottom of it where you’ve been set.

You Must answer to all the question. You are not allowed to delete any of them or your application will be considered incorrect and deleted.

The Sorting Hat

Cod:
What’s your favorite magic Subject?:

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born?

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):

How you see your life in the future?

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?

What is your favorite spell?

What is your favorite color?

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional)

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Sus In jos
Layla Chaisson

Layla Chaisson

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyLun Sept 05, 2011 12:41 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: transfigurations

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? muggle born

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):
self-sacrifice,intelligence,wisdom
I want to be writing books for little wizards and witches
What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):
friendship
What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):
invisibility cloak,
if someones life was in danger
Aguamenti
turquoise
Which of the four houses is your favorite? ravenclaw

Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by James Riddle)
I can see you are very smart, and keep your friends deep in your heart. Only one House you'll call your home, the one under the starry dome: Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Leslie Diamond

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptySam Sept 10, 2011 1:48 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Arithmancy

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half-blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Wisdom, self-sacrifice, loyalty

How you see your life in the future? I see it as being a teacher.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):Friendship.

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Only in danger or in really deep anger.

What is your favorite spell? That one that works like a chameleon.

What is your favorite color? Light blue.

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Rawenclaw.

Sorting Ceremony
You're most certainly very wise, and I see that friendship you prize. With such a sharp and ready mind, there's one place where you'll find your kind: Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyJoi Sept 15, 2011 7:54 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration, DADA

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half-Blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry): Courage, Intelligence, Ambition, Creativity

How you see your life in the future?Being a Teacher or working in the Ministry

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):Justice

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):Wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? If my Life was in danger

What is your favorite spell? Expecto Patronum

What is your favorite color? Blue

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Gryffindor

Sorting Ceremony
You sure belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart, as daring, nerve and chivalry, set Gryffindors apart: Gryffindor
Sus In jos
Scarly22

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 4:10 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Defence against the dark arts

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born?: Half-Blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry):loyalty, courage, dedication.

How you see your life in the future?Being a teacher in defence against the dark arts.javascript:emoticonp('study')

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):friendshipjavascript:emoticonp('sunny')

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):broomstick

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?When my life or somebody elses was in danger

What is your favorite spell?Lumos

What is your favorite color?Dark blue

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional)Gryfindor

Sorting Ceremony
Truly a great and loyal friend, Courageous till the very end, I'm sure not to be wrong, Saying here you belong: Gryffindor

Sus In jos
Thalia Thorn

My Character
Galleons: 150
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyLun Sept 19, 2011 6:28 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Flying lessons, divination, charms and defence against the dark arts.

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): intelligent,wisdom and decication.

How you see your life in the future? Filled with magic, knowledge, and hopefully a proffesor at a wizarding school! Hopefulyl Hogwarts

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? If all of my intelligence and skill ran out during a battle, and I had no other choice, only them would I use it too protect myself and others.

What is your favorite spell? Legilimens

What is your favorite color? Blue.

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) RAVENCLAW.

I find you have great wisdom, A great witch you will become, Dedication should suffice, To get you through the thin ice. Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyDum Oct 02, 2011 3:19 am

DADA
pure-blood
creativity, loyalty, courage
work in Ministry of Magic
friendship
wand
death situation
flipendo
black

Sorting Ceremony
You're full of imagination, Always seeking for creation, I have the perfect House for you, The one whose crest is bronze and blue: Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Mobius Muggletum

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptySam Oct 08, 2011 10:20 pm

What's your favourite subject?
DADA
Are you Half-blood,pureblood, or Muggle born?
Muggle born
Loyalty,wisdom,creativity
Create wands
justice
wand
Death situation
Repello
Blue,Silver
Ravenclaw

Sorting Ceremony
Creative, loyal and wise, It sure won't be a surprise, That the only House that fits, 's the one of learning and wits: Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Callidora Nobbs

My Character
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyDum Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

1. Defense Against the Dark Arts

2. Pureblood

3. Ambitious, intelligent and cunning.

4. I have four jobs and I have changed the world to make it how it SHOULD be.
Everything's in its perfect place and everyone is having a good time.

5. Being the best is most important to me.

6. My wand would be the most important thing to me.

7. If someone tried to kill me or tried to Crucio me I would control them and have them crucio
themself.

8. That question is hard but I'll say "Episkey" because its a useful spell and I get
hurt ALOT.

9. My favorite color is green.

10. Sytherin is the best house and its a tie for Ravenclaw and Gryffindor in second place.

Sorting Ceremony
Certainly in Slytherin, You'll make your real friends, Those cunning folk use any means, To achieve their ends: Slytherin
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyVin Oct 14, 2011 12:40 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Charms

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pure-Blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Intelligence, Cunning, Power

How you see your life in the future? Working for the Ministry of Magic.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Being the best

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? In case it helps me to reach my goals.

What is your favorite spell? Legilimens

What is your favorite color? Silver

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) I will let the Sorting Hat decide.

Being the best is your goal, you should be careful not to lose your soul, in Slytherin you shall enroll.
Sus In jos
Lilly Rose

Lilly Rose

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 6:02 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfigurations

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):Creativity, courage, cunning

How you see your life in the future? Doing something successful.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Invisibility cloak

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? In a situation of life-or-death

What is your favorite spell? Incendio

What is your favorite color? either Green, black, or blue/purple

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) either Slytherin or Ravenclaw

Sorting Ceremony
You're creative and cunning, So it should not be stunning, That with such an intellect, Only one House is perfect: Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyLun Oct 17, 2011 4:42 am

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Loyalty, Wisdom and Dedication.

How you see your life in the future? Becoming an experienced wizard.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Never, Its too dangerous.

What is your favorite spell? Lumos

What is your favorite colour? Gold

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Gryffindor

Sorting Ceremony
You are friendly, loyal, And unafraid of toil, With such dedication, There's no hesitation : Hufflepuff
Sus In jos
Ajna Skita

Ajna Skita

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyVin Oct 21, 2011 7:23 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Astronomy

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pure-blood

intelligence, wisdom, loyalty
How you see your life in the future? Teaching, research or writing

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): justice

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Self defence

What is your favorite color? Yellow

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Slytherin

Intelligence and wisdom you possess, Hogwarts will become your new address, You wished Slyhterin I guess, But you will be good in Ravenclaw nonetheless.

Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptySam Oct 22, 2011 5:32 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: DADA, Charms

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Intelligence, loyality, courage

How you see your life in the future? Many good friends, knowing a lot about wizardry and witchcraft.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? I would always try to find another solution.

What is your favorite spell? Expecto Patronum and Confringo

What is your favorite color? Red

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional): I have great respect for gryffindor, but where I end up, will the hat decide.

Sorting Ceremony
Wit and courage I perceive, I see that friendship you prize, Many great things you'll achieve, And here your loyalty lies : Gryffindor
Sus In jos
Scorpio Felton

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMar Oct 25, 2011 11:32 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Potions

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Ambition, Power, Cunning

How you see your life in the future? Rich, a pure-blooded wife and kids

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): money

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): broomstick

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? When I'm outside the school and want too have fun against muggles.

What is your favorite spell? Serpensortia

What is your favorite color? Green

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Slytherin

Sorting Ceremony
Power and riches you treasure, And people by their blood measure, Always seeking only to win, One House is perfect for you kin : Slytherin
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 1:48 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Muggle born

self-sacrifice, chivalry, loyalty

How you see your life in the future? Doing something good for the world.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): justice

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Defending someone else.

What is your favorite spell? Expecto Protronum Protego

What is your favorite color? red

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Gryffindor.

I see that great chivalry you possess; Wrong in the world you shall address; Your life here Lyon will bless; I hope in Gryffindor you will progress.
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 3:51 am

what’s your favorite magic Subject?: care of magical creatures

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? pure-blood

self-sacrifice, loyal, creative
How you see your life in the future? being a magical creature expert

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): hmmm hard choice either wand or broom

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? if some one was about to use one on my family, friends or on animals.

What is your favorite spell? patronas they look so pretty and they protect.

What is your favorite color? purple

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) hufflepuff

Sorting Ceremony
Others around you you protect, Even animals you respect, With such a pure and loving heart, Your friends will never be apart : Hufflepuff
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyLun Noi 14, 2011 12:58 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?:Care Of Magical Creatures

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born?Muggle-born

Which of this 4 words suits your character's personality (ambition, intelligence, loyalty, courage):intelligence

How you see your life in the future?being a teacher at hogwarts for care of magic creatures

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):invisibility cloak and my wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?if someone, myself or an animal, was being hurt/killed

What is your favorite spell?expecto patronum

What is your favorite color?light blue

You will be sorted as soon as you change your user name and post a Student Character Application. Thank you.

Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 12:12 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Chivarly, courage, ambition

How you see your life in the future? Proffesor, or hogwarts staff

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Justice

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? as a last restort, to protect someone or myself

What is your favorite spell? Incendio!

What is your favorite color? Purple

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) probably Gryffindor, closely followed by Ravenclaw.

Sorting Ceremony

Always eager to explore, Nerve and justice you stand for, It's clear no one can ignore, That you're a true Gryffindor : Gryffindor
Sus In jos
McKayla Cooper

McKayla Cooper

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMar Noi 22, 2011 4:08 am

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): courage, creativity, ambition

How you see your life in the future? Owning my own shop, having a family, and knowing alot of different spells

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): invisibility cloak

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? I would never want to use the curse

What is your favorite color? Blue

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) My favorite house would be griffindor!

Sorting Ceremony

This a quite a hard decision, Though much courage I envision, Impressive talent you display, And I therefore have to say : Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMier Noi 23, 2011 8:24 am

Defense Against the Dark Arts
Muggle-born
Hard-work, intelligence, loyalty
Successful.
Justice
Wand
In a life or death situation.
Stupefy!
Blue
Hufflepuff

You will be sorted as soon as you change your user name and post a Student Character Application. Thank you.
Sus In jos
Quinn Jordan

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMier Noi 23, 2011 6:39 pm

What's your favorite magic subject? Charms.
Are you a half-blood, pure-blood, or Muggle-born? Half-blood.
Which of these words suits your character's personality? Hard work, creativity, and intelligence.
How do you see your life in the future? As a famous Quidditch player, or a Charms teacher.
What is the most important for you? Friendship.
What's your favorite magic item? Wand or broomstick.
In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? If someone's life was being threatened.
What is your favorite spell? Alorahoma. (I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly, but it is the spell for opening locked things.)
What is your favorite color? Green or blue.
Which or the four houses is your favorite? Ravenclaw!

Sorting Ceremony

You have a sharp and ready mind, And to your friends you're always kind, Fame and knowledge you seek to find, So to this House you are inclined : Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
tonette2899

tonette2899

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMier Noi 23, 2011 8:32 pm

1. Defense Against The Dark Arts

2. Pure-Blood

3. Creativity and Intelligence

4. I see it as a very fruitful future

5. Being the best

6. Wand

7. When confronted with a dark wizard, or probably never.

8. Accio

9. Green

10. Slytherin

Sorting Ceremony

I have to say I am impressed, By such a will to be the best, And with the wit that you possess, You should no doubt wear the blue crest : Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Gabriel Gulmedal

Gabriel Gulmedal

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyMier Noi 30, 2011 8:25 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: DADA

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Courage, Chivalry, Ambition

How you see your life in the future?: As a amous Beater.

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Tryllestav

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?: If I can save lots of people.

What is your favorite spell?: Expecto Patrounum

What is your favorite color?: Red

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional): Gryffindor

Sorting Ceremony

Seeking fortune and fame, I see you're most certainly bold, And have the needed flame, To dwell 'n the House of red and gold : Gryffindor
Sus In jos
Jasmine Lior

Jasmine Lior

My Character
Galleons: 60
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 EmptyJoi Dec 01, 2011 8:56 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: History of Magic

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Hard-work, creativity

How you see your life in the future? Maybe working in the Wizengamot

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Wouldn't. It's called unforgivable for a reason

What is your favorite spell? Finite Incatatem

What is your favorite color? Purple

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Ravenclaw

I see you are Hard Working Fellow, You shall wear Black and Yellow; Hufflepuff

Sorted By: Tarik Terzic

Song for amusement Very Happy

Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 Empty

Sus In jos

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 2Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012
» Duelling Cup Fall Term 2011
» Duelling League Fall Term 2011
» [Archive] Duelling Cup Fall Term 2011 Registration

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: The Sorting Ceremony :: Past Sorting Ceremonies-
Mergi direct la: