Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Lesson Three Gryffi10
305 Points
Lesson Three Untitl11
297 Points
Lesson Three Ravenc10
145 Points
Lesson Three Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Lesson Three

In jos 
+5
James Riddle
Richard Adlard
Kim Frey
William Bill Macgonagall
Ambrosius Umbranox
9 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyVin Noi 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Defence Against the Dark Arts: Lesson Three

Ambrosius was standing by the window, lost in his thoughts, apparently unaffected by the constant lapping of raindrops against the glass. Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him, and turned around to find that his students were progressively entering the classroom. He waited for all of them to arrive, then said, standing behind his desk: "Good afternoon, everyone. As you remember, or at least I sincerely hope you do, last time we finished working on the Wand Lighting Spell and all its variations. However, even if those charms can be useful in some specific situations, they are completely ineffective in most of them. For example, if I tried to attack you" (he took out his wand in the blink of an eye and menacingly pointed it at them) "emitting a light from the tip of your wand will probably not save you." He put it back in the pocket of his black robe then pursued: "Therefore today we will be learning a new spell, the first from the set of defensive spells that I will be teaching you during this year. As you should know, the subject of this lesson is the Knock-back Jinx."

He flicked his wand and a piece of chalk came out of his bag, levitated to the blackboard, and started writing on it. "I have asked you to read about that spell in your schoolbook and to write a paragraph answering the following question: Is the Knock-back Jinx the most effective weapon when dealing with the Dark Arts? I had also urged you not to try to perform it on your own, and judging by the fact that none of you is severely injured, I take you have followed my advice." He marked a brief pause, leaving his desk to start walking around the classroom. On the board, one could see the title: Chapter 2: The Knock-back Jinx followed by useful information on the spell such the hand movement and the incantation. The chalk was still hovering in mid-air, as if it was awaiting further orders. "If you could all please take out your homework and put it on your desks, so that I can read what you have written, after which we can move on to practicing the charm." He waited for them to comply, but after a few moments realized, with great disappointment, that only four of the students had achieved their task.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Ambrosius Umbranox in Mar Noi 29, 2011 12:16 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 12:16 am

Bill sat down on his desk, placed out his homework and listened to the professor speaking about their next jinx. He waited for professor to finish and then he raised his hand.

"Excuse me professor but I do not agree with you. If you came out and attacked me with your wand draw out, and you are not as skilled in defense as you are right now. Emitting a beam of light from my wand directed into your face can stun you for just enough for me to run or to get into the ways of more physical contact."

Bill said to his professor. He knew that this was right and that professor was right in the same time but he could not get over himself and not speak to him. He hoped he wont get punished for this, but usually professors cherished this kind of behavior.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 10:53 am

Kim arrived today perfectly in time. She sat down on her desk, fixed her things and began listening to whatever the professor is saying. According to him, the next lesson would be the 'knock-back jinx' which can be more powerful than the light charm that they practiced before. Eventually, with Professor Umbranox's orders, she put out parchment where her homework is written. Kim thought that everything was happening normally, but her thought changed when Bill raised his hand to question the professor's previous sentence.

Kim was surprised of this one for the fact that Bill is just a beginner but then, the thought of speaking for yourself if you know you are right is just a brave thing to do. Thrilled, Kim looked at the professor for any response.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 11:26 am

Richard made his way to classroom 3C, trilled about his second Defence Against the Dark Arts Lesson. Pushing the door, he noticed that Kim and another boy from Gryffindor were already there. "Hi" he said to Kim with a smile, sitting next to her.

After announcing them what the lesson would be about, Professor Umbranox asked them to put their homework and their desks. He took the piece of parchment from his bag and placed it in front of him. Glancing around, he noticed with surprise and satisfaction that there were only four of them who have achieved the required task. Suddenly, the Gryffindor boy raised his hand, after which he arrogantly contradicted what the professor had previously explained. This should be interesting, thought Richard, amused, awaiting for the teacher's reaction.

Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 12:01 pm

James followed Scarlett into the classroom. They were among the firsts to arrive. He sat at his usual desk, took out his Defence Against the Dark Arts schoolbook as well as his homework and waited for all the others to come. A few moments later, professor Umbranox started explaining them what they would be learning during the lesson. Excited to discover another spell, he listened carefully, absorbing every word, until suddenly the teacher swiftly pointed his wand at them, startling James. Professor Umbranox then asked them to put their homework on their desks. James examined his parchment, anxiously awaiting for him to come and check his work, wondering if what he wrote was correct.

Suddenly, he noticed that Bill's hand was up. Intrigued, James rose his eyes from his paper and listened to what he had to say, Apparently, he disagreed with Professor Umbranox, affirming that he could stun him with a Wand Lighting spell. James frowned at that bold and somewhat arrogant remark, wondering how could a first year who had just learned the charm think he knew more than the Professor. Shifting his look to the teacher, he awaited his answer.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 12:04 am

Eliza walked into the classroom slowly. " Sorry but i wasn't here on lesson 2 because professor Dumbledore had asked if i would help him tidy up his office a bit so i couldn't do the assignment. I will write it up for the next lesson."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 12:55 am

Storm entered the classroom.
"Hello Professor. I have a note from the nurse - The reason I could not do my homework". said Storm.
"Though I do know that the knock back jinx is useless againts stronger spells of course".
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 9:34 am

Adair arrived at the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom eager to begin her first lesson. She had missed the last couple of classes because her parents had pulled her out of school for familial issues, but now she was determined to catch up. She took her seat behind James and Scarlett and arranged her wand, ink, and quill at the edge of her desk and placed her book bag beneath her desk. Then, she looked up at Professor Umbranox, who had begun speaking. He was asking the students to turn in a short essay he had assigned about the Knock-Back Jinx. Adair pulled hers out of her book bag enthusiastically. Though she had missed the last few lessons, she had been sure to read up on the homework to keep up.

Suddenly, a Gryffindor, Bill, was addressing the teacher. He was trying to contradict Professor Umbranox, but had failed to realize that Professor Umbranox hadn't been taking a stance, but merely asking a question for an assignment.

'Dude! You don't even know what you're talking about,' Adair wanted to tell Bill, but she held her tongue. It was just in his nature to speak up, and it was none of her business.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyJoi Dec 01, 2011 5:37 am

Ambrosius started wandering through the classroom in order to check every student's homework when he noticed a hand rise. "Yes, mister Macgonagall?" he inquired. Apparently, he didn't agree with him, affirming that the Wand Lighting Spell could be an effective way of defence against another wizard. Ambrosius walked towards him. “Unless facing a ghost in a dark environment, the basic Wand Lighting Charm would be of no use when dealing with most attacks, as it is not powerful enough to blind the opponent. Furthermore, even if casting Lumos Solem may have the result that you are referring to, it would require you to direct the very narrow beam of light emitted by your wand directly in the enemy’s eyes. This might prove difficult considering that in a duel you wouldn’t be standing very close to the opponent, who would then have all the time he wants to harm you before you succeed in targeting his eyes with your spell. Finally, Lumos Maxima may be powerful enough to blind your enemy if you are able to send the ball of light in his face, but this would require the utmost precision and an excellent mastering of this charm, which you still don’t possess at this stage. For all these reasons, I believe that a Knock-Back Jinx would be more effective in this sort of situation.” He explained, his voice as calm as ever.

He then walked from desk to desk, reading what the students had written about the Knockback Jinx. When he finished, he moved back to his desk and said: “As most of you explained in your homework, at least those who have done it, the Knockback Jinx is useful as it is a relatively simple spell to master and therefore an easy way to defend yourselves, but it is far from being the most effective weapon when it comes to dealing with the Dark Arts.” He marked a brief pause then pursued: “Now if you would all please stand up and join me here. Don’t forget to take your wands.” As soon all the students had moved to the front of the classroom, he swished his wand and all the chairs and desks levitated towards the back of the room, tidily lining up against the wall. There was now a vast empty space in the center. He waved his wand a second time, and a set of soft pads covered the ground, designed to make sure that if someone falls, he or she would not get hurt. “You will be working in groups of two. This time, I will let you decide with who you are going to practice. You will alternately try to cast the Knockback Jinx, aiming to knock back the other. Do not worry, the cushions you can see under your feet are extremely soft and absorbing, so you won’t get hurt when you fall. If anyone has forgotten how to perform the spell, all the required information is written on the blackboard.” He looked at his students then added: “If you have no questions, you can start practicing. I will come to check on every group to see if you have any problems with the spell.”
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyVin Dec 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Like during their last lesson, Professor Umbranox invited them to to join him and then moved all the chairs and desks to the back of the room. The only difference was that this time he also covered the ground with a set of cushions, which were, as he explained later, destined to keep them from injuring themselves. He then announced that they would be working in groups of two, and asked them to choose their partners. Richard turned towards Kim, who was standing next to him. "Would you like to practice with me, Kim?" he asked her, then added with a grin: "Don't worry, I promise I will be gentle."
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptySam Dec 03, 2011 3:54 am

After some introductions before they begin the lesson, Professor Umbranox finally started the lesson about Knock-back Jinx. The task that we're given to them is likely the same as what they did on the Lumos spells, but the thing that made it different is that cushions are everywhere and they would have to choose their own partner for practicing.

Kim, hearing the words choose your own partner, knew who she would ask to practice with her. It's gonna be Richard. But before asking him, Richard sure knows what she is thinking, at least.

"Would you like to practice with me, Kim?" he asked her, then added with a grin: "Don't worry, I promise I will be gentle."

"You surely know what you want," Kim answered back. "I'd be honored to be your partner. Just remember your promise to be gentle."

Both of them stood on the both side of the room, facing each other and preparing to cast the Knock-Back Jinx using their wands. Kim, even though nervous, lowered her wand a little bit and said, "You better go first."
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 5:32 am

While the other students were progressively dividing into groups of two, Richard and Kim headed towards the side of the classroom and faced each other with their wand at the ready. The tension could be felt in the air, as they both nervously waited, not wanting to make the first move. She then lowered her wand a little bit and said: "You better go first."

Richard nodded and after a swift glance at the blackboard to make sure that he remembered the hand movement correctly, he pointed his wand at her and tried to focus. Practicing with Kim seemed like a good idea at first, but he now felt somewhat uncomfortable with casting spells at her. "Flipendo" he uttered unconvincingly, and immediately knew that the charm wouldn't make Kim move an inch. "I was just rehearsing the incantation and the movement." he tried to justify himself, hiding his embarrassment. "I'm going to cast the real spell now. Are you ready?". Reassuring himself that professor Umbranox would never tell them to do this if there was a risk of someone getting hurt, he exclaimed, this time much more decisively: "Flipendo !"
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 8:15 am

Eliza watched as everyone choose partners. She hadn't really made any friends considering that there weren't many Hufflepuffs in her year. She stood there waiting watching. Sure that she would end up with no partner. 'No one will choose me' she thought. She started fiddling. Almost everyone had already chosen their partner. 'Who will I be with' she thought slightly panicking.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 8:55 am

"Wanna team up, William?" Storm walked towards his fellow Gryffindor.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

"Flipendo!" Richard cried. Kim was just preparing for the attack when she felt her body being knocked back from where she stood. She felt the softness of the cushions Professor Umbranox arranged for them. She stayed in that position for a while, trying to feel her body again. Then, she got up on her feet and looked at him.

"You sure you haven't used that spell before? It felt like you know how to cast is very well," she complimented. "Alright, my turn."

She focused on every detail that she needed in order for the spell to work. She looked at the board again, memorizing on what to do and she also tried to remember how Richard did it for the first time. She, then, raised her wand, having a grip on it, and said the spell, "Flipendo." With nothing to expect, she saw Richard moved backwards but just an inch from where he stood before. She lowered her wand, trying to think what was wrong. She looked at the board again and noticed that she forgot about pronouncing the word as clearly as possible. "Alright, let me try again." She did everything like before but she focused more on the spell itself. Then, without hesitation.."Flipendo!"
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 7:08 am

James watched as the other students were choosing partners. He first thought about asking William, since he was the only one he really knew in his class, but before he could talk to him, the other Gryffindor boy, whose name James still hadn't discovered, suggested to William to form a group with him. Looking around, James saw Richard heading towards the side of the classroom, accompanied by a Slytherin girl who he figured was Kim, since he still hadn't really met her. He then noticed Eliza standing not far from him, apparently starting to panic as she still hadn't found anyone to practice with. Trying to fight his timidity, he slowly approached and hesitantly said: "We could maybe practice together... if you want to."
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 8:56 am

"Ok." Eliza said, slightly more calmed that she now had a partner.
She walked to a mat and stood there waiting. "Do you want to start?" Eliza asked James.
She stood there wondering who would start.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 9:05 am

James and Eliza positioned themselves on the appropriate distance for the task and took out their wands. "Do you want to start?" she asked after a moment. Not really confident into his abilities, he replied: "If it's not a problem, I would prefer that you go first."
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Richard watched with surprise as Kim was knocked down to the ground as a result of his spell. Content of his success, he approached her to check if everything was all right. Holding out his hand to help her get up, he said, smiling at her: "I hope that wasn't too rough. Well, you can get your revenge now since it's your turn."

"You sure you haven't used that spell before? It felt like you know how to cast is very well" she asked him. "Thanks" he replied, "And no, it is the first time." After they took back their initial positions, Kim pointed her wand at him, ready to cast the spell and he prepared to be thrown into the air. However, when she first uttered the incantation, he just felt a slight jolt at the level of his stomach and was merely forced to move back an inch. After glancing at the blackboard, Kim seemed to realize her mistake. "Alright, let me try again." she told him. "Of course, take all the time you..." but before he could finish his sentence, he heard her exclaim: "Flipendo !" and immediately felt his feet leave the ground as he was violently propelled towards the wall. Expecting to hit a hard surface, he was shocked when coming into contact with an extremely soft one, similar to a pillow. After falling back on the ground, he lay face down for several moments, enjoying the comfort of the cushions while trying to catch his breath.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Kim saw what happened to Richard. Without any hesitation, she immediately put back her wand into he robe and ran towards his direction. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Kim helped him stood up. "Thank you for picking me as your partner." she said.

When Richard went back to normal, Kim sat on the soft cushion and watched the others try to knock back their partners. "Great work" she said to him.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyMar Dec 06, 2011 7:03 am

"Flipendo." Eliza said. Suddenly James got knocked to the floor."sorry.Your turn to do it." she said. Slowly she walked to the mat watching as James got up slowly amazed how she did the spell so well.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyMar Dec 06, 2011 2:25 pm

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Richard heard as he was still lying on the ground. Turning over, he saw Kim standing above him. "I... I think I hurt my leg" he uttered, holding it with a painful grimace. However, when seeing an expression of guilt appearing on her face, he burst into laugh. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. You should have seen the look on your face." he said, cheerfully smiling. "I'm fine. You just caught me a bit by surprise." he pursued as she was helping him stand up.

When they realized that the others still hadn't completed the tasks, they decided to sit on the sift cushions while waiting. "Thank you for picking me as your partner. Great work." she said. "You're welcome. But next time I may choose someone less skilled, you know, someone who couldn't knock me back so easily." he replied, looking at her. "I'm kidding. You did an excellent work too, and I would be glad to be your partner as long as you wish."

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Richard Adlard in Joi Dec 08, 2011 9:42 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 12:07 am

"I... I think I hurt my leg" Richard uttered. "Then, let's go to the Hospital wing right away. I mean, right now," Kim immediately said with panic.

Richard laughed after seeing her face. Kim, who doesn't have any idea on what is going on, starts to be a little pissed off. "Why are you laughing? You're hurt. You shouldn't even laugh!" "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. You should have seen the look on your face." he said, cheerfully smiling. "What?! What are you talking about? I'll call Professor...."

"I'm fine. You just caught me a bit by surprise." he pursued as she was helping him stand up. "Are you sure? You don't look so good." she asked.

Kim thanked Richard for picking her as his partner for the task. She's really not great on those things. Gladly, someone like him is there. "You're welcome. But next time I may choose someone less skilled, you know, someone who couldn't knock me back so easily." he replied, looking at her. Kim, very surprised of what she heard, can't decide what to say. "I'm kidding. You did an excellent work too, and I would be glad to be your partner as long as you wish." he said filling up the silence. "Well, I'm sorry if I am too skilled," she replied, trying to ride with his joke. "As if you didn't hurt me first. But seriously, I hope that this task haven't changed our friendship. I mean, hurting each other is not a great way to practice your friendship."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 1:39 pm

James slowly got up, looking at Eliza with amazement. "That was impressive" he complimented while preparing to cast the spell. Remembering his disastrous performance at last lesson practical task, he hesitantly and pointed his wand at her. "Flipendo" he uttered, but it didn't make her move back at all. Trying to regain some confidence, he refocused and exclaimed again: "Flipendo". Still nothing. Slightly starting to panic, he pursued, frenetically waving his wand: "Flipendo ! Flipendo !". Suddenly, he felt his body get propelled backwards, landing on the ground several feet farther. Looking for his wand which he had dropped in his fall, he tried to calm down. He was utterly desperate. An overwhelming fear slowly started taking over, as he wondered if he was really good enough to practice magic.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three EmptyJoi Dec 08, 2011 9:53 am

"But seriously, I hope that this task haven't changed our friendship. I mean, hurting each other is not a great way to practice your friendship." she said. "Of course not. This is just practice, it doesn't mean anything." he reassured her while glancing around. On the other side of the room, James was obviously having problems with the spell, as it had backfired, knocking him back. "And sorry for the joke, about hurting my leg. It was lame, even if the look on your face was rather funny" he apologized, hoping that she wouldn't hold it against him.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Lesson Three Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Three   Lesson Three Empty

Sus In jos

Lesson Three
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 3Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Lesson Four
» Lesson One