Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  Gryffi10
305 Points
Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  Untitl11
297 Points
Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  Ravenc10
145 Points
Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms

In jos 
+5
Storm Lupus
Richard Adlard
Kim Frey
Eliza Parkinson
Tarik Terzic
9 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  Empty
MesajSubiect: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyVin Noi 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Tarik walked in front of the room of requirement, or where it should be. He discovered this when he was boy on his sixth year. He remembered the way he discovered this. One time he passed closely by the wall of that corridor thinking how he had lots to learn, they have just been started the NEWT levels and he had problems with transfiguration, especially because he did no have a place to practice. He passed by thinking oh how it would be great for me to have a place to practice my removal spell. He opened his eyes and he saw big, steel plated, wooden door; he opened them and saw a big glass fitted room with a plenty of stuff he could remove. He mastered that spell in few days and was best in his class. Later he found out that if he has everything in his mind what he needs he will get it from that room. After he finished Hogwarts he found the name of this strange room, it was called room of requirement, and he decided he will show it to his students.

Tarik designed this course in his mind and was now placing it in his mind. He needed a lots of stuff and he new this room will provide it for him. He even checked with professor of the DADA so he could involve even that aspect in his class. He opened the door and found out he has everything he needs. He lot the candles there and made sure that when they are out there will be darkness. Students will have to come one by one and he will see who is really good and who mastered the spell he set them. Tarik needed them to know these basics because soon he will teach them something tough, and they will need to know basics for that. Tarik waved his wand and everything that was in the room disappeared, he will bring it once more when students came in. He brought his desk and a chair for him. And he brought 20 chairs for his 20 students. Tarik really hoped all of them will show up, he draw a white line around the chairs so that students will stay clear of items that would show up.

Tarik just sat on his chair and he heard students knocking on the door....
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 3:32 am

Eliza walked into the room and sat on the front seat in the middle. "hi."
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 11:08 am

Kim heard about the room of requirement before but she never thought of receiving a letter from her professor about having the Charms and Transfiguration classes in there. Even though it is included in the letter he sent how to enter the room correctly, or at lest, enter the right room, nervousness crept on her mind. What if she will be late for another class again? or What if she never actually can enter the room? Kim knew that just by thinking about it won't answer any of her questions and decided she would go there to find out herself.

She fixed her things for both transfiguration and charms and proceeded to the room of requirement.

After she arrived, she waited for other students to enter the room too but no one came.

Kim breathed as hard as she could and began concentrating on the things she told to concentrate to. Transfiguration and charms classes. I need the transfiguration and charms classes. She opened her eyes to see if it worked. Then, she realized that the wall in front of her started to form a very big door. She carefully opened it and saw twenty chairs with some white line around them. As she was walking towards the middle, she noticed a Hufflepuff girl sitting on one of the chairs and Professor Tarzic sitting on his usual table and his own chair. Kim picked a chair beside the girl and waited for further instructions.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 11:47 am

Ricahrd climbed the staircase leading to the seventh floor, professor Terzic's message in his hand. Following the instructions, he walked through the corridor until he reached an enormous moving tapestry. When he was close enough, he stopped to see the extremely strange scene it was depicting: in the middle of a forest clearing, one could see a wizard surrounded by eight trolls, who were performing a ballet number around him, hitting him with their clubs at the same time.

Amused and confused at the same time, Richard quickly reminded himself that he was here for class and that he shouldn't allow himself to get distracted so easily. Turning around, he read the message one more time. This shouldn't be hard he thought. I want to enter into the classroom for Transfiguration and Charms he clearly pronounced in his head. Suddenly, a huge door appeared in the previously bare wall opposite him. This is certainly it, he figured while pushing the heavy door. He entered in a vast, candle-lit room, in the center of which there were a group of chairs facing a big desk, behind which a young man was sitting, Professor Terzic he presumed. He took a seat besides Kim, who was sitting next to a Hufflepuff girl he had never seen before. "Hi, Kim. How are you doing?" he said to her while he was laying his bag next to his chair.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Noi 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Eliza noticed 20 chairs and desks but only 2 other people. "where is everyone?" Eliza asked Kim and Richard.
"By the way, my name is Eliza Parkinson. I just joint last week." Eliza placed her books on her desk. She took out her wand and held it in her hands awaiting further instruction. She had remembered her dear mother teaching her transfigurations and charms but she was a bit scared that she would do something terribly wrong.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 1:05 am

Storm headed for the wall Professor Terzic had informed of. He thougt "I want to enter the Tranfiguration classroom" three times in his head and a huge door came into sight. He walked in, spotted Richard and walked towards him. He was sitting next to a girl Storm had noticed earlier in the DADA classroom.
"Uhm.. Hey, Richard.. Sorry I haven't talked to you for a while. I have been sick, and the nurse couldn't find out what the problem was. Mind if I have a seat?". Talking to someone felt good. Storm had almost forgotten he actually had a "kind-of" friend. He wasn't too sure where to place Richard. Yet.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 1:52 am

I want to enter into the classroom for Transfiguration and Charms James thought, his eyes closed. He then opened them, but nothing had happened. He was still standing in front of a wall in the seventh floor corridor. Disappointed and anxious about possibly being late for class, he took out mister Terzic's note from his pocket and checked if he was at the right place. He looked around, searching to see if there were any other students arriving for the class but the corridor was deserted. Deciding to try again, he approached the wall, and pictured a door in his mind, focusing on the Charms and Transfiguration classroom. Relieved to see that he succeeded this time, he pushed the door and entered.

He found himself in an enormous room, in the center of which there were chairs laid-out in a few rows in front of the professor's desk. After greeting mister Terzic, he took a seat in the second row, behind Richard, the boy who had joined them in the Middle Courtyard and two others girls that he remembered seeing during previous lessons. Laying his stuff on the floor on front of him, he glanced around the room. It was empty apart from the chairs and the desk. Asking himself why the teacher had brought them to such a strange place, he couldn't help but wonder what other mysteries were hidden all around Hogwarts, if such a vast room could be so easily concealed from sight.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 9:46 am

Adair skipped happily to the seventh floor corridor, stopping in front of the Tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy. She looked down at the instructions she had received regarding the joint Transfiguration and Charms lesson today.

'I want to enter into the classroom for Transfiguration and Charms' she thought intently, looking up at the stone wall across from her. At first, it looked the same, but an ornate wooden door slowly appeared, until it was fully formed. Adair took a deep breath with her small fingers poised on the metal handle. She pushed it open to reveal a magnificent classroom, filled with desks and chairs, and a handful of familiar faces. She saw the Slytherin boy she raced at the quidditch pitch, and silently cursed herself for not asking his name. She also saw James, a Ravenclaw boy she'd seen around, and a handful of other familiar faces.

But she wasn't quite comfortable sitting next to any of them yet. Instead, she grabbed a seat by herself in the middle of the room and waited for the lesson to begin.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 11:39 am

BIll was excited when he read that their new class was in the room of requirement. He has heard about this room from his aunt and he wanted to go in it and see it since he came to Hogwarts, but his aunt did not want to tell him how to enter since it was about the search. He was sure he will came here and try it for himself sometimes. He get tot he seventh floor moved pass the tapestry and walked closely to the wall saying in his mind the mantra "I want to enter transfiguration and charms classroom." When he opened his eyes he saw big wooden door and entered in. He saw big room and small group of chairs in the middle. He went on and sat near James one of the only students he knew, in the passing he waved tot he Adair, girl he met on the quidditich pitch.

"Hi James whats up, how do you like this room and do you know what will we do today." As he said that he looked around to see who else is there he also saw Slytherin boy sitting near who was also on the quidditich pitch, he waved to him too, and Kim was there also. He realized he now lot of people in Hogwarts and he was glad for it.
Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Afraid he was running late, Joshua pelted up the grandstaircase onto the seventh floor. Spotting a fellow Gryffindor first year disapearing round a corner, he tried catch up with him, however upon reaching the next corridor there was no one around. He hastily consulted the letter he had recieved from Proffesor Terzid, which did not seem to say how to find this "room of requirement", only that it was on this floor, and that he was suppose to think very hard about it.

After a couple of minutes of checking empty class rooms, in increasing desperation, Joshua looked back at the letter "think hard in your mind, when you walking by in the corridor, I want to enter into the classroom for Transfiguration and Charms". Feeling a little stupid Joshua slowly started walking, muttering the words to himself.

In that instance a door sprung into existence, in a previously blank wall of stone. Surpised, and very excited, joshua pushed open the heavy door. Stumbling through it, he saw the rest of the class, sitting patiently talking to each other, on the way to the front row of chairs he nodded and muttered greetings to his classmates and finally slumped into a chair.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyMar Noi 29, 2011 11:18 am

"I don't know, maybe they couldn't find the Room. I'm sure they will arrive any moment." Richard answered to the Hufflepuff girl. "By the way, my name is Eliza Parkinson. I just joint last week." she said. "Well, welcome Eliza. I'm Richard" he replied. Suddenly, the door opened and Storm entered the classroom, followed by three other Gryffindors. "Uhm.. Hey, Richard.. Sorry I haven't talked to you for a while. I have been sick, and the nurse couldn't find out what the problem was. Mind if I have a seat?" Storm announced as he was approaching. "Hello Storm. Really? I had no idea. Well, I'm glad you're fine now. Did they discover what it was at the end?" he responded. "Yeah, sure" he added, inviting him to sit down.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyJoi Dec 01, 2011 9:35 am

"Thanks". Storm sat down, happy to hear Richard's friendly tone. "They actually don't know what it is yet, so I sometimes stay there at night, drinking some sort of potion every hour. I usually waste my weekend doing it, since I can't be so tired in regular days". "Oh, and by the way, we actually only need one more player on our team to fill it. How's slytherin doing?" Storm added with a friendly grin, but not quite loud enough for professor Terzic to hear. It didn't really matter though, as the class was just getting seated.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyVin Dec 02, 2011 8:22 am

"Really? So have you started having training sessions? Unfortunately, it's still just Kim and me for Slytherin.This is Kim, by the way." he replied, introducing Storm with his friend, who was sitting next to him.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyVin Dec 02, 2011 9:40 am

"Uhm, hey, Kim. I'm Storm Lupin. I mean Lupus," Storm said awkwardly. "Richard has told me about you. I hear you're.. uhm.. I hear that you are - q-quite the seeker?". He tried to smile, but failed miserably and ended up in a stupid-looking face.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyVin Dec 02, 2011 11:19 am

"Hi Lupus. Nice to meet you," Kim said gladly.

"Richard has told me about you. I hear you're.. uhm.. I hear that you are - q-quite the seeker?" he said. 'Did he?" Kim look at Richard, expecting to say something but he just nodded. "Well, its just happened that Slytherin doesn't have anymore players to fill their team up."

Kim feels like Lupus isn't comfortable talking to her, which made her uncomfortable, too. "Is something wrong?" Those words we're the last words Kim wanted to exit from her mouth but they came bursting out. i am not good at this. she thought.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Dec 03, 2011 12:16 am

"Im just nervous for my first transfiguration class, thats all", lied Storm. He just hadn't talked to someone in a while. Though she was a slytherin, her tone seemed surprisingly nice. "And no, Richard. We are still down with one chaser". "So, Kim.. Are you good at spells?". Storm was feeling a little more comfortable talking to her.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Dec 03, 2011 4:04 am

"Im just nervous for my first transfiguration class, thats all", said Lupus. "It does make sense. I mean, taking your first Transfiguration lesson sure make you nervous." she finally said, acting that everything's okay.

"So, Kim.. Are you good at spells?" Lupus asked. Kim never thought that Lupus would ask that kind of question. But then, she maybe guessed that this question is indicating that Lupus is already adjusting with her. And maybe, she should too. "Well, I would just say that Professors that our Headmaster had appointed are pretty great this year. I mean, after one session, all of the students know already how to cast a certain spell." she answered, now finding it comfortable to smile at him.

"So, Richard told me something about you. Are you really a fanatic of Quidditch?" she asked him backed.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptySam Dec 03, 2011 11:27 pm

"Well, sort of. But I do prefer duelling over quidditch" Storm replied. "But I ovbiously like it, since I play in the team". "I have not seen the headmaster yet, how is he?".
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 1:22 am

"Headmaster is a bit off this year. Haven't seen him as often as I thought he would," she answered. "But knowing him, I think he is doing something very important for him to miss all this year's fun."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 4:52 am

"You mean he is not even in the school?" said Storm with shock. "Then how can he call himself a headmaster?!".
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 5:11 am

"Yeah, I've read that he often travels to London to meet ministry officials." Richard replied, meditative. He then suddenly remembered a note he had read that morning on the board in front of the Great Hall. "Have you heard that Professor Geo is back?" he asked the two of them. "He's apparently going to teach Astronomy since professor Carter took over Potions. How is he?" he inquired, since he had missed Professor Geo's first and only lesson so far.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm

"Yes, I saw him in the hall. He just got back from, well, I really do not know. When I asked him about it, he just said that he'll announce about it one day. Who knows when," she said to the both of them.

"He's apparently going to teach Astronomy since professor Carter took over Potions. How is he?" Richard asked.

"His great, like the other professors we have. It is very unfortunate for him to teach Potions just for one lesson. Good thing he really accepted the Astrology subject," she answered. "Did you attend his potion lesson before Lupus?"
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Dec 18, 2011 10:26 am

“So I think we have waited enough for people to arrive let us start now.” Tarik said to his students. Than he waved his wand and one target appeared, alongside it appeared the box of matches. Tarik stood in front of his students and said “So here is your task for today you need to levitate a match from a box, transfigure it to a needle, sick a needle into the target, transfigure it back into the match and light it. Be ware not to light the target with the needle. This is how you will do that.” Tarik pointed a wand in a box and a match slowly risen from it to his eye level, than light appeared and match was needle, than Tarik moved his wand and needle stick itself in to the center of a target, than light appeared again and needle turned back into the match, Tarik waved his wand again and match was lit. “Ok so I hope all of you have seen how it should be done, but there is a twist in a problem, I will shut down all lights so you have to use Lumos spell in order to see where you should aim.” Tarik said while removing his match from a target. “Be careful I will watch your performance closely and you can earn lot of points for this. Do you have any questions?”
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyDum Ian 15, 2012 5:45 am

James was carefully listening to the instructions, trying to memorize them as they were numerous and needed to be executed in the right order. Lumos, Wingardium Leviosa, Acus, Compari and finally Incendio, whispered James to himself, identifying the required charms while mister Terzic was executing the task. This really does call upon everything that we have learned so far, he thought, not without feeling slightly anxious.

When the teacher gazed around the classroom to determine who would go first, James try to hide as much as possible behind the boy sitting in front of him, and pretended to be reading his notes, for some reason believing that it would lessen the possibility of the professor choosing him. "James Riddle", he heard a few seconds later and after ironically smiling, he got up and started slowly walking towards the front of the classroom. Since his success at the previous Defence Against the Dark Arts class, he had regained some confidence when it came to performing in front of other people. However, he was still far from being comfortable at that task.

He positioned himself in front of the box of matches, which was lying on the ground half a dozen feet away from a target similar to those used in archery. After making sure that James was ready, mister Terzic flicked his wand and all the lights went immediately off. Feeling completely alone in this immense and mysterious room, James didn't let that make him lose his focus as he was grabbing his wand from the pocket of his school robe. "Lumos" he uttered, and a tiny ray of light pierced through the darkness. He could just see a glimpse of his classmates' faces under the glimmer emitted by his wand, but it was probably for the best as he now felt that he was alone on the stage, freed from the pressure of their stares.

Remembering that this was but the first step of a far more intricate process, James looked down to the box, concentrating on the next spell. "Wingardium Leviosa" he pronounced, and watched as one of the matches slowly rose in the air. Reassured of succeeding so far, James then realized it was getting more complicated from now. While focusing at the same time to keep the small object levitating and his wand lit, he tried to change it into a needle. However, as soon as he expressed the incantation, the match fell on the ground, and the light coming out from the tip of his wand disappeared. How am I supposed to perform three spells at the same time? he wondered while casting the Wand Lighting Charm one more time.

After a few moments of reflection, he realized that mister Terzic didn't specify that the spells needed to be executed simultaneously. "Acus" he uttered as the match was still lying on the ground and, after two attempts (he still had some minor issues with Transfiguration spells), he succeeded in turning it into a needle. He glanced at the professor to make sure that what he did was in accordance with the rules of the task, and from his lack of reaction he assumed that it was and prepared to continue.

After performing another Hover Charm, he stuck the needle right into the target with a swift movement of his hand. Concentrating on the next step, he pronounced "Compari" but as for the first transfiguration, this reverse one proved to be somewhat problematic. However, after a few tries, the spell was a success and James moved on to the last remaining spell, relieved that he had nearly finished the task. "Incendio" he exclaimed, pointing at the tiny wooden object. However, he realized, a tad too late, that this last step required not only a mastering of the Fire-Making Charm but also an utmost control over it, as the flames he produced burnt not only the match but started consuming the target. James immediately broke the spell, and sighed with relief when he saw that the only visible damage consisted of a few black burning marks. He then turned around, pointed his lit wand towards the professor and waited for his reaction, inwardly smiling.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  EmptyLun Ian 16, 2012 5:58 am

"Excellent James it was good performance, except for that mishap with fire Very Happy now who would like to go next?" Tarik said to the students
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms  Empty

Sus In jos

Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 2Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Registering at Transfiguration Class
» Registering at Charms Class
» Herbology Class Rules
» Registering at Herbology Class
» Potions Class Registration

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum