Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Gryffi10
305 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Untitl11
297 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Ravenc10
145 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Empty
MesajSubiect: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 EmptySam Ian 14, 2012 7:45 am

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Sortin2012spring

First of all I want to welcome all the First Year witches and wizards to the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I am honored to own the title of Headmaster of the school of magic that offers the highest quality of education .With this letter I want to make official the Sorting Ceremony for the Spring Term 2012. I hope you will enjoy studying here and for any questions you can find me at the Headmaster Tower. Now it’s time for sorting you to a house…

Anton Devon

If you didn’t already ,we advise everyone to read the rules and the students guide book. They offer very useful information about how to role play a student at Hogwarts.

Each Student has the right to be sorted only once .Please complete the sorting form very carefully because based on your answers we will sort you to one of the 4 houses: Gryffindor ,Slytherin ,Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff .After you’ve been sorted you won’t be able to change your house.
Please do not create a new topic for the Sorting Ceremony .Just copy the form ,complete it with your answers and paste it in the reply box.
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” that’s what Jean-Jacques Rousseau said .What we want to tell you is that the entire Hogwarts Magic Realm staff are human too, it will take a bit of time until your application will be reviewed (maximum 2 days,we try to review all of them in just some hours after they’ve been posted). After you’ve been sorted you will be invited to the specific group and your post will be edited by an admin who will write at the bottom of it where you’ve been set.

You Must answer to all the question. You are not allowed to delete any of them or your application will be considered incorrect and deleted.

The Sorting Hat

Cod:
What’s your favorite magic Subject?:

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born?

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):

How you see your life in the future?

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?

What is your favorite spell?

What is your favorite color?

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional)

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy
Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 EmptyDum Feb 05, 2012 8:19 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: potions

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? half-blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): wisdom, loyalty, intelligence and hard-work

How you see your life in the future? a dancer or gymnast

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): wand and potions

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? never

What is your favorite spell? petrificus totalus

What is your favorite color? purple

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) hufflepuff

Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by James Riddle)

Difficult your character is to assess, I see that much intelligence you possess, Hard-work, loyalty and friendship nonetheless, Are virtues that will make you truly progress: Hufflepuff

Sus In jos
Rachel Potter

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 EmptyDum Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Potions

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pure-blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):
Creativity, Intelligence, cunning

How you see your life in the future? Author

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Justice

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? If someone I love was threatened, but I'd have to think logically first before I actually use it.

What is your favorite spell? Stupefy

What is your favorite color? Black

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012 Empty

Sus In jos

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011
» Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011
» Duelling League Spring Term 2012
» Duelling Cup Spring Term 2012 Registration
» Duelling League Spring Term 2012 Registration

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum