Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Day one Lesson one  Gryffi10
305 Points
Day one Lesson one  Untitl11
297 Points
Day one Lesson one  Ravenc10
145 Points
Day one Lesson one  Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Day one Lesson one

In jos 
+2
James Riddle
Tarik Terzic
6 participanți
AutorMesaj
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Day one Lesson one  Empty
MesajSubiect: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyLun Sept 05, 2011 7:17 am

Day one Lesson one  250pxabegginersguidetot

Please read Rules and Regulations

Tarik sat on the top desk in the end of classroom. He was a young man with dark hair placed neatly on his head in the back, mob sort of way. He liked it that way. In his new professors robe, bought it recently on Diagon Alley, he wanted to look nice for his students, ready to teach young minds in the noble art of transfiguration.

He knew that they will have hard time, after all transfiguration was one of the hardest magical arts. He had his books ready on the desk, he managed to read whole book for the first year students underling important things. He was fully prepared for his first lesson. He was nervous: what if he failed, what if students did not like him. He draw away this thoughts and focused on what will he do today. Since this was an introduction, he would show them the true potential of transfiguration. He thought of a perfect spell, that would turn smoke into dagger and stab them in the floor. He would create smoke with the muggle cigar on his desk. He enjoyed the occasional cigar, he liked the taste of them.

He heard the door opening and saw first students coming in. He just stood there observing them watching as they sat down quietly on their seats and some of them started talking, some opened books, some observed them. After a few minutes his class was ready to start he was ready to be a true professor.

"Welcome everybody, welcome to the transfiguration I am glad to see you today. My name is Tarik Terzic" he said that as he was writing it to the board "and I will do my best to teach you transfiguration". "Incendio" he thought in his mind lighting the fire on a candle. "Now look what transfiguration is all about." He said as he took the candle and lit the cigar in his mouth. He breathed in smoke and exhaled it he waved the hand at the smoke and in a split second he turned it into daggers. "Wingardium Leviosa" he thought in his mind and daggers started to float, he waved his wand towards the ground and they were stabbed there. "Look on this, If you listen carefully to me and work hard you will be able to do this and many other things".

"Now take out your books and write the following: Transfiguration is a branch of magic that focuses on the alternation of the form or appearance of the object, via the alternation of the object's molecular structure. So you ask yourselves what does that mean? It means that transfiguration is a branch of magic that changes one object into other, by changing very essence of it, its molecular structure. Transfiguration can be done to most objects, and it is limited to seven known transfiguration spell types. Transformation (it is Transfiguration that deforms or alters the target in some way), Vanishment (is the art of causing things to vanish), Conjuration (is the art of conjuring things or bringing them into begin and hence is opposite to Vanishment) and Untransfiguration (art of reversing previous transfiguration). Transfiguration is the magical discipline that demands good mind, thus not everyone is good in it. This means that to successfully do a transfiguration you need to focus on the task. When you are good enough you can control the level of transfiguration. Let me give you example of what that means." Tarik waved the wand on the mouse that run passed them, in the very moment mouse turned into the boots, but boots still had tail and little legs. Tarik waved the wand again and boots were back in their mouse form. "Have you seen that? I have partially turned the mouse into boots, because I did not wanted them to transform fully. But this is mostly advanced magic for you. For now when you succeed in turning something partially that would be because you are beginners. Now I have to warn you, Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic learned in Hogwarts, If you do not follow the rules and stay in the safe side, you will have big problems. Also due the applied, precise nature of Transfiguration magic there is a large potential for it to go disastrously wrong, even for the experts. This is especially true if the practitioner is not taking things seriously or is punching above their weight (meaning their magical powers. If you now try to do this smoke transfiguration, I do not want to imagine what will happen."

"I hope you have wrote the most important parts of this down. Do you have any questions? If you do now is the time to ask them (to do so please quote me and I will quote back with the answer), because now I want to see how do you get along with the true transfiguration." Tarik waved his wand and conjured a match per every student in the room, and one for his own. Than he levitated his match so that everyone can see it. "Now what I want for you to do is to point the wand in the match in front of you and to picture in your mind the picture of needle, let it takes you over, let it be the only thing that you are thinking now. Than with your wand pointed to the object say the incantation Acus. It should be like this:" Tarik pointed the wand in the direction of the match and said "ACUS" and the match started to look more pointed and pointed and sliver until it became the needle. "OK you have seen it done now try it yourself."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyMar Sept 06, 2011 1:25 pm

James was walking across the Middle Courtyard, heading to his first Transfiguration class. He was excited and curious to see what it would be like, since he had already met the professor several days before, at the Three Broomsticks, when he had stopped by the Inn on his way to Hogwarts. Surprised by his youth and friendliness, James felt he could grow to like Professor Terzic. Once he arrived to the door, he slowly opened it and entered. He was the first student to come. After greeting the professor, he headed towards one of the tables, took a seat, opened his book and started examining it while waiting for the others.

A few minutes later, the class was full and Professor Terzic started his lesson. Carefully listening to every word, James watched in amazement Professor Terzic light a candle and then his cigar by using magic. But that was nothing compared to his disbelief when he saw his teacher turn smoke into daggers and them stab them into the ground. Until then, James had only witnessed a few basic spells and even if he was raised by Muggles, he guessed that this was some really advanced and and definitely beautiful magic. Then, he started writing everything the professor was explaining, determined not to miss anything.

However, at the time Professor Terzic conjured a match for each of them, telling them to try to turn it into a needle, he started feeling a bit scared and insecure. Hesitantly, he pulled his wand from his pocked and pointed it towards the match. Imagining a needle in his head, he timidly pronounced the incantation: "Acus". Nothing. The match remained exactly the same. Trying to remain calm, reassuring himself that it was normal not to succeed immediately, he forced himself to concentrate harder, seeing the needle in his mind, trying to picture it as clearly as possible: its silver tone, metallic texture, pointed tip... Once he felt the image was strong enough, he distinctively enunciated: "Acus!". Feeling a wave of warmth go through his hand and his wand, he looked at the match to see the result. The wooden stick had a grayish tone and looked a bit thinner, and the head, even if it was still dark red, seemed to be strangely pointed. Although deeply relieved to see that he had a least met a partial success, James couldn't help feeling like he could to it even better and promised himself to keep trying, even after the lesson was over if it was necessary.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptySam Sept 10, 2011 2:13 am

The Gardens was one of Demelza's favourite places, and that was where she was when she realised that she had a lesson. She ran up to the common room, and checked her scheduele. "Transfiguration, umm..... I think I should read the book a bit before I enter the class," Demelza thought. She looked at her watch," Hmmm.. I still have 15 minutes, that should be enough," Demelza whispered. She had a habit of whispering her thoughts out loud, which was not a very good one.

The 15 mins passed and Demelza was now carrying her backpack and heading down to the Transfiguration class. It was a bit early so she expected herself to be the first student in the class but she was wrong. There was only one boy, James, and he was sitting down and reading the book quietly. I smiled at Professor Terzic and sat down, and waited. A few minutes later the class was filled with all students and Professor Terzic started explaining.

"Welcome everybody, welcome to the transfiguration I am glad to see you today. My name is Tarik Terzic" he said that as he was writing it to the board "and I will do my best to teach you transfiguration". he continued and started to tell us what to do. We had to change a match to a needle. "Lets hope its as easy as it looks,"thought Demelza. She imagined a needle on the table in fromnt of her and whispered "Acus" and a slight change happened. The shape of the match changed. "Nobody's Perfect," thought Demelza as she kept on trying.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyLun Sept 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Kim was so excited while walking towards her Transfiguration classroom. Transfiguration is one of her favorite subjects, yet. But she heard a lot of students that this class is one of the hardest one.

She entered the room, sat down, and waited for their professor.

"Welcome everybody, welcome to the transfiguration I am glad to see you today. My name is Tarik Terzic"

That guy is also our professor in charms, she thought to herself.

"Now take out your books and write the following: Transfiguration is a branch of magic that....I do not want to imagine what will happen." then he stopped.

Kim was so excited to know what they're going to do. When the professor is done with the introduction, she eagerly listened more in every word her professor is going to say.

The professor started to distribute one match per student. Kim was confused on what are they going to do with these matches? Light one, transform one or let them disappear. The professor started explaining what they are going to do as Kim was wondering in her own thoughts.

"You are going to transform these matches into needles."

Kim thought that this would be easy. Matches are small to transfigure.

She started watching the other students transfigure their own matches. But then, she started feeling she was wrong. None of them still got the right needle. What if this was really hard?

Kim started to try on her match. She focused a needle on her mind, and she practiced uttering the words, acus. She breathed hardly and said the word "ACUS!"

The match started to stretch out. Pointed on the other end, and slightly circular on the other one, like a real needle. The color was silver and it looked like a perfect needle. She examined it again to determine it to be a real needle.

"Oh crap," she said.

The match didn't turn out to be a needle after all. Sure it looked like one but it doesn't have a hole in its head.

"How can this be a needle if you can't even use it in sewing?" she uttered to herself.

Kim asked for more matches and tried the spell all over again.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyJoi Sept 15, 2011 8:39 am

Bill entered transfiguration class and saw professor Terzic standing on his top desk with some other students already in class. He sat near one Ravenclaw who looked determined on the subject, took out his books and waited for profesor to start lesson. As soon as bell for class sart rang professor Terzic welcomed us and light his cigar, Bill thought it is strange for professor to smoke in the class, than professor Terzic transformed smoke form cigar into dagger and stabbed them into ground. Bill was amazed and eager to learn this subject.

Bill liked transfiguration form young age. He was relative of one of the Transfiguration teacher, Minerva Macgonagall. She used to come to Bills house transforming things, Bill wanted to try some stuff for himself as soon as he saw it. When Bill received Hogwarts letter he was glad that he would go and try Transfiguration for himself, that way he will be able to go to his aunt Minerva and show her what he knows.

Professor Terzic told them to write stuff down and Bill wrote whatever he needed. After that Professor distributed matches among them. Aunt Minerva told him that first thing they will learn was turning matches into needle. She also told him that if he does not succeed on first than he must focus more.

When it was time for him to try out transfiguration. Professor Terzic told them to focus on the match picture the needle in his head, and say the incantation Acus. Bill looked on the needle in the air memorizing its every property, than focused on the match and saw needle in his mind and them whispered "Acus", as he said that he saw match extending, and getting hole in the back. But still it was not needle. Bill focused some more and said "Acus" once more, as he said that needle turned sharp but it stayed a match, he could see that by it being out of wood and still had head that could be lit.

Although Bill did not succeeded he looked around to see what other people do. He saw that Gryffindor girl managed to change it a bit, and one Slytherin girl did almost full but it did not had hole in the back, and the guy next to him made it almost same as Bill did except his turned a bit lighter, he looked depressed. "No matter that you did not succeed it fully, next time you will do the same just focus a bit more on it. By the way my name is William Macgonagall, but everybody call me Bill" Bill said to the guy next to him smiling.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptySam Sept 17, 2011 6:44 am

Tarik was gazing over his classroom, he was proud on his students and the way they have fulfilled their tasks. He saw that James almost succeeded form his second time, and Demelza changed the shape of their needle and that Kim almost did the whole thing, and this new guy was also very good in this.

"So I can see that you have done well here. So now what I want you to do is following. First I would like for you James to try and focus one more time on it and to try to do it fully, on the same match of course. You need to focus now not on the needle as a whole but at the texture of a needle or lets say metal. Kim you are mistaken for going over all those matches, what you need now is to pick one and focus on the hole in a head. Demelza you need to focus also on the specific parts of a needle that you miss, and You there sitting by James, first can you introduce yourself? And for second you do exactly what James has to do. Since all of you did well you will be receiving five points.

After you try for one more time you need to focus on the match again and to say Compar, which should change the needle back to its original shape." Tarik said to the class
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 7:48 am

"James Riddle. Nice to meet you, Bill. And thanks for the advice. I'll try harder next time. " he replied to Bill, the boy who had just joined them. "I haven't seen you until now. Are you new to Hogwarts?", but before the Gryffindor could answer, Professor Terzic started giving them further instructions.

After listening to the professor, James switched his attention back to his wand. With his first attempt at casting the spell, he had turned the wooden stick grayish and a bit thinner, and the head strangely pointed, even if it was still dark red. It should be easier now that I have already done a part of the task, he thought, trying to reassure himself. Imagining this time just what was remaining to do to turn the match into a real needle, that is its metallic structure, he pointed his wand towards the tiny object and pronounced the incantation: "Acus". Examining the result, he noticed that it what he was holding in his hand was almost a proper needle, except for being a little less shiny and pointed than it should. Rejoicing of his nearly perfect success, James then realized that he had forgotten to add a hole in its head. Desperate, it took him another two attempts to finally achieve the expected result.

He now had to change the needle back to a match using the "Compar" spell. Still feeling somewhat hopeless due to his poor performance with the previous charm, he lacked the intent essential to casting any piece of magic. Therefore, after three attempts, the object in his hand was something between a needle and a match, but still quite far from what he was trying to turn it into. This really is very hard, James thought to himself, making a short pause, trying to regain his concentration.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyJoi Sept 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Kim listened to what their professor said about what's wrong. Suddenly, the door opened and a new boy joined them in the lesson. She turned her attention back to her match and started concentrating again.

[Alright, a match into a needle. A thin silvery needle with a hole in its head. Concentrate Kim, concentrate!/i] she said to herself. Then, she held her wand tight, opened her eyes and focused on the spell she would say.

"Acus!"

The match slowly went thinner, the color faded and became silvery in appearance. The match became a needle but Kim wasn't sure enough if that needle wouldn't have a hole, again.

She put her wand back to her pocket and she took the transformed match to take a look if it is perfect or not. Nervously, she turned the needle in an opposite direction and saw that her match really transfisgured into a perfect needle.

[i]Ok, putting this back won't be that hard

Kim focused on what her match looks like. She held her wand again and concentrated to what spell is she going to say.

"Compar!"

Then, magically, her needle turned into a perfect match she had before. Kim was so happy she did a great job in transforming things back.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyVin Oct 14, 2011 4:31 am

"Me sir. My name is William Macgonagall but everyone calls me Bill, certainly I will do everything as James has to do." Bill focused more on the half needle half match and said "Acus", and it finally became full needle. Now to turn it back Bill focused on a needle and saw it as a match and said "Compari" and it switched half way to match but it was still needle "Darn will I ever be able to get this fully" Bill thought for himself. Bill focused one more time and said "Compari" and half needle half match switched back finally.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 11:59 pm

"God job all. You mostly got all in one very important spell. All of you shall receive five points for your work today. Also what is important to say is that you shall need to master this spell in order to be able to change either match to needle or needle to match in a single incantation. That will be essential for your next transfiguration class and you shall receive owl with information about it." Tarik said to his students and walked out from the classroom.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  EmptyMier Oct 19, 2011 8:29 am

Hello, Sorry but i had to tell you that i will be starting lessons tomorrow because i just started Hogwarts. I have studied and practiced the past lessons so i now am ready to start Hogwarts properly.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Day one Lesson one    Day one Lesson one  Empty

Sus In jos

Day one Lesson one
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogwarts Classes :: Transfiguration-
Mergi direct la: