Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Professor Application Gryffi10
305 Points
Professor Application Untitl11
297 Points
Professor Application Ravenc10
145 Points
Professor Application Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Professor Application

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Geo Juarez

Geo Juarez

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult, Astronomy Professor, Head of Gryffindor House

Professor Application Empty
MesajSubiect: Professor Application   Professor Application EmptyVin Iul 29, 2011 11:47 am

[i]Your Full Name: Geo Juarez

Year when you graduated Hogwarts: 2000

Subject you are applying for: Potions

Why do you want to become a professor?: It´s has always been Geo´s dream to be a professor.

Why you have chosen this subject? Potions is Geo´s passion. It has always been Geo´s favorite subject.

Have you applied for any professions yet? Not yet.

Will you be able to post 2 lessons /month? Yes.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? Yes.:

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ;situation=teaching your first class)

Professor Geo was anxious for class to begin, or rather he was anxious for the class to be over with. Today was the first day for the new set of first years and that was never a pretty picture. He'd never gotten through a single first day's lesson without some mishap caused by incautious first years. As a consequence, as each year had gone by, the first lesson had gotten progressively easier and easier until Professor Geo just didn't know how to dumb it down any further. He couldn't help but grumble a little as he watched as the students started to drift in.

Some ten minutes later when the classroom was sufficiently full, Professor Geo drew himself up from his chair and brushed back his black professor's robe. There would be no waiting for stragglers today. He surveyed the students warily waiting for them to stop speaking then turned to write on the board: Lesson I Boil Cure Potion.

Turning back to his students, he spoke for the first time.

"Students, this is potions class. Those of you not ready for hard work and lots of it should plead with the headmaster to put you in a different class. Though being as I'm the only potions master at this school, you may be hard pressed to find one. I do not expect you all to pass this course and, as such, hope you'll all take this opportunity to decide whether or not you're ready for the commitment that a life of potions will bring.

"I do not expect many students to understand the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those of you who possess the predisposition… you may yet comprehend the delicate power of a softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, or the force of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses, or seizing the body.
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger is an excellent directory of ingredients and potions. At my request he has added a Dark Arts section with the intent of showing students the power and danger to expect from dark witches and wizards.
I expect students to take Potions study very seriously as I only except students with exceptional OWLS into my NEWTS classes. A potions NEWT is required for a career as a Magical Healer, or an Auror."

"That having been said, today we will start with a potion that is easy enough for Muggle toddlers to make. Most of you, I should hope have passed that stage in life and so shouldn't have too much trouble. Please turn to page sixteen in your textbook which I hope you've remembered to bring with you. The supplies you need are lying on the tables in front of each of you. I'll be coming around for questions and to keep an eye on you all. You are not excused until I've taken a look at your potion. Now begin!"

Quote:
Excerpt from Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Boil Curing Potion.

Ingredients -- 7 dried nettles, 4.0g crushed snake fangs, 3 stewed horned slugs, 5 porcupine quills
(Be sure snake fangs are fresh crushed. Snake fangs crushed an hour or more before use in potion may have unwanted consequences.)
NOTE: the symbol g stands for grams.

Procedure:
1. Light the fire beneath the water-filled cauldron, being careful not to burn anything or anyone except the timber.
2. Once cauldron has come to a bubbling boil, add in the pre-measured dried nettles, crushed snake fangs and stewed horned slugs. Stir for five minutes.
3. Take cauldron off of fire. Add porcupine quills. (CAUTION: if cauldron is left on fire, potion will produce acid green smoke and melt through cauldron and anything else it may come into contact with)
4. Stir until potion turns a deep green colour signaling it is ready. Carefully ladle potion into bottle and place stopper in the top...

Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Professor Application Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Professor Application   Professor Application EmptyMier Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am

You have got 6 out of 6 on potions thus you have been accepted
Sus In jos

Professor Application
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» care of magical creatures professor application
» professor app
» [Professor App]- Dominique Bordeaux
» [Professor App]-Heinrich von Grauschädel
» [Guide] Adult/Graduated/Professor