Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Gryffi10
305 Points
[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Untitl11
297 Points
[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Ravenc10
145 Points
[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Empty
MesajSubiect: [Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop   [Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop EmptyLun Apr 04, 2011 10:51 am

Your Name: Adair Tilden Malfoy

Your Character Age: 11

Jobs you are applying for:
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

Any experience in this field: no

Why you have chose this job: I've chosen this job because I would like to learn the responsibilities related to having a job

How active you are on the forum?: active

Why do you think you deserve this job?: because I'm an incredibly hard-working individual and would do everything within my ability to be the best employee I can be

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 500 words):
Adair Malfoy looked out the window of the Hogwarts Express to her family, all waving back at her. She took a mental image, determined to remember it through the semester. Her father, Scorpius, stood to the right, his straight blonde hair and pointed face contrasting sharply with her mother, Rose's, auburn mane and gentle features, but they both wore expressions of warmth and happiness. Between them was Adair's younger brother, Derrick, who was waving just as fervently as her parents, but with an expression of pure jealousy on his child-like face. Adair's other relatives dotted the train station and she let the feeling of family fill her with happiness as the train took off and rounded the corner, putting them all out of sight. 'I will miss them terribly' she thought. But she focused her attention on the current prospects. She was going to Hogwarts; she was going to learn magic, and make friends, and hopefully experience some adventure.
She pulled out one of her textbooks and tried looking over it, but her nerves got the best of her. Her brain couldn't hold onto a single sentence. She put the book away, and instead looked out the window at the passing landscapes. She wondered where they were going. 'Which direction did we leave King's Cross from?' she thought, but she didn't know.
She tried imagining what house she'd be in. She knew that houses tended to run in families, but her mother was a Ravenclaw and her father was a Gryffindor. And neither of them were sorted into the house that predominated in their families. Her father's family was mostly Slytherin, and her mother's mostly Gryffindor.
Adair's mind continued to travel, from imagining adventures she might have at Hogwarts to estimating the number of meters between the train track and the ground below. She thought of people she might meet.
Adair couldn't wait to start meeting new people. 'In fact,' she thought, 'why not right now?' and she gathered all of her belongings and left her compartment in search of some interesting characters. She walked up the train and observed. She saw a girl with a haughty-looking face buying sweets from the trolley. A blonde-haired boy went running past her towards the bathroom, holding his stomach. One of her distant cousins, Fred III, smiled at her as he walked past, holding hands with a girl she thought she had seen before back home in Yorkshire.
After seeing enough interesting people to satisfy her curiosity, she went in search of another compartment to sit in. She saw many that were full of people who seemed to already know each other, several empty compartments, and finally she came across a compartment with only a solitary boy.
She entered the compartment and sat across from the boy, who looked up at her from the magazine he had been reading, The Quibbler.
"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Adair asked, smiling at the boy and hoping to make a friend.
He nodded and put his book away, looking at her curiously.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Adair Malfoy" she responded. "And yours?"
Sus In jos
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: [Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop   [Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop EmptySam Apr 09, 2011 3:38 am

Thank you for Applying -Accepted
You were registered as a employer of the Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.You can start your work by creating a thread and role playing at the tea shop..Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary .Thank you and enjoy your job
Sus In jos

[Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Jobs :: Accepted-
Mergi direct la: