Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Keith Parker Gryffi10
305 Points
Keith Parker Untitl11
297 Points
Keith Parker Ravenc10
145 Points
Keith Parker Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Keith Parker

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Keith Parker Empty
MesajSubiect: Keith Parker   Keith Parker EmptyMar Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Keith Parker
Birthday: August 9th
Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11): 11

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood): Half-Blood
Ethnicity/nationality: British
Place of birth/residence: United Kingdom

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short): One older brother who is in his fifth year. Currently lives with his godfather. Parents died in a battle between Death Eaters.
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated): Him and his brother are really close, since they are really all they have left. Most of the time, they are by themselves due to the fact that his godfather works at the Ministry of Magic and is there 24/7. He has learned from experience that you take what you get and you don't complain about it. His life is filled with adventure, and fun, as he and his brother are constantly looking for an adventure. Others think he is not a very good student, but he secretly gets very good grades. Since his parents' death, he doesn't trust very easily.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing): Brown, long, yet short hair. Caucasian. Is at the perfect height for his age. Skinny. Athletic. Has gray eyes, almost the color of fog, and a charming smile.
Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each) He loves Quidditch more than just about anything, his flaw is not really thinking about something before he tries it. He hates people who are self-conceited and only think about themselves.

Boggart (your character's greatest fear): Snakes
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish): To be a professional Quiddtich player.
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes): A Stag.
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive): A sweet, almost candy like, smell.

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character): None.
How you found the forum: Through a friend.
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want. Keith turned to see his brother staring at him, "What?" He demanded. "I told you, you can't just shoot random spells at people. You have to start thinking these things through!" His brother told him. Keith sighed, he knew he was right. "I know. But the next time someone threatens you, I will kill them in their sleep." He threatened. "I can fight my own battles, Keith. In case you haven't noticed, I'm YOUR older brother. Not the other way around." His brother reminded him. Keith rolled his eyes, vexed by his brother. "Of course. I just realized that." Keith said sarcastically. They walked back into the castle.
Sus In jos

Keith Parker
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application :: Accepted Characters-
Mergi direct la: