Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Continue the Story Gryffi10
305 Points
Continue the Story Untitl11
297 Points
Continue the Story Ravenc10
145 Points
Continue the Story Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Continue the Story

In jos 
5 participanți
AutorMesaj
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyMier Noi 30, 2011 12:05 am

I'm going to post a 3-5 sentences and the next person should continue the story for me with also the same number of sentences. The more of you who will continue the story, the better the plot will be. It depends on you. If you want to put something funny, then the story will be funny but when the next person's mood is in the serious one, then the story will take a big turn and it'll be serious.

Here it goes.

I was walking down the street when I saw this handsome guy.
I followed him into a bookstore. Inside, I saw a creepy thing that mad me jump backwards.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Geo Juarez

Geo Juarez

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult, Astronomy Professor, Head of Gryffindor House

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyMier Noi 30, 2011 12:15 pm

While jumping backwards, I blew a fart.
Then the handsome guy (Weird huh? Kim why did you have to say handsome? lol) turned to look at me and started laughing.
I then punched him in the face.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyVin Dec 02, 2011 1:09 pm

His nose severely bleeding, he took refuge behind the shopkeeper and begged him for help. The merchant warned me that he would call the police if I didn't leave immediately. Furious, I walked out of the store, slamming the door.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Not knowing where to go, I crossed the street. Thinking that it is already over, I walked with a normal speed but then, I learned it was not a very great idea. The man I punched before started following me.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyMar Dec 06, 2011 9:11 am

I first feigned not noticing him. However, after a few minutes, he was still behind and getting closer. Unable to ignore him any longer, I turned back, grabbed my wand without taking it out of my pocket, and aggressively exclaimed: "What do you want?"
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyDum Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

The man didn't respond, he just furiously glared at me. I glared back, refusing to turn away. The man finally turned around and walked away. I smirked, happy that I didn't back down, and turned to continue walking.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyLun Dec 12, 2011 5:20 pm

After sometime, I finally called it a day and decided to go home. I saw this park full of little children playing, not worrying anything. As I reach a pavement, a police car appeared in front of me, surrounding with blue and red lights. "You! Put your hands at your back. You're under arrest!" the policeman shouted.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyMar Dec 13, 2011 3:28 am

As the policeman put handcuffs on me, I wondered what I had done to get me into so much trouble. With my luck, it was probably that man I punched earlier today. As the policeman pulled me into the car, I felt angry, and I knew I wanted revenge somehow.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 11:42 am

Some ten minutes later, I was sitting in an interrogation room, a detective on the other side of the table. "So what do you have to say for yourself?" he asked.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Angry that the police took me away, I replied angrily, "What am I doing here?" I wondered if the man I had punched had turned me in, but I wasn't going to even dare asking.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyDum Ian 15, 2012 9:28 am

"Don't play innocent and pretend you don't know why you're here" the interrogator replied furiously. "So what do you have to say for yourself?" he inquired. I stared at him with utter confusion and disbelief. Since when do they send the entire police after you for a simple altercation in the street? I wondered while trying to figure out what to respond.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyDum Ian 15, 2012 11:01 am

"What's going on?" I asked rather quickly. When no one responded, I assumed the worst. Maybe I had been framed for a crime I never committed.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyLun Ian 16, 2012 10:18 am

"What's going on?! That's all you can say?" the police officer said while starting to laugh and looking at his fellow office mates. "That's all you can say after doing a huge trouble? You've got to be kidding me. Come on, kid, spit it out before we put come cuffs in your wrists."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyLun Ian 16, 2012 10:46 pm

"I won't say anything until my lawyer is here." I replied, determined not to be intimidated by the interrogator. He then burst into laugh. "You watched too many movies. This is not how it works around here. You tell me everything right now." he said, shredding my confidence to pieces. "I really don't know what you're talking about. Please, I didn't do anything, I just want to go home" I begged, on the brink of tears.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyMar Ian 17, 2012 11:16 am

The man stared at me for a second. "Those tricks won't work on me, kid. I'm highly trained, a professional." He bragged. I rolled my eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me!" The man snapped. "I'm not playing any kind of tricks! I don't even know why I'm here!" I finally shouted.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyJoi Ian 26, 2012 10:17 pm

"You really do not know? Well, let's have a little recall," the officer finally said. "Aren't you the guy who was running away from a certain house which, as you may know, is on fire last.." he looked at his wristwatch before continuing, "thirty minutes? 350 coronel st.? it is just around the block, and one of my men saw you coming out from that house before it was set on fire."
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyVin Ian 27, 2012 11:53 am

"A ... a fire?" I stammered, unable to assimilate this new information. "Oh my god" I exclaimed when hearing the address, remembering that before going to the bookstore where this whole trouble started I had visited my best friend's house, and had left angry and in hurry after a serious dispute with him. "Is he... all right?" I managed to ask, still utterly shocked.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyVin Ian 27, 2012 2:51 pm

The man seemed confused. "Why does it matter to you?" He asked. "Because that's my best friend's house!" I shouted angrily. The man seemed shocked to find this out. "Yes, he's fine.. He just, has a few burns and bruises. He'll recover in no time." He finally replied.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyLun Ian 30, 2012 11:44 pm

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Will take you to your house."
I went inside the police car and after some time, I am already home. I opened the door to realize that it is very unlikely at eight o'clock PM, there's no light turned on. "Mom? Dad?" I shouted without moving from the doormat.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story EmptyMar Ian 31, 2012 3:32 am

I moved farther inside, it wasn't like my parents to not respond when I came home. "Mom? Are you here? Dad?" I shouted again, in hope that I would hear them call back to me. But nothing happened.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Continue the Story Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Continue the Story   Continue the Story Empty

Sus In jos

Continue the Story
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Out of Character :: Games-
Mergi direct la: