Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Flying Mishap Gryffi10
305 Points
Flying Mishap Untitl11
297 Points
Flying Mishap Ravenc10
145 Points
Flying Mishap Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Flying Mishap

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap EmptyLun Noi 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Everything was rushing by in a blur of excitement, he finally got a chance to ride his new Cleansweep, it felt wonderful. Seeing hogwart's many bridges and towers from the air was breathtaking. In a long dive, pulling up, skimming the tree tops, It struck him. A whip like snap, crashed through the air. with a sharp pain in leg and a sudden jolt in his stomach, he slipped of this broomstick, and dropped to the floor.

Joshua heared creaking, like something big moving, he got up and saw a large tree flailing against the sky. He stumbled back out of all possible reach from its long swaying branches. For a moment he just sat there, unable to take his eyes off of this truely frightening, yet amazing tree. As time past he grew aware of a numb pain in his leg, rolling his trousers up, it seemed badly bruised and grazed.

As he thought of making his way back to the castle, he relised he did not have his broom, his eyes scanned the area, with an exhausted sigh, he saw it laying against the base of the tree. Joshua thought of perhaps trying to find a teacher, or older student to help him get it back. He didn't like the idea of having to admit he'd crashed into a tree and fallen off his broom, and so he rummaged in his bag, pulled out The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1, and slowly began turning pages, looking for a spell which could help him.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap EmptyLun Noi 28, 2011 5:07 pm

"What are you doing down there? No one should ever go here," Kim said offering the Gryffindor boy to stand up.
"That tree is a very dangerous one. Do you need to go to the hospital wing?" Kim suggested.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
House:

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap EmptySam Dec 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Joshua was concentrating very hard, scanning a page about the Mobiliarbus charm. A little nonplussed by the sudden appearance and abrupt voice, which he almost mistook as accusatory. Joshua wondered for a moment whether he might have broken a school rule. As far as he could remember none of the teachers had ever thought to mention a murderous tree.

At the suggestion of having to go to the hospital wing, Joshua didn't feel as if his pride could take another hit. Hastily muttering "no need, I’m ok, I'm just worried about my broom" Pointing at the base of the tree. Even though he knew his real intention was to go straight to the hospital wing, as soon as he retrieved his new cleansweep, he just didn't feel like he wanted to admit it. Staying seated, motioning to the book, "there must be a spell in here to help me get it back, I thought of perhaps setting the tree on fire?" Joshua stated, pondering on this rather extreme action.

"Oh yeah, I'm Joshua by the way" he greeted, extending a hand upwards to her.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 1:20 am

"Hi Joshua. I'm Kim, nice to meet you. Although I don't think this is a time for chat." Kim said.

"I am really sorry for interrupting you. Surely, it is none of my business but if you are thinking on how to get your broom back from that deadly tree using a spell, why don't you try to use accio?" she suggested. Kim predicted that he is not going to go with her advice, knowing some guys back from her place. She, though, watched him for his next move.
Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
House:

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 12:03 pm

"Accio" Joshua repeated slowly, a little puzzled. He had never come across such a spell, whilst studying his new Spellbook. He had only tried a handful of spells, nearly all of which didn't work at all. A little daunted by Kim's apparent greater experience, he wanted to prove himself, he pulled out his wand jumping up, knocking the book to the floor. He waved his wand in a large arch through the air, booming "ACCIO!"

Nothing happened, Joshua stood there for a second, looking for any effects of this unknown spell. Eventually his arms slumped to his sides, and he hung his head, frustrated and disappointed. Thinking of how much he would miss having a broomstick, he turned to Kim, and slowly muttered "could you do it, please?"
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Kim put out her wand and focused on the broom. "What kind of broom is it again?" she asked. But then, seeing the logo of the Cleansweep made her realize what it is. "Cleansweep huh, okay. I'll try to get it for you."

She raised her wand, pointing on its direction. While the Whomping Willow doesn't move, yet, Kim thought it'll be the best time to cast the spell on the broom. "Accio Cleansweep!"

The broom started to move, forcing itself away from the branches of the dangerous tree. After some failed attempts, it finally freed itself and is going towards Kim in a very high speed.

"Joshua, you need to catch it right now!" she shouted.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Flying Mishap Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Flying Mishap   Flying Mishap Empty

Sus In jos

Flying Mishap
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grounds :: Whomping Willow-
Mergi direct la: