Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Discovering Quidditch Gryffi10
305 Points
Discovering Quidditch Untitl11
297 Points
Discovering Quidditch Ravenc10
145 Points
Discovering Quidditch Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Discovering Quidditch

In jos 
3 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Discovering Quidditch Empty
MesajSubiect: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Oct 08, 2011 10:49 am

James walked through the Middle Courtyard, holding in his hand the book he had just taken from the Library. Finding a quiet place in the shades, he sat down on the grass and looked at it. It seemed very used, as the green cover was severely damaged on a few spots. It was certainly really popular among students. In the middle, in big gold letters, one could read "Quidditch Through the Ages" followed by "Kennilworthy Whisp", just above the image of a small winged golden ball. Gently opening the book, James started avidly reading.

A few hours later, James closed the book, amazed. Though he had only read the part about the rules, he already knew he would love Quidditch. It was truly the most fascinating and complicated game he had ever heard about. Having played football in elementary school, James loved sports and was eager to discover this one, though a bit scared at the thought of actually flying on a broomstick. But his enthusiasm was of short notice, as he remembered that he probably wouldn't get the opportunity to play it for some time since they hadn't even had their first flying lesson yet. Snapped from his thoughts, he saw someone approaching.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 3:46 am

Richard found the person he was searching for in the Middle Courtyard, sitting on the grass, reading a book. He came near him and said, with a wide grin on his face, holding out his hand: "Hi, I'm Richard. You must be James." "Can I sit next to you?" he then added, trying to sound as friendly as possible.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 11:18 am

Confused by the fact that this stranger knew his name, James frowned and replied: "Yes, I'm James. Nice to meet you, Richard.". He shook his hand, politely smiling, but couldn't help feeling like there was something suspicious about Richard, even though he could't explain why. "Yeah, sure, why not?" he added, inviting him to sit down.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

Richard sat down next to James and glanced at the cover of the book he was reading. "So, you like Quidditch? What position do you play? I'm a big fan myself, I used to play quite I lot back home and I'll try to make the Slytherin team here. Are you planning on applying for the Team?"
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm

"I unfortunately never played Quidditch. I've actually just discovered it in detail by reading this book. I'm planning to apply for the team as soon as I learn how to fly though, as it seems really fascinating. What position do you play?" he answered. "So, you're in Slytherin?" he inquired, thinking that he probably shouldn't mention the fact that his parents were not from the wizarding world until he checked if everything he had read about the importance of blood purity for Slytherins was true.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyLun Oct 17, 2011 3:03 am

"You had never heard of Quidditch before?" Richard asked, visibly surprised. "I'm a Chaser" he added in response to the other boy's question. Looking at the book again, something suddenly caught his attention: the blue crest on James' robe. "You're in Raveclaw?!" he exclaimed, shocked. "But.. how is that possible? You are a Riddle."
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyMar Oct 18, 2011 7:38 am

"A Riddle?" James repeated, confused. "What do you mean?" he asked hesitantly. How could someone like Richard know anything about his family, especially considering that there were all Muggles. But then he remembered the reaction of his professors when they heard his name: surprise, even fear maybe. He really didn't understand what was going on. He eagerly awaited Richard's answer, though somewhat afraid of what he could find out.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyVin Noi 04, 2011 9:32 am

"You really don't know about ...him?" he said, with a shade of fear in his voice. "Have you never heard of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?". James apparently had no idea about what the name Riddle represented in the wizarding world.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyVin Noi 04, 2011 9:47 am

Storm was walking in the middle courtyard, about to do his homework.
"...Heard of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?". It was a slytherin Storm did not knew.
He felt like an idiot breaking in, but he had to say it.
"Why do you fear his name? Voldemort. I mean, he died decades ago" Storm said, more confident than he felt.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyVin Noi 04, 2011 10:26 am

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? Voldemort? James remembered reading about him, recalling that he was considered the greatest dark wizard in history. But what did this have to do with James and his name? Was there a connection between Voldemort and his own family? How could that be, he thought, my family are all Muggles. Feeling overwhelmed by this troubling possibility, he decided to do some research on the subject. "I'm sorry, I have to go" he said to Richard and the boy who had just joined them. He grabbed his bag, got up and started walking towards the Library.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptyVin Noi 04, 2011 10:30 pm

James, as Storm remembered, said he had to go and went for the library.
"Oh ok", said Storm. The feeling of being an idiot rose again.
"What were you talking about?". He was now standing towards the slytherin.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 7:58 am

Richard saw someone approaching them from the side. "Why do you fear his name? Voldemort. I mean, he died decades ago" he heard. Turning towards the newcomer, he saw that it was one the students who came late to Defence Against the Dark Arts. He had a red crest on his dress.

Suddenly, James announced that he had to go. It's probably best to let him sort things out himself, Richard thought, as he watched him leave. "What were you talking about?" he heard the new boy ask. He got up and faced him. "So you think you're brave, pronouncing his name?" he inquired, looking him in the eyes. "You have the arrogance of a true Gryffindor." he stated with a grin. Taking his bag from the ground, he started to walk away, and added: "And also, I would advise you to keep your nose out of other people's business".
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 8:16 am

"Why should I be brave to say his name? Why should I fear what does not exist? And dont tell me what to do.", Storm said as the slytherin started to walk away. Hate boiled for this slytherin, and Storm was tempted to reach for his wand. "Why do you have respect for him, why shouldnt I say his name?".
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 9:03 am

As Richard was leaving, he heard the new boy continue with his questions, boiling with anger. Suddenly feeling he might be in danger, Richard discretely slipped his hand in his pocket and grasped his wand. However, he then realized that he knew no spell that could help him in this situation. He turned around and said: "He was only the most powerful wizard of all time. I do think that such power deserves respect. And I would be careful if I were you. You may end up in serious trouble with such an insolent behavior."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 9:58 am

"NO HE WASNT!!" said Storm, now filled with anger. "He failed miserably, Voldemort, and what he did does not deserve respect or fear, now that he is dead." He pointed his wand towards the slytherin boy, and thougt of either rictusempra or expelliarmus, but he didnt really know them well.
"Albus Dumbledore was!". Storm was holding the wand with a tighter grip than before, and he was ready to make his move.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 10:55 am

Richard saw the other boy take out his wand and point it directly at him. Thinking that it probably wouldn't be very wise to cause trouble on his first day at Hogwarts, he replied, sarcastically smiling: "No need to become violent. Besides, I don't think you have mastered any spell that could hurt me. You wouldn't want it to backfire, would you?". He paused, waiting to see if the boy was going to react, and after a few moments of tension, he pursued: "I don't deny that Albus Dumbledore was also an extraordinary wizard, but you can't refuse to admit someone's power just because it was used in a destructive manner."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 11:15 am

James waited a second, but then realized, with pain, that the boy was right. He lowered his wand.
"Im not denying it - Im just not fearing it. And I do not understand why I should respect him. And what were you telling the ravenclaw anyway?", said Storm. Remembering the other boy, he pointed his wand at the slytherin again.
"You were talking about Voldemort to him. Why?".
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 11:30 am

"Again with your wand?" he asked, seeing that the Gryffindor had raised it again. "As I already said, you should mind your own business, but I'll tell you if that's what it takes for you to leave me alone with that. But first you need to lower your wand. I find it really offensive to have it pointed at me". Richard waited for the boy to comply, and then pursued: "The last name of the boy who just left is Riddle. Does it ring a bell?" he asked, grinning. "However, he is apparently a muggle-born and has no idea of the significance of that name in the magical world."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 11:42 am

"Well, then ovbiously he has nothing to do with "You-Know-Who". Is that why you talked to him?", said Storm.
About the way the slytherin was talking about muggles, Storm tightened his grip around the wand.
"Do you have a problem with muggles?", Storm added. In his head, he said the word "Petrificus Totalis", in case the slytherin had anything bad to say about muggles.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 11:57 am

"I just wanted to find out more about him since he has such a famous last name and to see if he had an explanation for it" he replied. "You-Know-Who lived several decades ago, so the fact that this boy doesn't know anything about him doesn't mean there is no connection. Besides, do you know a lot of other Riddles in our community? It would be quite a strange coincidence". After a few moments of silence, he added: "I already asked you to lower your wand. I don't like repeating myself. And despite the fact that I come from a pure-blood family, I personally have nothing against muggles and muggle-born wizards and witches."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Storm lowered his wand.
"its propably a coincidence, considering that Voldemort was the last Riddle. But you might be right", Storm was struggeling to say this, "I dont know anything about his father, which may have had another child. But there is propably no one alive to tell about this", he added. "Or perhaps you know anything?", said Storm, still with an offensive tone.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 12:48 pm

The Gryffindor had finally lowered his wand. "Thank you. It was not that hard, was it?" he asked. "Yes, that is also what I thought. As a matter of fact, I do know something, or at least I have heard things. You see, my family has a country house not far from Little Hangleton. And some rumors have been circulating that You-Know-Who's father, before being killed by his son, may have had a child with one of the town-girls, but that the mother of the baby left town because she didn't want people to find out that he she had an illegitimate child."
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 12:57 pm

"That, or its just a coincidence", said Storm with a bit of sarcasm. "And does it make a difference? Should he be treated different? I mean it is even a greater coinsidence that Voldemorts father had magic in his blood too", he added. "I'll discuss ovbious things with you later.. Ehm.. Whats your name?"
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 1:05 pm

"Yes, you're right, I guess we'll never know for sure. But as a history fan, I would have found the connection rather interesting." he replied with a smile. "It's Richard Adlard. What's yours?"
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 1:08 pm

"Im Storm Lupus". Storm liked the Slytherin better now, and regret that he had been rude.
"Ehm.. Nice meeting you.. Guess i'll se you around.. Are you in the duelling club?".
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Discovering Quidditch   Discovering Quidditch Empty

Sus In jos

Discovering Quidditch
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 2Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogwarts Castle :: Middle Courtyard-
Mergi direct la: