Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
A little sentimental  Gryffi10
305 Points
A little sentimental  Untitl11
297 Points
A little sentimental  Ravenc10
145 Points
A little sentimental  Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

A little sentimental

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

A little sentimental  Empty
MesajSubiect: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  EmptyLun Sept 19, 2011 6:10 am

[Kim Frey Invited]

Bill was feeling little sentimental towards his parents today so he decided to send them a letter. Bill took his quill and parchment and started writing about his time in Hogwarts, about his illness, about the castle and how it is changed regarding to their stories about it. About new teachers and frieds he hope to get. He get to the owlery and found one big school owl, told her adress, attached his letter to his leg and set her free. He looked at her for some time and then he turned away to go.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  EmptyJoi Sept 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Kim woke up early that she still need to wait for the classes to start. She jumped off her bed, dressed up and walked around the castle. For the past few days, she already started to know many places that Hogwarts have but she remembered she has never been to the owlery.

"I think I should write my parents a letter. It won't hurt." she uttered to herself.

Kim went to the library and started to write a letter for her parents, telling them she was fine and how interesting the classes here are. She also stated something about her classmates: James, Demelza, and the new boy she knows, Bill. She sealed her letter properly, went outside the library and headed towards the owlery.

Owlery was so high that Kim forced herself to breath heavily. Now that she's on top, she saw Bill McGonagall, the new boy that went to the same class as her.

"Hey," Kim said to Bill while looking curious that someone would be there in this early hour.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 2:19 am

Bill turned around from his gaze in the far and saw a Slithering girl standing there greeting him. He was curious that people will be awake at this early hour, but he recovered from it in a moment and said.

"Hi, You must be Kim Frey, I saw you at my Transfiguration and Charms class. How are you, and what brings you here this early?"
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 3:32 am

"I got up a little early today and decided to send a letter to my parents, especially to my mom. She's not familiar to magic so I think it would be interesting to tell her some new spells Hogwarts is teaching me," Kim answered back.

She walked near a white owl, examining her if she could travel from Hogwarts to Kim's home.

"How about you, what brings you here? Isn't it a bit early?" Kim said to Bill while attaching the letter to the white owl's leg.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 5:14 am

"Well I had same idea in my mind, I was little lonely today, still haven't got used to the fact that I am not going to see my parents to the christmas. So your mother is a muggle, I am sure that was great shock for her, and your father is he a wizard?" Bill said to the Kim as she attached the letter to the owl.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 7:45 pm

"Well, yeah. I'm half blood, you see. So I was a little surprised when the sorting house put me in Slytherin. I thought Slytherin is a house for pure blood. I guess they're not that picky this year" Kim answered back.

"So, I think you and your parents really have a strong connection with each other that you misses them a lot. Hogwarts is a great school. You are even related to one of my favorite professor of all time, Professor McGonagall." Kim said to Bill while trying to picture her as Professor McGonagall's student. "In the first place, you shouldn't even be here. You're missing all the fun! I mean, you should write letters to your parents but you should also go out of your shell. Everyone's been so friendly and it made my stay here fun. Why don't you go in the suspension bridge or in the training grounds. Students are often spending their time there. You should be meeting some new friends."

"Sorry Bill, but I think I need to go. I still didn't finish my homework for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I'll be going by the lake. That place is where I can concentrate in this things. See you around, Bill." Kim started to walk towards the stairs.

"And by the way, if ever you're going in the suspension bridge, I think you will see the lake if you're going to stay in the middle of it." Then Kim disappeared of Bill's sight.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: A little sentimental    A little sentimental  Empty

Sus In jos

A little sentimental
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grounds :: Owlery-
Mergi direct la: