Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Starting in the Middle of the School Year Gryffi10
305 Points
Starting in the Middle of the School Year Untitl11
297 Points
Starting in the Middle of the School Year Ravenc10
145 Points
Starting in the Middle of the School Year Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Starting in the Middle of the School Year

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitator

Starting in the Middle of the School Year Empty
MesajSubiect: Starting in the Middle of the School Year   Starting in the Middle of the School Year EmptyMier Apr 20, 2011 7:40 am

Melodi was in depressed mood. Her parents had just been killed by a group of Dark Wizards and the Ministry of Magic's Orphaned Children Department was forcing her to go to some random British Wizarding school, miles from her home in the United States. because it was "safer". Why she ever dreamed of working there, they were a bunch of insensitive idiots. They moved her from all her friends in the Salem Wizarding School, in the middle of the school year.

She walked from the train station, through the wall in platform 9 3/4, and slept on the train to "Hogwarts". What kind of name was that? She read a book she'd been given by one of her favorite teachers the day she left. Hogwarts, a History, 2nd Edition. By the sound of it, Hogwarts was a pretty old school with a lot of history. She felt slightly better about the whole thing, and personally hoped she'd be a Ravenclaw.

When she arrived she was happy to become a Ravenclaw in the Sorting Ceremony. She walked back out into the Entrance Hall when the ceremony and customary feast was over, now in her Ravenclaw robes. "It's so stuffy in here..." She said aloud to herself. She heard footsteps. Turning around, she saw someone approaching her. "Hello?"
Sus In jos
Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

My Character
Galleons: 105
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw -Year I

Starting in the Middle of the School Year Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Starting in the Middle of the School Year   Starting in the Middle of the School Year EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

"Oh, hi! A fellow Ravenclaw. This is spiffy." Betta grinned, walking up to Melodi. "How'd you like the Sorting Ceremony? Someone on the train told me we'd have to wrestle a baby troll or something to see which house we'd be put in. Can you imagine wrestling a troll? Anyway, I'm Elisabetta, but everyone just calls me Betta. It's a lot easier on the old mouth than saying 'Elisabetta' all the time." she explained. "My parents use it whenever they're mad at me, though...of course, the tend to say 'Elisabetta Simone-Juliette Domenici' whenever they're mad at me, but that's another story for another time." Betta smiled again and looked around at all of the photographs on the wall. "These pictures are moving--did you see that old knight just walk into the picture of those ladies who are sitting in the park?"

Betta looked round again and noticed the stair cases. "Look! The stairs are moving! Isn't this great?" She was about to say something else when she remembered that she probably should let the other Ravenclaw speak. "Sorry. I do tend to ramble. What's your name?"
Sus In jos

Starting in the Middle of the School Year
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grand Entrance :: Entrance Hall-
Mergi direct la: