Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Gryffi10
305 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Untitl11
297 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Ravenc10
145 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011

In jos 
+12
Analeigh Jordan
Demelza Fernandes
Ruby Sinclair
Dominique Bordeaux
David Suarez
Tania Moon
Svetlana Smirnova
Haley Joyce Brookes
Adair Tilden Malfoy
James Riddle
Ebony Laetitia Black
Anton Devon
16 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
Anton Devon
Admin
Anton Devon

My Character
Galleons: 5000
House:
Activity: HeadMaster

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Empty
MesajSubiect: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyLun Feb 14, 2011 7:30 am

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Sortin10

Letter from the Headmaster,
First of all I want to welcome all the First Year witches and wizards to the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I am honored to own the title of Headmaster of the school of magic that offers the highest quality of education .With this letter I want to make official the Sorting Ceremony for the Spring Term 2011(01 February -30 April).I hope you will enjoy studying here and for any questions you can find me at the Headmaster Tower .Now it’s time for sorting you to a house…

Anton Devon

If you didn’t already ,we advise everyone to read the rules and the students guide book .They offer very useful information about how to role play a student at Hogwarts.

Each Student has the right to be sorted only once .Please complete the sorting form very carefully because based on your answers we will sort you to one of the 4 houses: Gryffindor ,Slytherin ,Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff .After you’ve been sorted you won’t be able to change your house.
Please do not create a new topic for the Sorting Ceremony .Just copy the form ,complete it with your answers and paste it in the reply box .
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” that’s what Jean-Jacques Rousseau said .What we want to tell you is that the entire Hogwarts Magic Realm staff are human too ,it will take a bit of time until your application will be reviewed(maximum 2 days,we try to review all of them in just some hours after they’ve been posted).After you’ve been sorted you will be invited to the specific group and your post will be edited by an admin who will write at the bottom of it where you’ve been set.

You Must answer to all the question .You are not allowed to delete any of them or your application will be considered incorrect and deleted.

The Sorting Hat

Cod:
What’s your favorite magic Subject?:

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born?

Which of the four houses is your favorite?

Which of this 4 words suits your character's personality (ambition, intelligence, loyalty, courage):

How you see your life in the future?

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?

What is your favorite spell?

What is your favorite color?

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Sus In jos
https://hogwartsmagicrealm.rpg-board.net
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: This Character Was Sorted   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Mar 06, 2011 4:39 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Defence Against The Dark Arts

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Half Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite?I actually like all of them ,so I will let you decide in which one I fit

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):ambition

How you see your life in the future?:I actually hope that one day I will become a member of the Ministry of Magic or if I won’t manage to do this ,than I would like to become a dark wizard hehehe.

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):Hard to decide . I think money .

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick): Potions

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:Probably if someone makes me get very mad or if someone tries to kill me.

What is your favorite spell?: Alohomora

What is your favorite color?:Purple

Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by Robi Seah)
Very hard to decide .I can see you are an ambitious person ,you like money and your favorite subject is Potions .Should i send you to Gryffindor? No way ..maybe to Hufflepuff? well if i look at you carefully i know which of the 4 houses is made for you ...Slytherin
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Mar 06, 2011 8:47 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Potions

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Half Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Gryiffindor

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Intelligence

How you see your life in the future?: Hopefully a professional quidditch player or a maybe an important ministry position

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Broomstick

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: In a life or death situation

What is your favorite spell?: wingardium leviosa

What is your favorite color?: Blue

Sorting Ceremony
Looks like you are an intelligent person ..i would say that you fit to Ravenclaw .But more than this i feel like friendship is the most important thing for you .You will be perfect at ..Gryffindor
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyMar Mar 08, 2011 2:06 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: - Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? - Half-Blood.

Which of the four houses is your favorite?- Griffyndor.

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage)- Courage.

How you see your life in the future?:- In real life- Discovering Magic, (I'm being serious.)

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): - Friendship.

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)- Well, my wand of course.

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: - When its life or death.

What is your favorite spell?: - Exspelleramus. (or Avada Kedavra.)

What is your favorite color?: - Gold.
Sorting Ceremony
Hmm ..where to send you ..i know that friendship is the most important for you ,and i thrust you that you won't use the unforgivable curse only in critical situations .Of course you are a ...Gryffindor

Sus In jos
Ebony Laetitia Black

Ebony Laetitia Black

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Slytherin-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyMier Mar 09, 2011 11:00 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Potions

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Pure blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Slytherin

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): ambition

How you see your life in the future?: I see myself, with an important job in the ministry, which will make me rich and famous

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): A difficult choice, money and friendship are both important to me, but I think I will go with being the best, as that would easily bring the other two with it

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Invisibility cloak, perfect for sneaking around

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: If I was very angry or if I were about to be killed

What is your favorite spell?: Confundus or maybe Imperio, I like the idea of being able to control someone

What is your favorite color?: Purple

Sorting Ceremony
So you are looking for fame and money ..nice..you fit in all the 4 houses but we can choose only one .You are a for sure member of .Slytherin

Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyJoi Mar 10, 2011 4:31 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Arithmancy

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Pure Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? I don't really have a favourite - every house is important and interesting

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Intelligence and Loyalty - they're both equally important to me.

How you see your life in the future?: Teaching hopefully, or researching.

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Justice

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: Never, there are always other ways of doing things - even saving people's lives - than using an Unforgivable Curse.

What is your favorite spell?: Meteolojinx Recanto! Very Happy

What is your favorite color?: I don't have one - black isn't a colour.
Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by Anton Devon)
You have an impressing personality.I can feel how intelligent you are ,for sure you will fit in a teaching career. There is one house that suits you perfectly and that’s .Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyVin Mar 11, 2011 1:58 am

favorite magic Subject: defense against the dark arts
are you a muggleborn,halfbood,or pureblood:halfblood
what of the four houses is your favorite:hufflepuff
wich of these 4 words fits your charecter(ambition intelligence loyalty courage):loyalty
how do you see your life in the future:Teaching
what is most important for you(money friendship justice being the best):friendship
what's your favorite magic item(wand invisabilty cloak potions broomstick) wand
in what situations would use unforgiveable curses:Never I am a nice kid
what is your favorite spell:expecto patronum
what is your favorite :blue
Very Happy

Sorting Ceremony
It’s really hard in these days do find a loyal person but I feel like you are one of that rare categories .I know how much friendship means for you that’s why I am sending you to the yellow house -.Hufflepuff

Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptySam Mar 12, 2011 11:51 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?
Defense Against The Dark Arts

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood?
Muggle-born

I like all of them.

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage)?
Intelligence

Teaching

What is the most important for you?
Friendship and Justice

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)?
Wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?
Never

Protego

Black

Sorting Ceremony
Well, I can definitely see that you are going to be a very good wizard. You are an intelligent person who is on the justice side. That's why i am sending you to ... .Ravenclaw

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Mar Aug 09, 2011 10:10 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Mar 13, 2011 4:08 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Slytherin

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Ambition & intelligence

How you see your life in the future?: Earning loads of cash

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): money and being the best

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) invisibility cloak

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: Whenever I feel it is necessary

What is your favorite spell?: Crucio.

What is your favorite color?: Yellow

Sorting Ceremony
I can feel many things about your behavior ..that's why i am sure you will fit perfectly at .Slytherin
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Mar 13, 2011 9:33 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?
Defense Against The Dark Arts

Half blood

I love them all.

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):
Courage

How you see your life in the future?:
Auror in the Ministry of Magic

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):
Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)
Wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:
In a life threatening situation.

What is your favorite spell?:
Expelliarmus

What is your favorite color?:
Purple

Sorting Ceremony
I think i already know where to send you .You have all the characteristics for the house i chose and i am sure you will meet new friends there .Welcome to .Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyLun Mar 14, 2011 9:57 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Charms

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or muggleborn? Half-Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Hard to pick just one, I'd say Gryffindor & Ravenclaw

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Courage

How you see your life in the future?: Either head auror at the ministry or an unspeakable

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: Only in a life threatening situation. Even then I would try and find another way of dealing with it.

What is your favorite spell?: Rictusempra

Sorting Ceremony
First of all welcome to Hogwarts School .I can tell you that there is one house that is waiting for you so much .Welcome to .Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyLun Mar 14, 2011 5:10 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?:Defence Against the Dark Arts

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood?:Half-Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite?:I have to go with Slytherin and Ravenclaw

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):intelligence

How you see your life in the future?:An Auror

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick):Broomstick

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:Only when needed

What is your favorite spell?:Expecto Patronum

What is your favorite color?:Purple

Sorting Ceremony
I can feel your dark side ,but in the same time i know that you are not as bad as you look .I find you very intelligent ,that's why i am sending you to .Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyMier Mar 16, 2011 3:04 pm

What's your favorite magic subject?
Transfiguration

Are you a half blood, pureblood, or mudbood?
pureblood

Either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage)?
intelligence

I see myself as either a wizarding naturalist and novelist or an auror for the ministry

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best)
justice

wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?
In situations of extreme importance, and only if I don't have to compromise my values in order to do so

reparo

yellow

Sorting Ceremony
You look like you are going to be a great students .We know that you are not a bad person and that you try to protect others that's why we are sending you to Gryffindor

Sus In jos
Haley Joyce Brookes

Haley Joyce Brookes

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyJoi Mar 17, 2011 11:14 am

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Mudblood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Hufflepuff

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): loyalty

How you see your life in the future?: A healer

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): friendshi

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: To protect a loved one

What is your favorite spell?: Orchideous

What is your favorite color?: green

Sorting Ceremony
There is one place where you will fit perfectly and i am more than sure that you will enjoy your time there .That's why i am sending you to -Hufflepuff

Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyVin Mar 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Ravenclaw

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Intelligence

How you see your life in the future?: Unspeakable

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Justice

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: never

What is your favorite spell?: expecto patronum

What is your favorite color?: green

Robi Seah: You will be sorted just after you read your private message because your name is invalid

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Anton Devon in Sam Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am, editata de 3 ori
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyLun Mar 21, 2011 5:02 pm

defense against the dark arts

half-blood

gryffindor

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):
courage

next ministry of magic

friendship

wand

when its death

expilliarmus

red and gold

Robi Seah: You will be sorted just after you read your private message because your name is invalid
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyMar Mar 22, 2011 7:30 am

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Half blood

How you see your life in the future?: Finace leader in Ministry of Magic

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: If someones life is in question

What is your favorite spell?: Avifors

What is your favorite color?: Blue / light blue

Sorting Ceremony
You have all the specific qualities of the house i am thinking at .That's why you will fit perfectly at .Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Svetlana Smirnova

Svetlana Smirnova

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Slytherin-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyVin Mar 25, 2011 7:37 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? pure blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Slytherin and Ravenclaw

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): ambition

How you see your life in the future?: i don't know yet a Healer maybe

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): money

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: If my life were in danger

What is your favorite spell?: Wingardium Leviosa

Sorting Ceremony
A really hard decision especially because you have small characteristics from each house .But at the end i know that the best place for you will be ..Slytherin
Sus In jos
Tania Moon

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Mar 27, 2011 8:19 pm

[i]What’s your favorite magic Subject? transfiguration

[i]Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? mudblood

[i]Which of the four houses is your favorite? gryffindor

[i]Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):ambition

[i]How you see your life in the future?:i want to be an auror

[i]What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):justice

[i]What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick):wand

[i]In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:if I would be killed others

[i]What is your favorite spell?: expecto patronum , expelliarmus

[i]What is your favorite color?: black, white, red, gold, blue

Sus In jos
http://taniemoon.blogspot.com
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyLun Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?:]Defence against the dark ars

[i]Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood?half blood

[i]Which of the four houses is your favorite?all of them!

[i]Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):ambition

[i]How you see your life in the future?:probably healer or teacher

[i]What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):being the best, the rest will come with it

[i]What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)broomstick

[i]In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:life or death

[i]What is your favorite spell?:"accio"

[i]What is your favorite color?: either purple or yellow

[i]Sorting Ceremony
First of all we wish to welcome you to Hogwarts School of Magic .We hope you will enjoy your stay .Definitly you have the personality of a Hufflepuff
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyMar Mar 29, 2011 9:43 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?:probably defence against the dark arts or care for magical creatures

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood?pure blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite?either slytherin or ravenclaw

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):ambition

How you see your life in the future?:probably a professer even though I'd love to be a dark wizard

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):being the best

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:life or death, or someone got me really angry

What is your favorite spell?:imperio

What is your favorite color?: purple

Sorting Ceremony
There is not doubts that there is one house that is waiting for you for a long time .We wish to welcome you to ..Slytherin
Sus In jos
Tania Moon

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyMier Mar 30, 2011 7:05 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?:transfiguration

[i]Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood?mud blood

[i]Which of the four houses is your favorite?gryffindor

[i]How you see your life in the future?:an auror

[i]What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):friendship

[i]What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)wand

[i]In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?:if there are people who want to kill me or my family

[i]What is your favorite spell?:expecto patronum

[i]What is your favorite color?: white

[i]Sorting Ceremony
You have a bit from all houses so it might be a little hard to decide where to send you ,but at the end i think the one that is really waiting for you is Gryffindor

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Anton Devon in Joi Mar 31, 2011 1:07 am, editata de 3 ori
Sus In jos
http://taniemoon.blogspot.com
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptySam Apr 02, 2011 5:43 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Care of Magical Creatures

Are you a half blood, pure blood, or Mudblood? Half blood

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): All of them really

How you see your life in the future?: I want to become a dragon handler

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: Only in a life or death scenario

What is your favorite spell?: Incendio

What is your favorite color?: Blue and Purple

Sorting Ceremony
It's always good to see new students at our school of magic .The sorting hat decided that the best house for you is .Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Apr 03, 2011 5:28 am

Transfiguration

Half Blood

Gryffindor

Courage and Loyalty

Become a professor at Hogwarts

Friendship

Wand and Broomstick

None

Expeliarmus

Purple

Sorting Ceremony
So..looks like you are a new student. Are you ready to face with all the problems of a first year wizard?If answer is yes,welcome to .Gryffindor
Sus In jos
David Suarez

David Suarez

My Character
Galleons: 55
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 EmptyDum Apr 03, 2011 6:42 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration.

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Muggleborn.

Which of the four houses is your favorite? They’re all mostly the same as far as I know.

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): I guess loyalty.

How you see your life in the future?: A quidditch player, or at least a registered animagi.

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Friendship, it can get you most of the other things.

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Wand.

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: Either to defend myself or someone else’s life.

What is your favorite spell?: Stupefy

What is your favorite color?: Orange

Sorting Ceremony
I am sure you are going to be a great student..The sorting hat decided that the best house for you is .Hufflepuff

Ultima editare efectuata de catre David Suarez in Lun Aug 29, 2011 12:06 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 Empty

Sus In jos

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 3Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012
» Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011
» [In Progress]Sorting Ceremony
» Duelling Cup Spring Term 2012 Registration
» Duelling League Spring Term 2012

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: The Sorting Ceremony :: Past Sorting Ceremonies-
Mergi direct la: