Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 Gryffi10
305 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 Untitl11
297 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 Ravenc10
145 Points
Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011

In jos 
+12
Analeigh Jordan
Demelza Fernandes
Ruby Sinclair
Dominique Bordeaux
David Suarez
Tania Moon
Svetlana Smirnova
Haley Joyce Brookes
Adair Tilden Malfoy
James Riddle
Ebony Laetitia Black
Anton Devon
16 participanți
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2, 3
AutorMesaj
Vizitator

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 EmptyMar Aug 09, 2011 10:04 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: DADA of course!

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Muggleborn, thank you very much.

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Gryffindor, probably. Slytherin's also neat.

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Courage, methinks.

How you see your life in the future?: I just want to be content. No matter what, I want to always have my writing, art and whatever else I'm passionate for.

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Out of those? Then I guess friendship. It makes everything that sucks much more bearable.

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) I guess a wand. It's unique to the witch or wizard and is an extension of oneself.

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: None, really. I'd rather kill someone with my bare hands... much more satisfying that way.

What is your favorite spell?: Expecto Patronum!

What is your favorite color?: Blue

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by James Riddle)
I see much bravery in your heart. Therefore, I am sure, you belong to....Gryffindor
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 EmptyMier Aug 10, 2011 5:42 am

[code] What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Defense against the Dark Arts

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pure Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Ravenclaw

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage):
intelligence
How you see your life in the future?: Hogwarts Professor

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best):
friendship
What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Polyjuice Potion

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: self defense

What is your favorite spell?: Sectumsempra

What is your favorite color?: Red

Intelligence and ambition you will be perfect for ...... Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Lyra O'Reilly

Lyra O'Reilly

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 EmptySam Aug 20, 2011 11:42 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Arithmancy

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pureblood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Slytherin

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): Ambition

How you see your life in the future?: as a Death Eater

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Money

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) Wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: If someone annoyed me enough

What is your favorite spell?: Crucio

What is your favorite color?: Dark Purple

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Sorting Ceremony
I see you are going to do great things. Terrible, yes, but great. Only one House will help you on your way to greatness: Slytherin
Sus In jos
Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

My Character
Galleons: 105
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw -Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 EmptyVin Aug 26, 2011 4:55 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pureblood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Slytherin

Which of this 4 words suits your character's personality (ambition, intelligence, loyalty, courage): Intelligence

How you see your life in the future?
I see myself in a successful career, with all of my school loans paid off, and perhaps married with a husband and a few kids.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): If I could name two, they would be justice and friendship, but since I can only name one, it would be justice.

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):
It would definitely be a wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?
For self-defense, no matter if it were a Death Eater or a member of the Ministry who attacked me.

What is your favorite spell? The Cruciatus curse

What is your favorite color?
Blue

Sorting Ceremony
Hmm... Difficult choice. The traits of a Slytherin you may have, I admit. However, you most prize justice and wit, so only in one House you will fit : Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 8:15 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: - Potions

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? - Half-Blood.

Which of the four houses is your favorite?- Griffyndor.

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage)- Courage.

How you see your life in the future?:- Doing something great with magic

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): - Friendship.

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick)- Well, my wand of course.

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: - When its life or death.

What is your favorite spell?: - I love all of them

What is your favorite color?: - Gold.
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 10:17 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Potions

Are you a half blood ,pure blood or Mudblood? Half Blood

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Gryiffindor

Which of this 4 words suits your character personality (ambition,intelligence ,loyalty,courage): courage

How you see your life in the future?: doing some thing with quidditch and magic

What is the most important for you?(money,friendship,justice,being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item(wand,invisibility clock ,potions,broomstick) wand

In what situation would you use a unforgivable curse?: In a life or death situation

What is your favorite spell?: I love all of them

What is your favorite color?: gold

Courageous and friendly. I can only think of one House for you: Gryffindor
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011 - Pagina 3 Empty

Sus In jos

Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011
Sus 
Pagina 3 din 3Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2, 3
 Subiecte similare
-
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012
» Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011
» [In Progress]Sorting Ceremony
» Duelling Cup Spring Term 2012 Registration
» Duelling League Spring Term 2012

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: The Sorting Ceremony :: Past Sorting Ceremonies-
Mergi direct la: