Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Buying your first wand Gryffi10
305 Points
Buying your first wand Untitl11
297 Points
Buying your first wand Ravenc10
145 Points
Buying your first wand Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Buying your first wand

In jos 
+31
Kevin Bridges
Blake Ironbolt
Keith Parker
Jasmine Lior
Gabriel Gulmedal
Quinn Jordan
Leslie Diamond
tonette2899
Adair Tilden Malfoy
McKayla Cooper
Joshua Wardein
Scarlett.Everdeen
Scorpio Felton
Ajna Skita
Storm Lupus
Eliza Parkinson
Lilly Rose
Richard Adlard
Ambrosius Umbranox
Mobius Muggletum
Thalia Thorn
Scarly22
William Bill Macgonagall
Kim Frey
Layla Chaisson
Tarik Terzic
Elisabetta Domenici
David Suarez
Lyra O'Reilly
Demelza Fernandes
James Riddle
35 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Buying your first wand Empty
MesajSubiect: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyVin Aug 26, 2011 11:04 am

Buying your first wand

A wand is the most important item for a wizard or a witch, as it is through this instrument that his or her magical powers are channeled. Therefore, the first thing you should do when entering the wizarding world is to buy one. Here. at Ollivanders Wand Shop, you will find the best wands in all of Britain. However, buying a wand is not so simple. Every one of them has its own unique character, which has to match with the owner's in order to allow him to use magic at the best of his or her ability. Therefore, in almost all cases, the wand chooses the master and not the other way round. If you wish to buy your first wand, just fill the form below, and someone working at the shop will suggest you a wand based on your personality. Then, just write a few lines about you trying the wand (just edit your first post, writing under the wand suggestion, you don't need to write a new one). If you write that the wand suits you, it will be added to your trunk. If it doesn't fit you, don't worry, it is normal to try different wands before finding the right one. The price is 10 galleons, regardless of the size, core and wood of the wand.

Please do not create a new topic for this. Just reply in this thread. Please try not to answer to every question just with yes or no, try to indicate if the concerned trait is essential in your personality or if it is a minor one. If everything is ok, and you have enough galleons one of the staff members will add the item in your trunk and take the money needed.

Buying a wand

Cod:
Name:
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood):
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one):
Describe your personality (in a few words):
Are you a temperamental person?
Are you a quick-learner?
Are you attracted to power?
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts?
Are you brave?
Are you adventurous?
Are you intelligent and wise?
Are you tolerant and open-minded?
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable?
Are you stubborn?
Are you arrogant?
Are you faithful?
Are you easily fooled?
Do you have a strong and independent personality?
Do you have a stable, consistent personality?
Do you have self-control?
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...):
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:)
Favourite Magic Subject:

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Vin Sept 02, 2011 3:18 am, editata de 7 ori
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyVin Aug 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Name: Demelza Fernandes

Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Half-Blood

Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Gryffindor (My house)

Describe your personality (in a few words): I am stubborn, Smart, Crafty, and generous

Are you a temperamental person? No

Are you a quick-learner? Yes

Are you attracted to power? Not so much

Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? No

Are you faithful? Yes

Do you have a strong and independent personality? Yes

Do you have a stable, consistent personality? Yes

Are you easily fooled? No

Favourite Magic Subject: DADA

Wand Suggestion
I believe this is the wand that will suit you the best: 10'', with a Unicorn hair as its core, and made of cedar. Just give it a wave to see if it is the right one for you.

Demelza waved the wand and all she saw was boxes falling on the floor," Definitely not this one!" Wink

Wand Suggestion
James started picking up the boxes and putting them back on the shelves. "Hmm. Let me think." he said, examining them. "Maybe this one: 11 3/4 inches, Unicorn hair, Rowan wood, quite supple and excellent for defensive spells, making them especially strong and difficult to break."

Demelza held this wand," Hmmm, this one is OKAY, though not perfect," she said.

Wand Suggestion
"We'll just keep on searching then." After a few moments, he took another box and said: "This one may be interesting: 11 inches, Unicorn Hair, made of English Oak, pliable. It demands a wizard or witch of courage, strength and fidelity. Wave it to see if it chooses you."

Demelza waved the wand and felt the warmth,"Oh this is perfect!" Demelza said.

Wand Bought
"Excellent. Here's the box. It will be 10 galleons, please."

The wand (11'', Unicorn Hair, English Oak) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.

Sus In jos
Lyra O'Reilly

Lyra O'Reilly

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 2:06 am

Name: Lyra O'Reilly
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Pure-Blood
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Slytherin (my house
Describe your personality (in a few words): Stubborn, conniving, ruthless
Are you a temperamental person? Yes
Are you attracted to power? Yes
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Yes
Are you faithful? Nah
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? Nah
Are you easily fooled? Nah
Favourite Magic Subject: Arithmancy

Wand Suggestion
I think I have the perfect wand for you: it is 9 1/2 inches long, supple, made of blackthorn, with a dragon heartstring as its core. Go on, give it a try.
Sus In jos
David Suarez

David Suarez

My Character
Galleons: 55
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 4:34 am

Name: David Suarez

Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Muggle-born

Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Hufflepuff

Describe your personality (in a few words): Loyal, quick-witted, good humored.

Are you attracted to power? Not much.

Are you faithful? Yes.

Do you have a strong and independent personality? Independent, maybe, mostly.

Do you have a stable, consistent personality? Yes.

Are you easily fooled? No.

Favourite Magic Subject: Charms.

Wand Suggestion
This should be the right wand for you: 11 1/4 inches, with a Unicorn hair as its core, unyielding, and made of alder. It is particularly well suited for non verbal spell work and very nice for Charms. Wave it to see if it chooses you.

David picked up the wand, the tingling feeling going through his hand to fulfill his arm, he waved it, seeing how the box it came from las lifted into the skies, twirling slightly, he let it drop, and nodded with a grin on his face, "I'll take this one, for sure."

Wand Bought
James smiled with content. "Fantastic! It usually takes several attempts to find the right wand, but it seems that this one is perfect for you. It will be 10 galleons, please. I hope I'll see you again at Hogwarts."

The wand (11 1/4'', Unicorn Hair, Alder) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account

Ultima editare efectuata de catre David Suarez in Sam Sept 03, 2011 3:33 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

My Character
Galleons: 105
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw -Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Name :Elisabetta Domenici

Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Pureblood

Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Ravenclaw

Describe your personality (in a few words): Honest, loyal, seeker of justice, persistent, determined

Are you a temperamental person? I can be, yes.

Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Sad to say, but yes.

Are you faithful? Yes

Do you have a stable, consistent personality? For the most part, yes.

Are you easily fooled? When it comes to practical jokes, yes. When it comes to keeping up with what's going on in the world, no.

Favourite Magic Subject: Charms

Wand Suggestion
Try this one, it may really suit you: 10 3/4 inches long, springy, with a dragon heartstring and made of ebony. Just give it a wave and we'll see what happens.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyJoi Sept 01, 2011 6:52 am

Name: Tarik Terzic
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Gryffindor
Describe your personality (in a few words): Brave, Loyal, Determined, Gets the Job Done
Are you brave? Yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you intelligent and wise? Yes
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Partly
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? Yes
Are you stubborn? Yes
Are you arrogant? Sometimes
Are you faithful? Yes
Do you have self-control? Most of the Times
What do you like using your wand (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Yes
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) Not Yet

Wand Suggestion
I think you should give this wand a try: 12 3/4 inches, dragon heart-string, supple, and made of willow. Just wave it and tell me how you feel about it.

Tarik took up the wand but he did not felt anything. He felt stupid giving it a wave. Immediately after that he managed to throw the built in closet out of the wall. "Looks like this is not the one, sorry for the damage" Tarik said.

Wand Suggestion
Most definitely not that one. Don't worry for the damage, I'm used to it. Well, maybe this one then: 13 1/2 inches, dragon heart-string, quite bendable and made of pine.

Tarik took the second wand, still no special feeling about it. He waved it one more time and inflamed the top desk. "Wow definitely not that one Very Happy"

Wand Suggestion
James quickly took the bucket of water he kept under the counter and threw some on the top desk. He looked at Tarik, smiling. "You're not the first one to almost light the whole place on fire. Well, it seems that's not the right wand for you after all." He turned towards the shelves, examining the numerous black boxes. "Maybe we should try something a bit different. Why not this one: 14 inches, with a phoenix feather as its core, very bendable, and made of ash. It is also quite suited for Transfiguration. "

Tarik took the wand hoping that this would be the right one. As soon as he took it he felt the warmth coming form the wand entering his body and spreading through it. He waved towards the chair (one thing he did not destroyed in the shop). As he waved chair filted itself form the ground levitated for a moment at a hight of about a meter than slowly placed down. "Yep I think this could be the one"

Wand Bought
The wand (14'', Phoenix Feather, Ash) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account
Sus In jos
Layla Chaisson

Layla Chaisson

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyJoi Sept 08, 2011 8:50 am

Name:
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): muggle born
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): ravenclaw
Describe your personality (in a few words):friendly cheerful and loving
Are you a temperamental person? yes...i suppose....
Are you a quick-learner? yes definately
Are you attracted to power? no
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? nope
Are you brave? yes
Are you adventurous? yes
Are you intelligent and wise? yes
Are you tolerant and open-minded? yes
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? yes
Are you stubborn? yes...
Are you arrogant? nope
Are you faithful? yes
Are you easily fooled? no
Do you have a strong and independent personality? yes
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? no
Do you have self-control? yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): for good i want to help others with this gift
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) nope
Favourite Magic Subject: tranfigurations

Wand Suggestion
Well, this one may be perfect for you. It is 9 3/4 inches long, its core is a dragon heart string, it is made of Beech and stiff. This wand tends to learn quite fast and is capable of flamboyant spells. Its true match must be wise, rich in understanding and experience, and certainly not narrow-minded and intolerant. Do you think it will choose you?

Layla waves the wand around happily and says "Yes this will do nicely!" she puts the wand on the table beside her and pays the man ten gold galleons.

Wand Bought
"Wow! An ideal match." James said while taking the money. "Thank you for buying your wand at Ollivanders, and I hope I'll see you again at Hogwarts."

The wand (9 3/4'', Dragon Heart String, Beech) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyJoi Sept 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Name: Kim Frey
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Slytherin (my house)
Describe your personality (in a few words): jolly and nice
Are you a temperamental person?: yes
Are you a quick-learner?: yes
Are you attracted to power?: a bit
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts?: yes but I'd rather not cast a spell
Are you brave?: yes, except for heights
Are you adventurous?: yes
Are you intelligent and wise?: yes
Are you tolerant and open-minded?: yes
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable?: helpful
Are you stubborn?: yes
Are you arrogant?: sometimes
Are you faithful?: yes
Are you easily fooled?: yes
Do you have a stable, consistent personality?: yes
Do you have self-control?: yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): duelling
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues): very skilled flyer
Favourite Magic Subject: transfiguration

Wand Suggestion
I believe this wand may suit you. It is 12 3/4 inches long, with a Phoenix Feather as its core, made of Aspen, and quite bendy. Its true match must have a strong and independent personality, and has to be determined. This wand is best suited for duelling, and its owner is destined to be an accomplished duellist. Just give it a wave and we'll see what happens.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMier Sept 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Kim Frey a scris:

Wand Suggestion
I believe this wand may suit you. It is 12 3/4 inches long, with a Phoenix Feather as its core, made of Aspen, and quite bendy. Its true match must have a strong and independent personality, and has to be determined. This wand is best suited for duelling, and its owner is destined to be an accomplished duellist. Just give it a wave and we'll see what happens.

Kim held the wand and waved it as what the guy suggested. She felt warmth from her body and a bunch og light appeared on the wand's end, lightening the whole room brightly.

"This seems to be perfect!" Kim said to the guy.

Wand Bought
"Impressive", said James, looking at he wand. "I really wouldn't want to duel you" he added, smiling. He took the money from the girl and gave her the wand's box. "I hope I'll see you again at Hogwarts."

The wand (12 3/4'', Phoenix Feather, Aspen) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyJoi Sept 15, 2011 8:12 am

Name: William Macgonagall
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one):Gryffindor
Describe your personality (in a few words):Smart, Brave, Quick-Thinker
Are you brave?Yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Yes
Are you stubborn? Yes
Are you arrogant? A bit
Are you faithful? Most of the times
Are you easily fooled? Sometimes
Do you have a strong and independent personality?Yes
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? Most of the times
Do you have self-control?Mostly Yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): All
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues):Not up to now
Favourite Magic Subject: Transfiguration, DADA

Wand Suggestion
I might have an interesting wand for you: its core is a Unicorn Hair, it is 16 inches long and made of Hazel. It is capable of outstanding magic in the hands of the skillful, and is very devoted to its owner. You should give it a try.

Bill took the wand waved with it and it threw out every single draw out of the wand closets, "Sry about that I'll help clean it up, but not this one" Bill said.

Wand Suggestion
"It's okay" James replied, quickly picking up the boxes. "Don't worry, we'll find the right one for you." he added, with a reassuring tone. After examining several boxes, he took on of them and gave it to his customer: "Maybe this one: 15 inches, Dragon Heart String, made of fir and very resilient. It demands power and strength of purpose in its true owner, and is a poor tool in the hands of the changeable and indecisive. This wand is particularly suited to transfiguration, and favour owners of focused, strong-minded and, occasionally, intimidating personality."

Bill took up the wand and he felt like it fits him well, he moved the wand and enchanted red flares form his wand. "Yep this looks like the one I will take it" Bill said.

Wand Bought
"Great! It will be 10 galleons please. And thank you for buying your wand at Ollivanders."

The wand (15'', Dragon Heart String, Fir) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Scarly22

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 5:01 am

Name:Scarly22
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood):Half-Blood
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Griffindor
Describe your personality (in a few words): dedicated, brave, friendly
Are you attracted to power? No
Are you brave? Yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you intelligent and wise? A bit
Are you stubborn? No
Are you arrogant? No
Are you faithful? Yes
Do you have a strong and independent personality? Not really
Do you have self-control? Yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...):Duelling
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) Not yet
Favourite Magic Subject:Defence against the dark arts

Wand Suggestion
After searching throughout the store for the right wand, he took a black box from one the shelves and said: "I wonder if this one may suit you: 10 inches long, with a Dragon Heart String, made of Rowan wood, and very rigid. It is reputed for being excellent at casting defensive spells, making them extremely strong and difficult to break. Therefore, this wand is particularly well suited for Defence Against the Dark Arts as well as for duelling. Its ideal match must be loyal, brave, clear-headed and pure-hearted. It is also rumored that owners of Rowan wands are prone to gossip" he added with a smile, giving her the wand. "Just wave it to see if it will choose you."
Sus In jos
Thalia Thorn

My Character
Galleons: 150
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyLun Sept 19, 2011 6:50 am

Name: Thalia Horn
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Half blood
Describe your personality (in a few words):Intelligent, loyal, witty, fiery, unique.
Are you a temperamental person? No.
Are you attracted to power? I could live without it, I'm happy as I am.
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Cerainly not.
Are you brave? Sometimes
Are you adventurous? Very
Are you intelligent and wise? Very
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? I am helpful and generous.
Are you stubborn? Yes
Are you arrogant? Yes
Are you faithful? Yes
Do you have a strong and independent personality? Indeed.
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? Yes.
Do you have self-control? Lots.
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): EVERYTHING MAGICAL! Very Happy
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) I am a skilled flyer
Favourite Magic Subject: Defence aginst the dark arts, divination,potions,charms.

Wand Suggestion
Well, why don't you try this wand? It is 11 1/4 inches long, with a Unicorn Hair, made of Cedar and quite inflexible. It requires a wizard or a witch with a strong character and unusual loyalty, who is certainly not easily fooled, but clever, perspicacious and perceptive. The ideal match is also someone you wouldn't care to cross, especially if harm is done to those of whom he or she is fond, and who can be a frightening adversary in duels. Just give it a wave to see if you are such a witch.
Sus In jos
Mobius Muggletum

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptySam Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Name: Mobius Muggletum

Describe your personality (in a few words): Friendly,Loyal,Creative

Are you a quick-learner? Not much

Are you attracted to power? Not much

Are you faithful? Yes

Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyDum Oct 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Name: Ambrosius Umbranox
Describe your personality (in a few words): Calm, wise, experienced, distant
Are you a temperamental person? Not at all
Are you attracted to power? Not much
Are you brave? Yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you intelligent and wise? Very much
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? Not really
Are you stubborn? No
Are you arrogant? No
Are you faithful? Not so much
Do you have self-control? A lot
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Most of all for defence
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues): Skilled flyer
Favourite Magic Subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Wand Suggestion
James was preparing to close the store when he heard someone enter. It was a young man, with scary pale skin and dark shadow under his eyes. His customers usually being students, he was a bit surprised and intimidated. Maybe he just broke his wand and needs a new one. He immediately started seeking for an appropriate wand, and came back a few moments later with a black box in his hand, explaining: "I believe this wand may be appropriate for you, sir. It is 13 inches long, with a Phoenix Feather as its core, made of Pine and quite supple. Its perfect match is an independent, individual and somewhat intriguing and mysterious master. It enjoys being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells. It is very sensitive to non-verbal magic and is able to detect, and perform best for owners who are destined for long lives."

Ambrosius took the wand and started examining it. After a few moments, he firmly grasped it, pointied it in front of him and said: "Expecto Patronum". A bright-white form immediately burst out of the tip of the wand, indistinct at first, but then suddenly taking the shape of an owl. The translucent animal flew around the room for a while, then gently landed on Ambrosius' shoulder. He glanced at his Patronus, then calmly affirmed: "It's perfect. I'll take it." Leaving 10 galleons on the counter, he said goodbye and left.

Wand Bought
James had no idea what it was used for, but this was really beautiful magic. But before he could say or ask anything, the man decided to buy the wand, and, after giving him the money, left. "Goodbye, sir" James uttered, just before the door of the store closed.

The wand (13'', Phoenix Feather, Pine) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Ambrosius Umbranox in Joi Oct 13, 2011 8:32 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Mobius Muggletum

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyLun Oct 10, 2011 12:25 am

Describe your personality (in a few words): Creative,Friendly,Silent
Are you a temperamental person? no
Are you a quick-learner? it depends on the situation
Are you attracted to power? not much
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? no
Are you brave? Not much
Are you adventurous? yes
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? yes
Are you stubborn? sometimes
Are you arrogant?no
Are you faithful? yes
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? yes
Do you have self-control? It depends on the situation
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...):
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) Duelling and excitement and fun
Favourite Magic Subject:DADA

Wand Suggestion
"I may have the right wand for you right here" James said carefully taking the wand from its box and giving it to his customer. "10 1/4 inches long, it has a Unicorn Hair as its core, is made of Pear wood, and is rigid. It has splendid magical powers, and is at its best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. It is also an extremely faithful wand and demands the same from its master, and is very difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. Just give it a wave."
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 3:18 am

Name: Richard Adlard
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Slytherin
Describe your personality (in a few words): Intelligent, Cunning, Power-thirsty, Egoist
Are you a temperamental person? Somewhat
Are you attracted to power? Definitely
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Very much
Are you brave? Yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you intelligent and wise? Definitely
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Not quite
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? No
Are you stubborn? Sometimes
Are you arrogant? Sometimes
Are you faithful? No
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? No
Do you have self-control? To a certain point
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Charmwork and duelling
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) I want to become a skilled Legilimens
Favourite Magic Subject: Charms

Wand Suggestion
"This wand may very very well be perfect for you. It is 14 1/4 inches long, with a Dragon Heart-string, made of Elm, and very bendable. It prefers owners with presence, magical dexterity and a certain native dignity, and produces very few accidents, the least foolish errors, and the most elegant charms and spells. It also is a sophisticated wand, capable of highly advanced magic in the right hands. Just give it a wave and let's see if it will choose you."

Richard took the wand in his hand and immediately felt a connection with it, as it was was a part of his body. He wave his and the wand started to emit a very bright light that illuminated the whole room. "Seems like it chose me". Paying for it, he went out of the store, excited at the thought of everything he was going to do with this wand.

Wand Bought
The wand (14 1/4'', Dragon Heart-string, Elm) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Lilly Rose

Lilly Rose

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Name: Lilly Rose
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Half-blood
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): either Slytherin or Ravenclaw
Describe your personality (in a few words): creative, shy, quiet
Are you a temperamental person? Not really
Are you attracted to power? No
Are you brave? Kind of
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? depends...
Are you stubborn? yes
Are you arrogant? no
Are you faithful? yes
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? yes
Do you have self-control? yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): entertainment and transfiguration
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) conversing with creatures in native tongues
Favourite Magic Subject: Transfiguration

Wand Suggestion
"I may have just the right wand for you." said James, giving her an impressive jet-black wand. "10 1/2 inches, Dragon Heart-String, made of Ebony, and very rigid. This wand's true match should be someone with the courage to be himself. Frequently non-conformist, intelligent, highly individual or comfortable with the status of outsider, the ideal owner is also one who will hold fast to his or her beliefs. This wand is best suited for combative magic as well as for Transfiguration. But its core makes it susceptible to be turned to the Dark Arts if the wizard or witch chooses that path. Just give it a try and we'll see if it suits you."

Lilly holds the wand with a relaxed grip. "Jet black...Dragon Heart-string...interesting....seems fitting to me," she thought to herself. She gave the wand a couple of waves. A soft blue glow came from the end of the wand. Her arm felt sudden warmth, which was kind of relaxing. Lilly could see James smile at her. "This is great!" Lilly exclaimed. She placed the 10 galleons on the counter with a great smile on her face.

Wand Bought
With a genuine smile on his face, James said: "Impressive. I'm sure you're going to do great things with that wand." "Thank you." he added when she placed the money on the counter. "I really hope I'll see you again at Hogwarts."

The wand (10 1/2'', Dragon Heart-String, Ebony) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyLun Oct 17, 2011 5:00 am

Name: Eliza
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): P-Blood
Describe your personality (in a few words): Bubbly and cheerful.
Are you attracted to power? yes
Are you brave? yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you stubborn? No
Are you arrogant? No
Are you faithful? Yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Magic.
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) i can converse with magical creatures in their native tongues.
Favourite Magic Subject:

Wand Suggestion
"Try this one: 10 inches long, its core is a Unicorn Hair, it is made of Beech and unyielding. This wand is extremely loyal to its owner, and is capable of a rarely seen subtlety and artistry. Its ideal match should be a wizard or a witch who is wise, open-minded and tolerant. Please just wave it and we'll see how it reacts."

Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMar Oct 18, 2011 2:41 am

Eliza Parkinson a scris:
Are you brave? yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you stubborn? No
Are you arrogant? No
Are you faithful? Yes
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Magic.
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) i can converse with magical creatures in their native tongues.
Favourite Magic Subject:

Wand Suggestion
"Try this one: 10 inches long, its core is a Unicorn Hair, it is made of Beech and unyielding. This wand is extremely loyal to its owner, and is capable of a rarely seen subtlety and artistry. Its ideal match should be a wizard or a witch who is wise, open-minded and tolerant. Please just wave it and we'll see how it reacts."

Wand reaction
Eliza waved her wand and a black glow came out of it. " This isn't the one" she said .

Wand Suggestion
"Well, maybe this one then" James said, taking out a beautiful gold-toned wand from its box. "10 3/4 inches, Unicorn Hair, made of Pear, and quite stiff. This very resilient and faithful wand gives its best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. It is also suited for those who are popular and well-respected. Finally, this wand is not subject to fluctuations and blockages and it is very hard to turn it to the Dark Arts."

Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMar Oct 18, 2011 8:09 am

Eliza Parkinson a scris:
Eliza Parkinson a scris:
Are you brave? yes
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you stubborn? No
Are you arrogant? No
Are you faithful? Yes
Favourite Magic Subject:

Wand Suggestion

Wand reaction
Eliza waved her wand and a black glow came out of it. " This isn't the one" she said .

Wand Suggestion
"Well, maybe this one then" James said, taking out a beautiful gold-toned wand from its box. "10 3/4 inches, Unicorn Hair, made of Pear, and quite stiff. This very resilient and faithful wand gives its best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. It is also suited for those who are popular and well-respected. Finally, this wand is not subject to fluctuations and blockages and it is very hard to turn it to the Dark Arts."

Wand reaction
she waved it and a warmth overcomed her. " Perfect." she said.

Wand Bought
"Great. Here is the box. It will be 10 galleons.Thank you for buying your wand at Ollivanders."

The wand (10 3/4'', Unicorn Hair, Pear) has been added to your trunk and 10 galleons have been removed from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptySam Oct 22, 2011 5:51 am

Name: Storm Lupin
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): ...
Describe your personality (in a few words): Intelligent, friendly, likes a good duel
Are you a temperamental person? Sometimes.
Are you a quick-learner? Yes.
Are you attracted to power? No.
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Somewhat - Like to read about it, but nothing special.
Are you brave? Well, im no coward.
Are you adventurous? Yes.
Are you intelligent and wise? Yes.
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Yes.
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? Pardon me - Yes.
Are you stubborn? Yes.
Are you arrogant? Im arrogant when with arrogant persons, but otherwise: no.
Are you faithful? Uhm.. No.
Do you have a strong and independent personality? Yes, but friends is still most important.
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? In hogwarts - Yes.
Do you have self-control? Yes.
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Duelling, playing
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) Not fooled by Veelas.
Favourite Magic Subject: DADA and Charms
Sus In jos
Ajna Skita

Ajna Skita

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptySam Oct 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Name: Ajna Skita
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Pure-blood
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Ravenclaw ( in it )
Describe your personality (in a few words): Intelligent, curious, calm, bit distant but she is kind when you get to know her
Are you a temperamental person? sometimes
Are you attracted to power? A little bit
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Yes, but its mostly for knowledge, she wouldnt use it unless its necessary
Are you brave? Yes
Are you adventurous? little bit
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Open-minded definitely, tolerant? not really...
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? Helpful and generous yes, I would say likable when you get to know her. The first impression is distant.
Are you stubborn? Yes
Are you arrogant? Generally no, but can be a bit aggressive to defened her ideas
Are you faithful? Yes
Do you have self-control? Definitely
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Transfiguration and Charmwork mostly, Duelling sometimes
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) legilimens
Favourite Magic Subject: Astronomy, Transfiguration, DADA

Sus In jos
Scorpio Felton

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMier Noi 02, 2011 8:38 am

Name: Scorpio Felton
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Slytherin
Describe your personality (in a few words): Sly, Cunning, Ambitious, Power-Thirsty
Are you brave? Depends on what you mean with brave
Are you adventurous? Yes
Are you intelligent and wise? No
Are you tolerant and open-minded? No
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? No
Are you stubborn? Yes
Are you arrogant? Yes
Are you faithful? No
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? No
Do you have self-control? No
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Duelling
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) Very skilled flyer, parseltounge
Favourite Magic Subject: Potions
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMier Noi 02, 2011 9:32 am

Storm Lupus a scris:
Name: Storm Lupin
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): ...
Describe your personality (in a few words): Intelligent, friendly, likes a good duel
Are you a temperamental person? Sometimes.
Are you a quick-learner? Yes.
Are you attracted to power? No.
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Somewhat - Like to read about it, but nothing special.
Are you brave? Well, im no coward.
Are you adventurous? Yes.
Are you intelligent and wise? Yes.
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Yes.
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? Pardon me - Yes.
Are you stubborn? Yes.
Are you arrogant? Im arrogant when with arrogant persons, but otherwise: no.
Are you faithful? Uhm.. No.
Do you have a strong and independent personality? Yes, but friends is still most important.
Do you have a stable, consistent personality? In hogwarts - Yes.
Do you have self-control? Yes.
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Duelling, playing
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) Not fooled by Veelas.
Favourite Magic Subject: DADA and Charms

Wand Suggestion
I believe this wand may suit you. It is 11 3/4 inches long, with a Dragon Heart String as its core, made of Aspen, and very bendy. It is white and fine-grained, and highly prized by all wand-makers for its usually outstanding charmwork. The proper owner of this wand should a quick learner, strong-minded and determined, more likely than most to be attracted by quests, and must also be an accomplished duellist, or destined to be so, for this wand is particularly suited to martial magic. Just give it a wave and we'll see what happens.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand EmptyMier Noi 02, 2011 10:01 am

Ajna Skita a scris:
Name: Ajna Skita
Blood Status (Muggle-born, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood): Pure-blood
Favorite Hogwarts House (if you have one): Ravenclaw ( in it )
Describe your personality (in a few words): Intelligent, curious, calm, bit distant but she is kind when you get to know her
Are you a temperamental person? sometimes
Are you attracted to power? A little bit
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts? Yes, but its mostly for knowledge, she wouldnt use it unless its necessary
Are you brave? Yes
Are you adventurous? little bit
Are you tolerant and open-minded? Open-minded definitely, tolerant? not really...
Are you kind, helpful, generous, likable? Helpful and generous yes, I would say likable when you get to know her. The first impression is distant.
Are you stubborn? Yes
Are you arrogant? Generally no, but can be a bit aggressive to defened her ideas
Are you faithful? Yes
Do you have self-control? Definitely
What do you like using your wand for (duelling, charmwork, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, ...): Transfiguration and Charmwork mostly, Duelling sometimes
Do you have a special ability (like being a very skilled flyer, a seer, a legilimens or being able to converse with magical creatures in their native tongues:) legilimens
Favourite Magic Subject: Astronomy, Transfiguration, DADA

Wand Suggestion
After a few minutes of searching, James carefully took a long black box form one of the shelves and gave it to his client: "I wonder if this is the right wand for you. It is 9 1/2 inches long, with a Dragon Heart String, made of Silver Lime, and extremely inflexible. It is very powerful, capable of the most flamboyant spells and tends to learn quite quickly. It also has a reputation for performing best for Seers and those skilled in Legilimency, mysterious arts both, which consequently gave the possessor of this wand considerable status. What do you think?"
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying your first wand   Buying your first wand Empty

Sus In jos

Buying your first wand
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 3Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Buying or Creating Your Wand
» Buying your Owl