Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Hot Drinks on a Cold Day Gryffi10
305 Points
Hot Drinks on a Cold Day Untitl11
297 Points
Hot Drinks on a Cold Day Ravenc10
145 Points
Hot Drinks on a Cold Day Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Hot Drinks on a Cold Day

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

Hot Drinks on a Cold Day Empty
MesajSubiect: Hot Drinks on a Cold Day   Hot Drinks on a Cold Day EmptyJoi Feb 16, 2012 11:39 am

"Butterbeer would be excellent for this kind of season. Would you take the lead again?" "Follow me" Richard replied and they headed down the village's High Street. Though it seemed like he knew where they were heading, he actually had no idea and was utterly relieved when he noticed a sign saying The Three Broomsticks. He opened the heavy door and a breath of warm air came out of inn. "After you, milady." Richard invited Kim to enter in a jokingly elegant manner.

The place was extremely crowded, as everyone was seeking refuge from the cold. The atmosphere was really cozy and cheerful, truly reflecting the spirit of the holidays. "Why don't you find a table and I'll bring the Butterbeers?" Richard suggested to Kim as they were looking around. She accepted and he headed towards the bar, examining the customers on his way. Apparently, they weren't the only Hogwarts students to take advantage of the break by visiting the village. "Two Butterbears" he asked the bartender, a young woman who didn't look very pleased to have to work on Christmas. "Here" she replied a few moments later, placing two foaming tankards on the counter, "Six Sickles". Richard took out six silver coins from his pocket and handed them to her. "Oh, and Merry Christmas!" he added just before leaving. Walking across the room, he scanned it in search of his friend. Suddenly, he noticed her, as she was waving to him. She had apparently succeeded to find a table for two.

"Here's your drink" he announced, giving her one of the glasses. "Have you ever tried Butterbeer before?" he asked as he was taking a seat opposite her.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Hot Drinks on a Cold Day Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Hot Drinks on a Cold Day   Hot Drinks on a Cold Day EmptySam Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

"Why don't you find a table and I'll bring the Butterbeers?" Richard suggested to Kim as they were looking around.
She started to go the other way where Richard is heading. Though at first, looking for a table to occupy seems impossible since the number of people in the Inn can't be easily determined. Suddenly, at Kim's cat's eye stood a Hogwarts student who is a bit familiar to her, standing up from the table she recently drunk butterbeer with and left. Immediately, Kim saved the table for the her and Richard, knowing that other customers are dying to have a table at the very moment.

"Here's your drink" he announced, giving her one of the glasses. "Have you ever tried Butterbeer before?" he asked as he was taking a seat opposite her. "Thank you. Yes, as a matter of fact, I did took this beer once since my mother said that it was a 'beer' and shouldn't be taken by minors. But, you know, fathers are a bit of stubborn when it comes to these things." She took a sip from the beverage and felt a very warm sensation travelling from her mouth into her stomach. It is the perfect feeling she was looking forward to since the beginning of their visitation. "You know a lot of things here in the wizarding world. I do think that your childhood is a lot fun since at a young age, you experienced magic without such explanation."
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com

Hot Drinks on a Cold Day
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogsmeade Village :: Three Broomsticks Inn-
Mergi direct la: