Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
[In Progress] Dueling Club Gryffi10
305 Points
[In Progress] Dueling Club Untitl11
297 Points
[In Progress] Dueling Club Ravenc10
145 Points
[In Progress] Dueling Club Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

[In Progress] Dueling Club

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

[In Progress] Dueling Club Empty
MesajSubiect: [In Progress] Dueling Club   [In Progress] Dueling Club EmptyLun Mar 14, 2011 8:23 am

I think it would be interesting to make a dueling club, in which the members of the different houses would face each other. I still didn't figure out how exactly it would work, but maybe someone else has an idea. If we can play Quidditch here, then a dueling club should be doable too.
Sus In jos
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

[In Progress] Dueling Club Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: [In Progress] Dueling Club   [In Progress] Dueling Club EmptyMar Mar 15, 2011 9:07 am

Thank you for your Suggestion
Yes that's actually a really great idea .I will talk about this with the co-founder of the HMR forum -Anton Devon and we will get a decision .We find it a very entertaining idea and a must for any Harry Potter Forums. .Until than i will move this to "In discussion" and we will get back with an answer extremely soon
Sus In jos

[In Progress] Dueling Club
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [In Progress]Student Job Idea
» [In Progress]Sorting Ceremony
» potions club
» Duelling Club Update
» Apply for Potions Club

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum