Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
A Warm Welcome Gryffi10
305 Points
A Warm Welcome Untitl11
297 Points
A Warm Welcome Ravenc10
145 Points
A Warm Welcome Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

A Warm Welcome

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

A Warm Welcome Empty
MesajSubiect: A Warm Welcome   A Warm Welcome EmptyDum Feb 05, 2012 10:08 am

James had just opened the shop on this snowy weekend. Several days ago, he had been informed that another student was coming to work with him at the store. Sitting behind the counter, he was eagerly expecting to find out who his new coworker was. Even if he was rather shy, working at the shop could get pretty lonely and he was glad to gain a companion at his side. Suddenly, he heard the door open and immediately raised his head to see who was entering.
Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

A Warm Welcome Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: A Warm Welcome   A Warm Welcome EmptyDum Feb 05, 2012 10:22 am

Anna got a new job at Ollivanders working alongside another student. She strode through the snow and at last reached the entrance of Ollivanders. She pulled the door slowly and saw James sitting at the counter. She slowly walked towards the counter and said, "Hello, you must be the student that I am to work with. I am Anna Garland. I am new at Hogwarts and I now work here with you." she said.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

A Warm Welcome Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: A Warm Welcome   A Warm Welcome EmptyMar Feb 07, 2012 11:58 pm

A girl walked in the store, wearing a warm coat and a winter cap. She was rather tall, with long blond hair, pale skin and deep blue eyes. "Hello, you must be the student that I am to work with. I am Anna Garland. I am new at Hogwarts and I now work here with you." she said. "Hi, I'm James. Welcome to Ollivanders." he replied, shaking her hand. "I would offer you a tour of the shop, but there's not much to see apart from shelves filled with thousands of wands." he said, showing her the narrow boxes piled right up to the ceiling all around them.
Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

A Warm Welcome Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: A Warm Welcome   A Warm Welcome EmptyMier Feb 08, 2012 5:46 am

Anna slowly walked to a shelf. "Wow. There's millions of wands." Anna said amazed. She took one from the shelf and looked at it. She was stunned by the amount.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
House:

A Warm Welcome Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: A Warm Welcome   A Warm Welcome EmptyMier Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

James saw her taking one of the boxes from the shelves. "Please just be careful" he warned, taking it from her hands and putting it back at its place. "Some wands can react in very unusual manners." he explained. "I've been told that you still don't have a wand. If you want, we can try to find one that suits you now. It would also be an opportunity for me to show you how the whole wand choosing process works." he suggested, as she was taking off her coat and laying it on the single, spindly chair in the corner.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

A Warm Welcome Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: A Warm Welcome   A Warm Welcome Empty

Sus In jos

A Warm Welcome
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Ollivanders Wand Shop-
Mergi direct la: