Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
The First Meeting Gryffi10
305 Points
The First Meeting Untitl11
297 Points
The First Meeting Ravenc10
145 Points
The First Meeting Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

The First Meeting

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Carlos Linton

Carlos Linton

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult; Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement

The First Meeting Empty
MesajSubiect: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyLun Noi 21, 2011 10:17 am

Carlos made his way the door of the Minister's Office, he nodded his head at the assistants desk outside and knocked the door and slowly made his way in. He wasn't looking forward to the meeting, Since this was the job Carlos wanted. He knew of the new Minister since they have both been working in the Ministry. Carlos had been an Auror for most of his life. He raised his head at the man and made his way over to the table. He sat on the seat opposite. He fixed his suit and cleared his throat with a cough.

" Carlos Linton Minister, You wished to see me?" He said looking at the man.
Sus In jos
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

The First Meeting Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyLun Noi 21, 2011 10:53 am

Jeremy sat at his table in his chair writing something on one pice of paper. He heard knocking and said "Come in" and saw a man standing in the door checking him up. He had somewhat grim look on his face. He looked tall with dark hair, and Jeremy seemed to know him from somewhere.

"Yes Carlos Please come in and sit, I heard that you were appointed as a new Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement." Jeremy said to Carlos, and he remembered from where he new him. He was an Auror in his office for long time when he suddenly vanished. It was said that he quit his job because he wanted to take care of his son. Jeremy hoped this was true, he did not need new traitors among his ranks. Nevertheless Jeremy would trust this guy until proven otherwise. He needed every man available.

"So you were absent because of your son, how is he now?" Jeremy said to Carlos. "Ok now I summoned here so we could formally meet and also to see what are your plans with your office in close future? Jeremy said hopping that in this conversation he would get this man's trust, he needed that.
Sus In jos
Carlos Linton

Carlos Linton

My Character
Galleons:
House:

The First Meeting Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyLun Noi 21, 2011 11:22 am

Carlos listened to the man as he spoke. He wasn't sure what to make of the Minister, He surely was better than the older one. Carlos cleared his throat and took out a notepad from his jacket. He took out a quil and heard the Minister ask him a question.

"Yes he is well thank you, Now a student at Hogwarts in his 5th year Slytherin, Unfortunetly Durmstrang wouldnt take him." He said with a sigh in his voice.

He openned up his pad and looked at his notes.

" Well i want my department to be a tight ship and run to the upmost ability. I want Aurors everywhere, without causing any disturbance, Splitting them into groups and appointing a team leader, having a team in Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Here in the Ministry, Hospital and of course you're personal protector Minister." He said as he looked down at his notes.

"As my department is the biggest in the Ministry and one of the most important, if not the most, it must be run well and have the correct staff in place. I hope to make sure Aurors complete tasks and investigations as quick as possible. I am also wishing to propose that we have a Trainee Auror scheme where young wizards can train to be an Auror and be buddyed up with a more experienced as an mentor to them, and let them gain Auror status through hard work. I also propose much bigger tests and training for Aurors"

" For the Improper Use of Magic Office- I wont be changing much appart from tighter laws and punishment, such as underage wizardry etc..."

" There are many other offices under my control such as Hit Wizard squad and Law Enforcement Officers which i will be looking into."

" Is there anything you wish to outline or bring up"

He said watching the mans responce.
Sus In jos
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

The First Meeting Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 3:26 am

(Sorry for my disappearance but I had some computer issues Very Happy)

Jeremy listened to the Carlos saying about his orders to the aurors and he liked it the way he placed aurors on strateginc location. Jeremy had perfect way of getting this guy to trust him and it was by shoving him some trust.

"So Carlos, if I can call you that way, I agree fully with this divisons. Now what I have invited you here to talk is the imminent treat to our community. As you most certainly know we are facing threat from the foreign wizards. But little does magical community know is that I have managed to send a spy to their ranks. His job was to tell me their location, but since their initiation requires you to not know their location his main task was dropped. His second task was to tell me what are they planning and why have they pulled back. He managed to infiltrate them and get to their main center where he constantly informed me of new recruits coming to the center for magical training. They are preparing an army to march on Britain and to take something form us. I told my spy to find out what that something is for us to protect it. He was caught trying but he managed to send me one last message. That message was that this thing that they are searching is in Hogwarts, and that is is a weapon, and ancient weapon. He did not managed to say anything else and I am sorry for the guy. Now what I have done is to send my men to the Hogwarts to investigate and explore this threat, if that weapon is not dangerous maybe we can use it for defense. Right now you and he are beside me only ones who know about that and I want to stay that way. Your job will be to travel to Hogsmeade from time to time and look over things there. What do you say about all of this?"

Jeremy said to Carlos waiting for his reaction.
Sus In jos
Carlos Linton

Carlos Linton

My Character
Galleons:
House:

The First Meeting Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyMar Noi 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Carlos nodded his head as the man explained details. There was alot to take in.

" Okay i'll take care of that, Keep me in the know"

He turned to walk away and then noticed he was yet again being his normal rude self. He put on a some what fake smile..."Anything else, Sir"

He hated that he was not the Minister For Magic, but he knew he had to get his head down and get on with his own job, maybe one day, he thought to himself.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

The First Meeting Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Empty

Sus In jos

The First Meeting
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Ministry of Magic :: Office of Minister for Magic-
Mergi direct la: