Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Student Application - Joshua Wardein Gryffi10
305 Points
Student Application - Joshua Wardein Untitl11
297 Points
Student Application - Joshua Wardein Ravenc10
145 Points
Student Application - Joshua Wardein Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Student Application - Joshua Wardein

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

Student Application - Joshua Wardein Empty
MesajSubiect: Student Application - Joshua Wardein   Student Application - Joshua Wardein EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 11:51 am

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Joshua Wardein
Birthday: 5/11/00 (5th of November 2000)

Blood status: Half-Blood
Ethnicity/nationality: British
Place of birth/residence: Outskirts of Lewis, East Sussex

BACKGROUND

Family background and description: My parents, particularly my mother, like to tell others that we are purebloods, when infact both sides of the family are littered with intermuggle marriges, whom which we never talk to, or talk about. My mother was sent to azkaban when i was 7 for putting experimental charms on muggles, which resulted in the unforunate death of an old man. Afterwhich my father had particularly less time for me, and a growing distaste for each others company began
Personal history : I had a personal tutor hired by my father, not going to a muggle school and being an only child meant that i only befriended the muggle chilcren in our small neighbourhood, in secret from my parents. I spent most of my time trying to ignore and escape from my hired tutor, and find my friends outside, so much so, one day he gave up and quit. However some of his and my parent's anti-muggle views rubbed off on me. I had attempted to runaway from home serval times but always seemed to end back there, when i was hungry or cold

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance : Caucasion, fairly short, for my age with mousy brown, unkept hair. Brown eyes
Personality : Fair-minded, eager to learn and ambitious, however not very intrested in subjects I consider boring, such as, astronomy or herbology. Also holds a few prejudice views. Hates being powerless in situations. fairly small, not phiscially strong.

I Like camping/exploring, playing sports (poorly i might add), enjoys playing chess and reading muggle libary books.

I dislike selfish people, particlularly bullying, innapropirate random actions, gossip, and the like. Can be easliy anoyed and impatient with people who behave in these ways.

Boggart : A dark cage
Mirror of Erised : Sitting at the staff's table, shaking the headmasters hand, becomming a professor
Patronus : A Common Swift
Amortentia : A freshly lit bonfire in damp woodland

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):
How you found the forum: At random from a list harry potter wiki list because your forum seemed quite pleasant.
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.

On boarding the Hogwarts Express I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of people, jostling to get into their carrages, boys and girls alot older than myself,i stared into the carriages one by one seeing groups of friends greeting and joking with each other. I smiled thinking of the friends i might make this year, seeing a group of boys around my age in one of the front compartments, I threw the door open and eagerly introduced my self as Josh a fellow first year student, and extended my hand to them.
Sus In jos

Student Application - Joshua Wardein
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Student Application
» student application Tori Bae
» Student Application-Scarlett Everdeen
» Student Application - Storm Lupus
» Student Application - Richard Adlard

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application :: Accepted Characters-
Mergi direct la: