Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts Gryffi10
305 Points
Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts Untitl11
297 Points
Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts Ravenc10
145 Points
Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts

In jos 
+20
Keith Parker
Jasmine Lior
tonette2899
McKayla Cooper
Joshua Wardein
Adair Tilden Malfoy
Scarlett.Everdeen
Scorpio Felton
Storm Lupus
Ajna Skita
Eliza Parkinson
Lilly Rose
Richard Adlard
Callidora Nobbs
Mobius Muggletum
Scarly22
Demelza Fernandes
Kim Frey
James Riddle
Ambrosius Umbranox
24 participanți
AutorMesaj
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts Empty
MesajSubiect: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMar Sept 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Defence Against the Dark Arts is one of the most important subjects taught at Hogwarts, as a good knowledge of this subject is required for many careers in the wizarding world but more importantly because what you learn here may very well save your life one day, if you are unfortunate enough to encounter a dark wizard or creature. Therefore, I except from all of you to attend to my classes. To be able to do that, just fill the registration form below. The registration will remain open even after the lessons have started, as we may have new students arriving at Hogwarts during the school year. However, every new student has to catch up with everything that we have done since the beginning of the term, meaning he has to learn the lessons and master the spells. The first lesson will start very soon. I hope to see you there.

Cod:
Name:
House:

Registered Students:

First year:

Gryffindor
Demelza Fernandes
Scarly22
Storm Lupus
Scarlett Everdeen
Adair Tilden Malfoy
Joshua Wardein
Keith Parker

Hufflepuff
Eliza Parkinson
Jasmine Lior
Blake Ironbolt
Anna Garland

Ravenclaw
James Riddle
Mobius Muggletum
Lilly Rose
Ajna Skita
Emily Vanders
McKayla Cooper
Kevin Bridges
Hugo Bludge

Slytherin
Kim Frey
Callidora Nobbs
Richard Adlard
Scorpio Felton

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Ambrosius Umbranox in Mier Noi 02, 2011 2:31 am, editata de 3 ori
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMar Sept 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Name: James Riddle
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First

Added
Thank you for registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts. Your name has been added to the list of registered students .In case you don’t want to participate anymore, please send an owl to the professor. The first lesson will begin shortly.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMar Sept 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Name: Kim Frey
House: Slytherin

Added
Thank you for registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts. Your name has been added to the list of registered students .In case you don’t want to participate anymore, please send an owl to the professor. The first lesson will begin shortly.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMier Sept 14, 2011 3:09 am

Name: Demelza Fernandes

House: Proud to be Gryffindor

Year: 1st

Added

Sus In jos
Scarly22

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 6:01 am

Name: Scarly22

House: Gryffindor

Added
Sus In jos
Mobius Muggletum

My Character
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptySam Oct 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Mobius Muggletum
House:Ravenlaw
Year:1st

Added
Thank you for registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts. Your name has been added to the list of registered students .In case you don’t want to participate anymore, please send an owl to the professor.
Sus In jos
Callidora Nobbs

My Character
Galleons: 150
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyDum Oct 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Name: Callidora Nobbs

Added
Thank you for registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts. Your name has been added to the list of registered students .In case you don’t want to participate anymore, please send an owl to the professor.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 2:49 am

Your Name: Richard Adlard

Added
Sus In jos
Lilly Rose

Lilly Rose

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Your Name: Lilly Rose

Added
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyLun Oct 17, 2011 5:10 am

Name: Eliza Parkinson
House: hufflepuff
Year: First year

Added
Sus In jos
Ajna Skita

Ajna Skita

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptySam Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Name: Ajna Skita

Added

Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyDum Oct 23, 2011 12:40 am

Name: Storm Lupus
Year: 1

Added
Sus In jos
Scorpio Felton

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMier Noi 02, 2011 6:55 am

Name: Scorpio Felton

Added
Sus In jos
Scarlett.Everdeen

Scarlett.Everdeen

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMar Noi 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Name: scarlett Everdeen
Year: first.

Added
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 7:53 am

Name: Adair Tilden Malfoy

Added
Sus In jos
Joshua Wardein

Joshua Wardein

My Character
Galleons: 90
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Joshua Wardein
House:Gryffindor
Year:1st

Added
Sus In jos
McKayla Cooper

McKayla Cooper

My Character
Galleons: 150
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMar Noi 22, 2011 6:19 am

Your Name: McKayla Cooper

Added

Sus In jos
tonette2899

tonette2899

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMier Noi 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Your Name: Emily Vanders

Added
Sus In jos
Jasmine Lior

Jasmine Lior

My Character
Galleons: 60
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyJoi Dec 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Name: Jasmine Lior
House: Hufflepuff

Added
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Name: Keith Parker
Year: First year.

Added
Sus In jos
Blake Ironbolt

Blake Ironbolt

My Character
Galleons: 60
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Honeydukes Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyJoi Dec 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Name: Blake Ironbolt
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First year

Added
Sus In jos
Kevin Bridges

Kevin Bridges

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptySam Dec 10, 2011 2:22 am

Name: Kevin Bridges
Year: 1st Year

Added
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptySam Dec 10, 2011 6:20 am

Name: Hugo Bludge

Added
Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts EmptyLun Feb 06, 2012 5:11 am

Name: Anna Garland
House: hufflepuff

Added
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts   Registering at Defence Against the Dark Arts Empty

Sus In jos

Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Defence Against The Dark Arts Class Rules
» Registering at Transfiguration Class
» Registering at Herbology Class
» Registering at Charms Class
» Dark Wizard-Survey

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum