Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 Gryffi10
305 Points
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 Untitl11
297 Points
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 Ravenc10
145 Points
Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011

In jos 
+23
Blake Ironbolt
Keith Parker
Jasmine Lior
Gabriel Gulmedal
tonette2899
Quinn Jordan
McKayla Cooper
Joshua Wardein
Scarlett.Everdeen
Scorpio Felton
Storm Lupus
Ajna Skita
Eliza Parkinson
Lilly Rose
Richard Adlard
Callidora Nobbs
Mobius Muggletum
Thalia Thorn
Scarly22
William Bill Macgonagall
Leslie Diamond
Layla Chaisson
James Riddle
27 participanți
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
AutorMesaj
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptyMar Dec 06, 2011 4:13 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half-blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Courage, bravery, self-sacrifice.

How you see your life in the future?: Hopefully I'll either be an Auror or a professional Quidditch player.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Justice

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?: If me, or any of my friends or family were in danger.

What is your favorite spell?: Expecto Patronum

What is your favorite color?: Red

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional): Gryffindor

Justice and courage, your heart's desire; Your mark shall be red fire; Knowledge and skill you need to acquire; Red and gold robe you will attire: Gryffindor

Sorted by: Tarik Terzic

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Keith Parker in Mier Dec 07, 2011 5:19 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Blake Ironbolt

Blake Ironbolt

My Character
Galleons: 60
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Honeydukes Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Charms.

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half-blood.

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):
Dedication, creativity, loyalty
How you see your life in the future? As an Auror.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Friendship.

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? If my life/a friend's life were in danger.

What is your favorite spell? Stupefy.

What is your favorite color? Green.

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Slytherin.

Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by James Riddle)

Loyal till the very end, You're a dedicated friend, Though Slytherin you might prefer, Your goodness you shouldn't deter : Hufflepuff
Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptyJoi Dec 08, 2011 12:58 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration's, Defense against the dark arts.

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pureblood.

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Loyalty, cunning, dedication.

How you see your life in the future? Wealthy, with a good family.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Justice.

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand, Potions.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? If someone really deserved it, or if muggles were annoying me.

What is your favorite spell? Insendio.

What is your favorite color? Black

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Slytherin.
Sus In jos
Kevin Bridges

Kevin Bridges

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptySam Dec 10, 2011 12:14 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Pure blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Intelligence, loyalty, creativity, hardwork, wisdom

How you see your life in the future? A restaurant owner/an Auror

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? In saving a life in danger

What is your favorite spell? Expecto patronum

What is your favorite color? Blue, purple

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Ravenclaw

©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Sorting Ceremony

Wise, creative and witty, But certainly not gritty, With those distinguished traits, Only one House thee awaits : Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptySam Dec 10, 2011 2:52 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Transfiguration - although all kinds of magic I am fascinated by

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half Blood

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits):
Creativity, intelligence, hard-work

How you see your life in the future? Working in a well respected job where I can utilise his magical talents and work hard.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): being the best

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): wand

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Only to ever practise to see if it is a kind ofmagic that I can learn, although i'd never use curcio or avada kedavra unless to protect a family member.

What is your favorite spell? Piertotum Locomotor

What is your favorite color? Green

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Ravenclaw

Intelligence is a good trait; Raven will fly over your fate; Your Creativity we will rate.

Sorted by: Tarik Terzic

Sus In jos
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Dec 18, 2011 11:28 am

What’s your favorite magic Subject?:

Divination or Charms

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born?

Pureblood

Wisdom, Creativity and Intelligence.

How you see your life in the future?

I can see myself in the Divination classroom, setting up for my new group of third years on the first day...

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best):

Friendship -- without it, we'd be nowhere.

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick):

Wand.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse?

If I were to be attacked first.

What is your favorite spell?

Oppugno.

What is your favorite color?

Navy blue, or dark blue.

Which of the four houses is your favorite?

Ravenclaw.

You'll be sorted as soon as you post a Character Application.
Sus In jos
Jessica Clavet

Jessica Clavet

My Character
Galleons: 150
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptyLun Dec 26, 2011 9:21 pm

(In the event that my character gets accepted, I'd like to go ahead and post this if that's alright.. Save everyone's time and get it out of the way quickly.)

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: Charms.

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Half-blood.

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits): Creativity, intelligence, wisdom.

How you see your life in the future? A Hogwarts Professor.

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Friendship.

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? As a last resort to save someone else's or my own life.

What is your favorite spell? Spells with practical and convenient uses. (Lumos, Accio, etc.)

What is your favorite color? Purple or blue.

Which of the four houses is your favorite? Ravenclaw.

Sorting Ceremony

You come across as distant and shy, But underneath that outer disguise, You're loving and impressively wise, And belong just beneath the blue sky : Ravenclaw
Sus In jos
Annaleigh Edwards

Annaleigh Edwards

My Character
Galleons: 125
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 3:13 pm

What’s your favorite magic Subject?: D.A.D.A

Are you a half-blood, pure-blood or Muggle-born? Muggle-born

Which of these words suits your character's personality (ambition, self-sacrifice, hard-work, creativity, intelligence, power, loyalty, courage, cunning, wisdom, dedication, chivalry) (you can pick two or three traits)Loyalty, courage, and dedication

How you see your life in the future? A Professor at Hogwarts

What is the most important for you? (money, friendship, justice, being the best): Friendship

What’s your favorite magic item? (wand, invisibility cloak, potions, broomstick): Invisibilty Cloak

In what situation would you use an unforgivable curse? Only if my life depended on it

What is your favorite spell? Expecto Patronum and Lumos

What is your favorite color? Blue/Green/Purle/Black

Which of the four houses is your favorite? (optional) Gryffindor

Sorting Ceremony
(You were sorted by Tarik Terzic)

You are loyal and dedicated aren't you; Great career you will pursue; Ideals of friendship you need to stick to; House of Hufflepuff you shall say you knew.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011   Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011 - Pagina 2 Empty

Sus In jos

Sorting Ceremony Fall Term 2011
Sus 
Pagina 2 din 2Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
 Subiecte similare
-
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2011
» Sorting Ceremony Spring Term 2012
» Duelling Cup Fall Term 2011
» Duelling League Fall Term 2011
» [Archive] Duelling Cup Fall Term 2011 Registration

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: The Sorting Ceremony :: Past Sorting Ceremonies-
Mergi direct la: