Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 Gryffi10
305 Points
Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 Untitl11
297 Points
Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 Ravenc10
145 Points
Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1

In jos 
5 participanți
AutorMesaj
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 Empty
MesajSubiect: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyDum Ian 29, 2012 4:44 am

Herbology Class I

Muggle Plants | Magical Plants

Outside was still raining haevily.Even though it was still winter ,it seemed like instead of white beautiful snow the wizards and witches are forced to enjoy the cold rain .It was almost afternoon when the Herbology class was announced .All the students who registered at this class were asked to join professor Robi Seah in GreenHouse 1 for their first class .Since the deputy headmaster was a very strict person he underlined the world on the board that said that all students must be in classroom before 5 PM sharp.He hated to wait and always wanted his students to be punctual.

Professor Seah was wearing a green clock and long black gloves .He prefer not to wear his hat this time .He entered the class almost half an hour before the Herbology class should have started.He knew he had some things to fix before the students arrive. .He entered the stockroom and took out some muggle plants . He didn’t want his students to be in danger at their first class ,so he decided it should be better to work during this hour with muggle plants and only talk about the magic ones.

After he finished everything he took a look around the greenhouse .Everything was perfect .The entire room was filled with green gorgeous plants .You could hardly see the dark sky because of the green leaves of the plants.In the middle of the house was a large old wood table with many types of colorful flowers on it

The professor twirled his wand and the glass doors opened .He took a look at the clock and realized that students should arrive in any second.He was standing in front of the door carefully looking around as he wanted everything to be perfect
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyDum Ian 29, 2012 9:31 am

Keith Parker walked into the greenhouse, looking around. The first thing he noticed were the green plants set out for all the students to study. He noticed the teacher, Professor Seah, was standing there, waiting for all the students to arrive. Keith saw that Professor Seah seemed to be a punctual guy, who wants everything to be right on time. He watched as many of the other students began to arrive.
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyDum Ian 29, 2012 10:17 am

James made his way to Greenhouse 1 with difficulty, navigating around puddles and mud on the road to his Herbology class. Having heard that professor Seah was rather strict and didn't tolerate late arrivals, he decided to arrive relatively early after seeing his note on the notice board in front of the Great Hall.

As he remembered, the place was filled with various plants and flowers of all possible colours. "Good afternoon, professor." he greeted mister Seah, a little intimidated by the man's imposing stature. He then headed to the other person present in the greenhouse, one of his classmates. "Hi Keith" he said as he approached. "Hmm... Do you mind if I sit next to you?" he asked somewhat hesitantly, looking uncomfortably at the plants surrounding them.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre James Riddle in Dum Ian 29, 2012 8:33 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyDum Ian 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Keith gave him a smile. "Not at all." He answered. Keith took another look around the room, at the plants, especially. He wondered what they would be doing in class today.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyLun Ian 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Kim entered the greenhouse with amusement. She, as a half-blood, never thought that this kind of place can be a classroom for students. Although she was expecting to see many plants since the subject was Herbology, she never thought that it plants in the wizarding world would be slightly different as it is in the muggle world. She glanced around and saw James, whom she met before while looking at the huge pumpkin near the forbidden forest, and a Gryffindor boy which is considerably active whenever they're having lessons. She took a sit behind them, not wanting to disturb any ambiance present.

Having a look at the professor for the first time, Kim noticed his uniform. It is unlikely and different from the uniforms she knows professors wear. She also noticed the way he looks: he is quite strict but at the same time, tolerating any questions that the students might ask.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyMar Ian 31, 2012 11:28 am

Richard headed towards Greenhouse 1, tired after a long day of school. He wasn't particularly eager to have Herbology class, since he couldn't see anything fascinating about studying a bunch of plants without performing any real magic. However, once inside, he had to admit that the multiple and numerous plants and flowers around the room made a rather interesting and unique atmosphere. Noticing Kim sitting alone behind James and the Gryffindor boy whose name he still hadn't discovered, he approached her and put his bag down under the table. "Hi Kim" he greeted her. "Can I sit next to you?"

After taking his place, he glanced around and noticed the professor, who was silently standing near the door, wearing an unusual green cloak. "He looks pretty strict" he whispered to Kim, making sure that the teacher couldn't hear him. "I also wonder where he has been all this time" he added, as they hadn't had any Herbology lessons from the beginning of the term due to the professor's mysterious absence.
Sus In jos
Robi Seah
Admin
Robi Seah

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Deputy Headmaster,Herbology Professor

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 8:05 am

Professor Robi slowly looks at every single student that entered the greenhouse .Since he was the deputy headmaster ,he checked the uniforms of each of them .He wanted everyone to follow the school rules.He realized that it’s time for him to start his class ,so after twirling his wand in the air ,the doors suddenly closed causing a powerful noise.

He returned back to the working tables and smile in a demonic way .”I want to welcome all of you to your first Herbology Class.As you might know or not ,I am the deputy headmaster of the school too ,so you might take in consideration the consequences that you will suffer if you break any of the school rules during my class”he said after he tried to memorize all the students name written on the list that was placed in front of him on the working table.

“Now that I told you everything that you should know it’s time for us to start the first lesson” he said , intentionally not presenting his name because he wanted the kids to address to him with Professor and not with his name, Robert. “For the first lessons I prepared some muggle plants with magical proprieties. All of you take a look at the white “Flowers” in front of you .It’s called Almond flower,but when they will bloom they will become what muggle call nuts.So in the non magical world, they are mainly used as a food product ,but they have no idea how many magical proprieties this tree hides.We used the almond especially for money spells.It is said that in the past some people used to climb the tree before different wars because they thought this will assure their success” he continued his lessons while his dark black eyes were watching every single move of each students. It was probably the first time when students could see the professor cracking a smile.

“In the same time the old wands used almond wood ,because the tree is associated with air.Now it’s time for a question ,each correct answer values 10 points .I want you all to try your best and answer to this .Name any other plants with magical proprieties and describe it a bit”he said while waiting for the students to answer to his question.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Kim immediately raised her hand, knowing that there is an answer in her head. She easily memorized some muggle plants with magical properties since she knows some of them. Seeing her hand, Professor Seah nodded to her, indicating that his attention is on Kim. "Beech, professor. Like the almond, it's wood is also used in making wands."
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm

James had never had an extensive knowledge about plants. While living in the non magical community, he just didn't pay enough attention to them, and since this was their first Herbology lesson, he knew even less about their magical properties. However, fortunately, hearing the question instantly made him remember his last Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson, during which Professor Umbranox had mentioned a plant which had some fascinating abilities. Raising his hand, he waited for Kim to finish giving her answer. "The Mandrake, professor." he affirmed with an uncertain voice despite being sure that what he was saying was correct. "It can be used to make a potion which has the ability to awaken someone who has been petrifed."
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Keith was quite impressed with how fast Kim had answered the question, meanwhile Keith was clueless in the subject. But he was more than willing to change that. He looked at the Professor, waiting for his response to Kim's answer.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 4:52 am

Not being really passionate about Herbology, Richard never bothered to learn about the magical abilities of plants. Therefore, when the professor asked them about the ones they knew, he just sat back and waited for the others to answer. Fortunately, Kim seemed to be quite skilled in the subject, since she immediately raised her hand as soon as the teacher finished announcing them the question.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1   Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1 Empty

Sus In jos

Herbology Class I-Greenhouse 1
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Herbology Class Rules
» Registering at Herbology Class
» Registering at Transfiguration Class
» Registering at Charms Class
» Potions Class Registration

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum