Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker Gryffi10
305 Points
Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker Untitl11
297 Points
Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker Ravenc10
145 Points
Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker Empty
MesajSubiect: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyJoi Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am

Keith walked into Zonko's Joke Shop. He had been looking for a job, but specifically a job he would enjoy. Zonko's had always been his favorite shop at Hogsmeade, and now was his chance to get a job there. He eagerly searched for another employee. "Hi! I'm Keith Parker, I'd like to get a job here are Zonko's." He said, smiling. The employee looked at him and immediately began firing one question after another. Keith answered with no problem. The employee smiled, "You can start now, if you like." He said with a wink. Keith's eyes widened as he began to realize that he had gotten the job. Keith smiled to himself, and began helping the customers around him.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 2:06 am

Kim and Richard walked out of Honeydukes, a bag of sweets of all imaginable colours in their hands. The snow had stopped and there were dozens of people roaming around Hogsmeade's High Street. "Oh, you should definitely try one of these" he suggested, handing her a pack of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. "They're just sweets of various flavours." he explained under her interrogative look. "Believe me, there are some really fascinating flavours in there." he added, trying to refrain from bursting into laugh while she was taking one of the beans.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Kim took a black bean from the bag. Though hesitating the taste of it since it is a bit off-colored, she carefully put it in her mouth and bite it into smaller pieces. "This is actually good. Taste like, uhm.." she thought for a minute. After five seconds, she knew what to say. "Watermelon. Never tasted that fruit since I arrived here." She took another one, a red colored bean. Satisfied with the first, Kim didn't hesitate about it anymore. But then, when the bean touched her mouth, she immediately spitted it out, took some snow and let her tongue feel some refreshment. "That one tastes like a pee. You got me there," she said, seeing Richard laughing about it.

Richard, then, lead the way into a joke shop, which is kind of famous among the students, and Peeves. With her amazement, she saw all of the things that can produce magic in a humorous way. Suddenly, a guy approached them and asked, "How can I help you?" Kim turned around and saw the Gryffindor guy attending the same classes as she is. Surprised that a student like him have a job, her answer took a little bit longer than it should. "Hi. Were just looking around. I don't think if you remember but were in almost the same class everyday. I'm Kim." She raised her hand, offering a hand-shake gesture.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyJoi Feb 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Keith looked at her for a second, he immediately recognized her. He smiled. "Yeah, I remember you. I'm Keith." He replied. "So, have you found anything interesting in the shop yet?" Keith asked her.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm

"Actually, I don't know anything on this shop. Would you, uhm, like give us a tour?" Kim asked, totally curious why this shop is a big hit in the castle.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Richard impatiently awaited for Kim to take a munch on the bean. He stared at her faced, expecting to see an expression of disgust. "This is actually good. Taste like, uhm... Watermelon. Never tasted that fruit since I arrived here." she declared after several moments. "Oh..." he replied, visibly disappointed. However, as she was taking another sweet from the pack, his hopes rose again. As soon as it touched her tongue, she spat the bean out, and he couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. "That one tastes like a pee. You got me there" she said after having thoroughly cleaned her mouth with some snow. "I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be so bad." he replied, still amused. "Tough I did get a vomit flavoured one once." he admitted, still disgusted at the memory of its taste.

"Hey look, here's Zonko's Joke Shop, the store I was telling you about." Richard exclaimed after they had walked for some time through High Street. They entered the shop and started looking around. A large variety of jokes and tricks were lined up on the shelves, going from Dungbombs to Hiccough Sweets. "How can I help you?" he suddenly heard. Turning around, he found himself facing the Gryffindor who was also in their class. "Hi. Were just looking around. I don't think if you remember but were in almost the same class everyday. I'm Kim." Richard's housemate said to the boy. Richard contented himself with nodding to their classmate and muttering his name. He then remained silent, while Kim was asking the boy, who was as they had just found out named Keith, for a tour of the store.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyVin Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm

"Nice to meet you, Richard." Keith said to him, grinning. He turned back to Kim. "Not at all! This is one of the most popular shops in Hogmeade, it's where most of the third years come when they first get the chance." He explained.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 4:34 am

"What tricks and jokes are the most popular?" Richard asked, curious, while Keith was showing them one of the shelves.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 4:50 am

"Dungbombs seem to be the most popular joke item sold. The fifth years get a kick out of them." Keith replied. He looked around the shop, everyone else seemed to be caught up in other joke items one the shelves surrounding them.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Hearing what is the most popular item, Kim took one dungbomb and read some text on the box. Magical stinkbomb that gives off a putrid odor. "I think this is why some halls in the third floor smells like a dead rat," she said, putting back the item in its shelf.

She went to another shelf where she found some boxes labeled 'Chinese Fortune Sticks'. Curious, she took again one of them and read the writings on the bottom part of the box. Wooden Sticks that informs one's fortune! Oldest divination method in the world. "This one is interesting. How much would is this one?" Kim asked Keith, who is still giving them some kind of a tour.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

"Those? They cost about 10 Galleons per package. There are 20 in each." Keith explained, noticing how interested she seemed to be in the product.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptySam Feb 11, 2012 4:41 pm

"Great. I'll buy one box, please." After some time, Keith arrived with the chinese fortune sticks and handed it over to her. Kim gave 10 to Richard, having him experience the item.
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 2:07 am

"Feel free to check out any of the other joke items, there are tons." Keith said to both Kim and Richard, grinning.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyMar Feb 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Richard thanked Kim as she handed him ten of the Chinese Fortune Sticks she had just bought. They both continued wandering around the shop, searching for other interesting jokes and tricks. Some ten minutes later, they came back to the counter, Richard holding in his hand a pack of Hiccough Sweets and a Nose-Biting Teacup, both of which he intended to use to play a prank on some of his fellow students. After paying for the items, they decided it was time to continue their visit of the village. "See you at Hogwarts" Richard said to Keith as he was opening the door of the store. Once outside, he turned towards Kim. "Where would you like to go now? Maybe we could go grab a Butterbear at the Three Broomsticks?" he suggested.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker EmptyMier Feb 15, 2012 12:51 pm

"Butterbeer would be excellent for this kind of season," Kim answered, thinking how the butterbeer tastes like. "Would you take the lead again?"
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker   Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker Empty

Sus In jos

Zonko's Employee Introduction - Keith Parker
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Keith Parker
» [Absence] - Keith Parker
» Match Day 1 - Keith Parker v Anna Garland
» Lesson 1 introduction: Potions: Ageing potion

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogsmeade Village :: Zonko's Joke Shop-