Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
The best view of Hogwarts Gryffi10
305 Points
The best view of Hogwarts Untitl11
297 Points
The best view of Hogwarts Ravenc10
145 Points
The best view of Hogwarts Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

The best view of Hogwarts

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

The best view of Hogwarts Empty
MesajSubiect: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 9:23 am

Though quidditch was fun, Adair missed being on a broom for no other purpose than to fly and feel the wind blowing in her copper hair. One Saturday in November, the sun shone so strongly onto Adair’s back as she sat in the Gryffindor Common Room, trying to study, that the desire to fly took hold of her and would not let go. So Adair closed her book, put on her jacket and scarf, and headed down to the quidditch pitch.

As she walked across the grounds, the wind stirred the crimson leaves at Adair’s feet. ‘What a perfect day for a broomride’ Adair thought.

She stood in the middle of the field for a peaceful moment before mounting her broom and kicking off. She rose higher and higher as she glided in circles around the pitch.

She finally reached an altitude where the students mingling on the grounds looked like no more than black dots. ‘Hogwarts doesn’t look so intimidating from up here’ she thought. The majestic castle, that had looked so intimidating when Adair first arrived, now looked like a peaceful fortress. And the Whomping Willow, which Adair had thought of as a vicious monster to be avoided at all costs, now reminded her of a restless toddler, punching at the wind with its fists.

She let the feeling of being suspended in the air linger for just a little longer before plummeting back to the field.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyVin Noi 18, 2011 11:32 am

Richard woke up, covered in cold sweat, after having a bad dream. He didn't remember it precisely, only that his father was telling him to run and hide from something. Trying to chase these thoughts from his mind, he got up and quickly put on his school robe. While trying to figure out what he wanted to do next, he noticed his broom, a Cleansweep Five he had bought on Diagon Alley at the beginning of the year, laying against the wall. He realized that he missed flying, and as it always had the ability to keep his mind from other things, he decided to stop by the Quidditch pitch for a ride.

Taking his broom, he rapidly climbed down the stairs leading to the Common Room. It was still empty, which didn't surprise him, as it was Saturday, and the others were probably still sleeping, taking advantage of a well-earned weekend after hard days of work. After silently making his way to the Great Hall and swiftly having breakfast next to several other early risers, he headed towards the pitch, impatient to feel the freedom that flying inspired him. Despite the fact that winter was near, it was a sunny and quite warm day.

Entering the field, he advanced to its center. However, at the moment he mounted his broom, he heard a noise coming from above. Looking towards the skies, he noticed he wasn't alone, as a girl was rapidly approaching. She softly landed several feet from him. What immediately struck him was her long hair, nearly as red as the crest on her robe. "Solid skills" he said to her, "for a Gryffindor, I mean" he added with a grin.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptySam Noi 19, 2011 10:07 am

Adair was still exhilarated from her ride as she came out of her steep decline, landing on the grass where an unknown Slytherin boy now stood, his emerald robes billowing in the wind.

She dismounted her broom and then paused for a second to recover her breath, expelling the icy autumn air from her lungs in huffs. Then she glanced over at the boy, who stood looking at her. She tried to read him, but his face was devoid of facial expression other than his examining eyes.

“Solid skills,” he said. “for a Gryffindor, I mean.” Then he grinned, and his face became so much warmer and less formidable that Adair let her shoulders relax, for they had been hunched with intimidation.

“Um..” Adair tried to think of some clever retort to his remark, something a normal girl with adequate social graces might say, but Adair was by no means normal, so instead, every word sputtered out as it reached the tip of her tongue, and she stood there awkwardly blushing and fidgety, for what seemed to be an eternity, before stammering out a response.

“Wannarace?” she finally asked, looking up at him hesitantly. She hoped desperately that her gawkiness was not as apparent as it felt.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 2:29 am

"Wannarace?" the girl stammered. Surprised, Richard noticed that she had blushed and obviously was quite ill at ease. He certainly didn't expect that, especially from a Gryffindor. "Sure, I could use some practice." he replied. He looked around, and after a brief pause, pursued: "The first who gets to these goal hoops, then to the ones of the other side of the field", he turned around to show them to the girl, "and back here wins. All right?"

Richard took off as fast as he could. Usually he would slowly cruise through the air, enjoying the wind blowing against his face, by this time he was entirely focused on winning the race. He hated losing, even in insignificant friendly competitions such as this one. And losing to Storm Lupus during his first match in the Duelling Club only made this desire more fierce. At midway to the first goal hoops, Richard swiftly glanced behind him to see his opponent's progress. Seeing that she was very close, he turned his look back to the target and tried to accelerate.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 2:10 pm

“The first who gets to these goal hoops, then to the ones on the other side of the field and back here wins,” the boy said, motioning towards the goal posts as he spoke, “All right?”

Adair nodded, and attempted to smirk at him intimidatingly before mounting her broom. She looked at him, and then they both took off as fast as they could. She figured she was well ahead of him as she rounded the first goal posts, but when she looked over, she saw that he was right beside her. His shoulders were tensed and his brow was furrowed in determination. Clearly, he was taking this race quite seriously. ‘Slytherin pride,’ Adair thought. ‘Figures.’

Although she would love an opportunity to beat this guy and prove herself as a quidditch player, she was mostly just glad that he was willing to race her, and hadn’t laughed her question off, thinking she was a freak.

Adair was now approaching the second set of hoops, the wind almost slapping her in the face she was flying so fast. She looped around the goal posts, and angled her broom downward toward the middle of the field, coming out right on the boys’ tail. They were plunging toward the earth at dangerous speeds, and Adair realized that she didn’t have enough control to pull her broom out of its steep angle. She collided with the ground, tumbling a few feet with her broom still in her hands. She finally came to rest on her back, her arms splayed out beside her. Then she let out a loud, guttural laugh.

When she caught her breath, she looked over at the Slytherin boy with a goofy smile. “So I won, right?”
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 11:47 pm

William had his bed close to the window in his common room. From that window he had beautiful view of the quidditich pitch. He woke up that morning feeling well rested and was ready to go down to breakfast. He stood up, stretched, and started to dress in his robes when his eyes caught something trough a window. He saw scarlet point (what he imagined was a girl) driving around quidditich pitch. Immediately he was attracted to idea of flying to freshen up this morning. He finished dressing up, went to his wardrobe and grabbed his broom.

As he wend down in the common room he found it empty, that was not strange these days since there was not that many students in Hogwarts. Rumor has it that dark wizards that attacked us few years ago are making something new, but no one from Bill's family wanted to talk to Bill about it, after all Bill was still only elever years old and he, in the eyes of parents, was too young to worry about such things. Bill hated that way of thinking and was ready to show them otherwise. As he was lost in his mind he noticed that he was already near the main gate. He opened it and saw that it was beautiful sunny morning, it was good for flying. As he looked towards the quidditich pitch he saw a small green dot (what he imagined was a Slytherin boy) entering the pitch. Excellant another student for him to meet.

Bill rushed towards the quidditich pitch as he did not wanted for those two to wander away without him meeting them. Bill was social person and he always look for more company and always was glad to meet new people. Bill went on towards the pitch, and now he had better look after the two persons in the air. He saw that he was right there was a boy and a girl. And it seemed that they were racing. It seemed for a moment that Slytherin boy was winning, but than the Gryffindor girl stormed down towards the ground and beat this Slytherin boy. But there was a loud bang similar to the one when person drove into ground at high speed. Bill rushed towards the entrence and saw Gryffindor girl lying down on the ground catching her breath.

As Bill approached over to her she started laughing hard and Bill thought that she was OK. He heard her asking Slytherin boy who was still in the air “So I won, right?”, Bill approached the two and said. "Are you alright that was hard fall?" Bill asked girl, "Hello my name is William Macgonagall, but everyone calles me Bill, what are your names? This is beautiful day for flying?" Bill asked both Boy and Girl.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyJoi Noi 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Although he was leading at the beginning of the race, Richard quickly realized that the Gryffindor girl was a very skilled flyer, as they were side by side when passing by the first goal posts. Their position remain the same for the better part of the race, despite Richard's desperate attempts to take the lead even by slightly pushing her aside. After rounding the second goal posts, they were still at the same level, dashing towards the center of the field. Richard felt tears running down his cheeks because of the speed. Blinking a few times to improve his vision, he cursed himself for not bringing his Quidditch goggles.

They were approaching the target, but his opponent still wasn't slowing down. Richard did the same, knowing that he would otherwise lose the race. 'What is wrong with her, we're going to crash' he thought, glancing at the girl as the ground was closer and closer. However, when they reached the point after which he knew he couldn't stop in time, he instantly braked. He just had the time to hear his opponent collide with the ground, when he landed pretty hardly, staying on his feet nevertheless. He glanced at the girl, who was lying on the grass, several feet from him. Concerned, he approached to see if she was fine. She suddenly looked over at him and said, laughing: “So I won, right?”. His face immediately hardened, as he was frustrated to lose yet another duel against a Gryffindor. "Well, if you consider almost killing yourself a victory...". He stopped, noticing that a boy was approaching.

"Hello my name is William Macgonagall, but everyone calles me Bill, what are your names? This is beautiful day for flying?" he said cheerfully. "Ah, William Macgonagall" he replied, emphasizing his last name. "Such a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you, especially about your flying expertise. You are the Seeker on Gryffindor's Quidditch Team, if I'm not mistaken?" he replied with a smile.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 10:51 am

"Well, if you consider almost killing yourself a victory..." the Slytherin boy said, looking legitimately disappointed, but his sentence trailed off as he looked behind her.

Adair turned and saw that another Gryffindor boy had arrived in the midst of their race.

"Hello my name is William Macgonagall, but everyone calles me Bill, what are your names? This is beautiful day for flying?" he gushed.

"I'm Adair Malfoy," she said, smiling, and shook his hand. As excited as Adair was to meet someone from Gryffindor, this boy seemed a bit too enthusiastic for her taste.

The Slytherin boy seemed to be familiar with him, and began interrogating him about quidditch. "Youa re the seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team, if I'm not mistaken?" he asked Bill.

"Oh, yes, that's where I recognized you from - Quidditch Tryouts" Adair said, looking at Bill. Then she turned towards the Slytherin. "Wait - you didn't say your name."
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: The best view of Hogwarts   The best view of Hogwarts Empty

Sus In jos

The best view of Hogwarts
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Moving In, first night in Hogwarts
» Bummer, first Hogwarts experience Infirmary