Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Just an ordinary day Gryffi10
305 Points
Just an ordinary day Untitl11
297 Points
Just an ordinary day Ravenc10
145 Points
Just an ordinary day Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Just an ordinary day

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

Just an ordinary day Empty
MesajSubiect: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 7:03 am

Tarik was walking near the lake, it was a sunny day and he liked walking around Hogwarts grounds on these days. He watched the calm lake and smell its smells, he liked the smell of water, he saw The Giant Squid coming over to him. He liked this creature much, he loved playing with it. Tarik came into water and began tickling its tentacles, Squid liked that much, and it seemed to remember him, nice to see that there was one creature that remembered him.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day EmptyJoi Sept 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Kim was sitting under a large tree beside the lake, doing her assignment for the Defense Against the Dark Arts. She saw a man went by the lake, observing everything around it. Much later, the giant squid appeared and the man played with it. Kim was so curious about what she saw. This was the first time Kim saw something like this. She was curious enough to talk to the man she saw.

She got up, rolled her parchment and fixed her things inside her bag. She walked pass by another large tree until she was near by the lake.

"Sorry to interrupt you, sir, but what exactly is that?", Kim said to the guy while pointing at the squid. "Are you some kind of friends? Well, I don't know much about Hogwarts so I think it is okay for you to think that I am a weird student,".
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 2:31 am

Tarik heard as someone speaks in the back, he turned his head and saw Kim Frey talking to him. Sorry to interrupt you, sir, but what exactly is that?", Kim said to the guy while pointing at the squid. "Are you some kind of friends? Well, I don't know much about Hogwarts so I think it is okay for you to think that I am a weird student,".

"Hi miss Frey, do not worry about interrupting me, and I do not think you are weird student. This is Hogwarts Giant Squid, it is friendly creature living in our lake. There is a legend that this is animagus form of Godric Gryffindor, but I do not think that is so. Yes two of us are friends, we go back long way. Since my second year of Hogwarts where I saw people trying to do something awful to the squid and I repelled them. Actually this squid is very friendly it never attack students. Why don't you join me, it likes when we tickle its tentacles." Tarik said to Kim
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day EmptyVin Sept 23, 2011 3:43 am

"Godric Gryffindor huh?" she said while thinking what kind of a person Gryffindor is.

"Actually this squid is very friendly it never attack students. Why don't you join me, it likes when we tickle its tentacles." Tarik said to Kim

Kim tried to touch the giant squid's tentacles with her trembling hand. As soon as the squid felt that someone's tickling him, it reacted in a way Kim knows that it enjoyed it so much.

"Yes, it's kinda friendly," Kim agreed to Professor Tarik.

"Sir," Kim was still touching the squid, "do you think Slytherin is a bad house? I mean I'm not saying I don't like where the sorting hat put me. I really do love being part of it but isn't it true that many dark wizards came from my house? It's really nothing personal sir, I'm just curious about it," Kim asked the professor.

Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned
Tarik Terzic

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 5:10 am

Tarik watched as Kim started to play with the Giant Squid, as she did that she said: "Sir do you think Slytherin is a bad house? I mean I'm not saying I don't like where the sorting hat put me. I really do love being part of it but isn't it true that many dark wizards came from my house? It's really nothing personal sir, I'm just curious about it,"

Tarik took himself a second to answer to this and than he said. "Listen Kim it is true that Slytherin house over the years breed many bad witches and wizards, but on the other hand it produced one of the people responsible for overthrow of Lord Voldemort. Also if you look at the profile of the Slytherin house, it is mostly ambition and will to be the best, and those qualities are not bad. Also your house will effect you in a way you allow it to effect you, if you stay normal and do not start to think you yourself are a bigger than anyone else than it is no trouble that you are Slytherin, it is true that most Slytherins over the years have fallen under that spell, but if you stay strong than people will see you for who you really are and not which house are you in." Tarik told Kim in hope he calmed her down.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day EmptySam Sept 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Kim was still thinking about all that Professor Tarik told her. That was the first time Kim ever shared her feelings about her house to someone and she knew she was never wrong picking her professor in charms and in transfiguration.

"Well, it really bothers me sometimes. I'm glad I asked you about it professor." Kim said to him.

She removed her hand from the giant squid's tentacles and tried to wave it in the air to let it dry. She looked at the blue sky, still thinking some interesting things about her house that she should be proud off. The clock tower caught her attention as it rang loudly indicating that classes will start.

"Oh crap, I forgot I still have classes!" Kim said in a concerned voice. "Sorry sir but I really need to go. I hope professor Umbranox won't be mad at me for being late." She started running off back to the castle.

"Professor Tarik, thank you so much! You removed all my worries away. See you around, sir!" Kim shouted as she entered the castle.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Just an ordinary day   Just an ordinary day Empty

Sus In jos

Just an ordinary day
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Mergi direct la: