Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Buying or Creating your Outfit Gryffi10
305 Points
Buying or Creating your Outfit Untitl11
297 Points
Buying or Creating your Outfit Ravenc10
145 Points
Buying or Creating your Outfit Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Buying or Creating your Outfit

In jos 
+18
Jasmine Lior
Leslie Diamond
Storm Lupus
Ajna Skita
Eliza Parkinson
Lilly Rose
Richard Adlard
Mobius Muggletum
Scarly22
William Bill Macgonagall
Layla Chaisson
Kim Frey
Elisabetta Domenici
David Suarez
Lyra O'Reilly
James Riddle
Demelza Fernandes
Hogsmead Vendor
22 participanți
AutorMesaj
Hogsmead Vendor

Hogsmead Vendor

My Character
Galleons: Unknown
House:
Activity: Hogsmeade Vendor

Buying or Creating your Outfit Empty
MesajSubiect: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyJoi Feb 24, 2011 6:23 am

Buying or creating your custom Outfit

This is the right place to buy or create your custom outfit .Before applying for getting one please check the Available List to see what you can buy and the price list.

Please do not create a new topic for this. Just reply in this thread. If everything is ok, and you have enough galleons one of the staff will add the item in your trunk and take the money needed. Below you have the form that you MUST use. If you are buying more than one item, you can put everything in the same form, you don't need to write a form for each one.

Buying an Outfit

Cod:
Your Name:
Outfit Type:
Your Budget:
Price of the article(s):
Today’s Date:

Creating a Custom Outfit

You want to create your own robe, cloak or hat? Then please fill this form. The price of your creation will depend on its characteristics, such as the material or the special features. Please note that the Outfit you make is likely to cost a lot more than the articles sold at the shop. Therefore, make sure that you have a sufficient budget before creating one.

Cod:
Your Name:
Outfit Type (show picture):
Material:
Special Features:
Color:
Your Budget:
Today’s Date:
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyDum Aug 28, 2011 12:13 am

Your name: Demelza Fernandes

Outfit Type: Three sets of plain work robes (black), one plain pointed hat (black) for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings.) And please add Name Tags

Your budget: 27 Galleons

Price of the article(s): 25 galleons but I do not know if mane tags cost.

Todays Date: 28 August 2011

Added
Three sets of plain work robes (black), one plain pointed hat (black) for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) have been added to your trunk, along with the name tags (which are free) and 25 galleons have been deduced from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyDum Aug 28, 2011 12:14 am

*name tags
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 12:51 am

Your Name: James Riddle
Outfit Type: Three sets of black robes, one black pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Your Budget: 70 galleons
Price of the article(s): 25 galleons
Today’s Date: 30/08/2011

Added
Three sets of plain work robes (black), one plain pointed hat (black) for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) have been added to your trunk, along with the name tags (which are free) and 25 galleons have been deduced from your bank account.
Sus In jos
Lyra O'Reilly

Lyra O'Reilly

My Character
Galleons: 85
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 1:56 am

Your Name: Lyra O'Reilly
Outfit Type:Three sets of black robes, one black pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Your Budget: 85 Galleons
Price of the article(s): 25 Galleons
Today’s Date: 30/08/11

Added
Sus In jos
David Suarez

David Suarez

My Character
Galleons: 55
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff-Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 4:43 am

Your Name: David Suarez
Outfit Type: Three sets of plain work robes (black), one plain pointed hat (black) for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings.) And please add Name Tags
Your Budget: 60
Price of the article(s): 25
Today’s Date: 30 – 08 – 11

Added

Sus In jos
Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici

My Character
Galleons: 105
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw -Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Your Name: Elisabetta Domenici
Outfit Type: 3 black robes, 1 pair of dragon hide gloves, 1 pointed hat, 1 black winter cloak
Your Budget:100 Galleons
Today’s Date: 8-30-11

Added
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyJoi Sept 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Your Name: Kim Frey
Outfit Type:Three sets of black robes, one black pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Your Budget: 55 Galleons
Today’s Date: 09-09-11

Added
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Layla Chaisson

Layla Chaisson

My Character
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyMar Sept 13, 2011 6:13 am

Your Name: Layla Chaisson
Your Budget: 60 Galleons
Today’s Date: 09-13-11

Added
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyJoi Sept 15, 2011 8:08 am

Your Name: William Macgonagall
Outfit Type: Three sets of black robes, one black pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Today’s Date: 15/09/2011

Added
Sus In jos
Scarly22

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyDum Sept 18, 2011 5:29 am

Your Name:Scarly22

Outfit Type:Three sets of black robes, one pointed hat(black),one protective gloves(dragon hide), one winter
cloak(black ,with silver fastenings)

Your Budget:50 galleons

Price of the article(s):25 galleons

Today’s Date:18/9/11

Added
Sus In jos
Mobius Muggletum

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptySam Oct 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Your Name: Mobius Muggletum

Outfit Type: Three sets of black robes, one pointed hat(black), one pair of protective gloves(dragon hide), one winter
cloak (black ,with silver fastenings)

Your Budget: 100 galleons

Today’s Date:09/10/11

Added
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptySam Oct 15, 2011 3:02 am

Your Name: Richard Adlard
Your Budget: 40 galleons
Today’s Date: 30/08/2011

Added
Sus In jos
Lilly Rose

Lilly Rose

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyDum Oct 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Your Name: Lilly Rose
Today’s Date: Oct. 16, 2011

Added
Sus In jos
Eliza Parkinson

My Character
Galleons: 70
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyLun Oct 17, 2011 4:52 am

Your Name: Eliza Parkinson
Outfit Type: Three sets of black robes, one black pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) with name tags.
Your Budget: 30 galleons
Today’s Date: Oct. 17, 2011

Added
Sus In jos
Ajna Skita

Ajna Skita

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptySam Oct 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Your Name: Ajna Skita
Outfit Type: Three sets of black robes, one black pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide), one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) with name tags.
Your Budget: 100 galleons
Today’s Date: 23/10/2011

Added
Sus In jos
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyDum Oct 23, 2011 12:53 am

Your Name: Storm Lupus
Outfit Type: Year 1 (All of the articles)
Your Budget: 75
Today’s Date: October, 23, 2011

Added
Sus In jos
Leslie Diamond

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyVin Noi 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Your Name:Leslie Diamond
Outfit Type:Three sets of black robes, one plain pointed hat (black) for day wear, one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide) one winter cloak- (black, with silver fastenings) with name tags
Your Budget:85 galleons
Price of the article(s):25 galleons
Today’s Date:November 26th

Added
Sus In jos
Jasmine Lior

Jasmine Lior

My Character
Galleons: 60
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyJoi Dec 01, 2011 8:27 am

Your Name: Jasmine Lior
Outfit Type: Three sets of plain work robes, one plain pointed hat for day wear, one pair of protective gloves, one winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) and name tags.
Your Budget: 80
Today’s Date: Dec 1, 2011

Added
Sus In jos
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyMier Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Your Name: Keith Parker
Your Budget: 35 Galleons
Today’s Date: Dec. 7, 2011

Added
Sus In jos
Kevin Bridges

Kevin Bridges

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptySam Dec 10, 2011 1:13 am

Your Name: Kevin Bridges
Your Budget: 70 Galleons
Today’s Date: December 10

Added
Sus In jos
Hugo Bludge

Hugo Bludge

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptySam Dec 10, 2011 2:42 am

Your Name: Hugo Bludge
Your Budget: 70 Galleons
Today’s Date: 10th December

Added
Sus In jos
Anna Garland

Anna Garland

My Character
Galleons: 81
House:
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I, Ollivanders Wand Shop Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit EmptyDum Feb 05, 2012 8:54 am

Your Name: Anna Garland
Your Budget: 27 galleons
Today’s Date: 5/02/2012

Added
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Buying or Creating your Outfit   Buying or Creating your Outfit Empty

Sus In jos

Buying or Creating your Outfit
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Buying or Creating Your Wand
» Buying your Owl
» Buying your Pet
» Buying your Cauldron
» Buying your first wand

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: England :: Diagon Alley :: Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions-
Mergi direct la: