Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Atherol Snape Gryffi10
305 Points
Atherol Snape Untitl11
297 Points
Atherol Snape Ravenc10
145 Points
Atherol Snape Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Atherol Snape

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Vizitator

Atherol Snape Empty
MesajSubiect: Atherol Snape   Atherol Snape EmptyJoi Dec 15, 2011 10:51 am

GENERAL INFORMATION

[i][b]Character name:Atherol Snape
[i][b]Gender:Male
[i][b]Birthday:December 27th
[i][b]Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11):11

[i][b]Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood):Pure-Blood
[i][b]Ethnicity/nationality:Caucasian, British
[i][b]Place of birth/residence:United Kingdom

BACKGROUND

[i][b]Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):He is the son of Severus Snape and Narcissa Malfoy. He has lived with his aunt for all of his life, she is a practitioner of dark arts, she is tall, very smart, long black hair.
[i][b]Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):From the moment he was born he has been raised as a wizard, a practitioner of the dark arts. He has always been reminded of the great things that his father did, and also what he did wrong. He was sent to a private school and did very well. In his spare time he loved to read about spells, potions, dark arts, ancient runes, charms and history of magic. When he was 10 he had an incident at school, he set fire to a classroom that was not in use. No one ever found out it was him. When he received his acceptance letter to Hogwarts he became very excited and his aunt was very excited as well.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

[i][b]Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):He has black hair, green eyes, no glasses, long fingers, skinny.
[i][b]Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each): His strengths are being smart, logical, fearless and ruthless. His weaknesses are being impatient. His traits are being very loyal and willing to do anything for his closest friends. His flaws are being too touchy sometimes. His interests are the dark arts and potion making. He loves making potions. He hates being kept waiting.

[i][b]Boggart (your character's greatest fear):Death
[i][b]Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish):To be the most powerful wizard of all time
[i][b]Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes):Phoenix
[i][b]Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive):Fire, spearmint, liquorice.

[i][b]Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):No additional info.
[i][b]How you found the forum:Google
[i][b]Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want: Defence against the dark arts class begins. Atherol walks in. Professor Treagate asks if anyone can demonstrate the disarming spell. Atherol stands up and casts a perfect disarming spell. Professor Treagate asks if he has cast one before. Atherol says no but says he has read about it. Treagate asks if he can cast the stunning spell. Atherol casts a perfect stunning spell. Treagate awards 100 points to Slytherin.
Sus In jos

Atherol Snape
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application :: Accepted Characters-
Mergi direct la: