Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Astronomy Lesson I Gryffi10
305 Points
Astronomy Lesson I Untitl11
297 Points
Astronomy Lesson I Ravenc10
145 Points
Astronomy Lesson I Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Astronomy Lesson I

In jos 
+2
Kim Frey
Geo Juarez
6 participanți
AutorMesaj
Geo Juarez

Geo Juarez

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult, Astronomy Professor, Head of Gryffindor House

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Professor Geo was excited today, This would be his first time teaching Astronomy at Hogwarts. Thus, this might just be their first astronomy lesson, ever. He cleared his throat and sat down at his desk, he had at least a few minutes before they arrived, he was writing down some notes and drinking from a cup of steaming coffee, which he always seemed to be doing for some reason. He grinned at himself, the room looked quite nice. He checked the clock again. 'Should be any minute now' Professor Geo thought.

The voices appeared behind the door. he stood up and waved his wand, the door creaked open. "Welcome students, take a seat" he smiled, watching as they piled in, he sat down on his desk. "I am Professor Geo and I am going to teach you astronomy" he exclaimed. "Right, today we aren't going to do much" he smiled, "We are just going to have a little introduction to astronomy, so you all know what's going on" he added. "So who knows what astronomy is?" he asked.

"While you're in this class, we will be learning about constellations, planetary migration, accretion, faculae, cosmic rays" he rambled "Oh yes that's a bit to advanced. But! You will be learning basics, about planets, galaxies, stars, all that fun stuff" he smiled. "Not to mention you will get cookies and cakes somewhere in the year, for some reason that always pops up, haha" he smiled. "I would just like you to do this little thing for me, so I can get to know you better" he grinned. He organized the textbooks on his desk and retreated back into his office, after passing around the small sheets.

Please this this out:

Cod:
Name:
House:
What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?:
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyDum Dec 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Kim went to the Astrology class eagerly, having to see her former Potions Professor, Professor Geo Juarez. She waited for the door to open while thinking of what to expect in this new opened subject. Suddenly, the door burst open, indicating that the class will start as soon as they are already inside.

She sat down on the right side if the professor's table and looked around in amusement. She saw the usual drink her professor likes, the cup of steaming coffee. After sometime, he began with his very first lesson in Astronomy.

The professor said some introductions about the subject and some things about the stars Kim hadn't heard before. Then, Professor Juarez asked all of them, "So, who knows what Astronomy is?" Kim immediately raised her hand, excited about reciting again in class.

He, then, gave each of them a piece of paper with something in it, for them to fill out.
Name:
House:
What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?:

Kim put out her quill and began writing the answers from the questions.
Name: Kim Frey
House: Slytherin
Are you looking forward to Astronomy?: Yes
What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?: Everything that is outside this Earth (It is a planet where it is said, that we are living. Muggles named it themselves) especially some facts I haven't learned before about stars and galaxies.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 6:44 am

Storm entered the classroom, while listening to the professors somewhat akward intruduction, noticing that Kim was already there. He was handed a piece of paper, and filled it.
Name: Storm J Lupus
House: Gryffindor
What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?: The Universe
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 7:54 am

James entered the classroom and took a seat in the third row. Since he had liked the first potions lesson with professor Geo, he was glad to hear that the teacher was back after mysteriously disappearing, and hoped that the Astronomy classes would be as interesting.
When all the students had arrived, professor Geo started by giving them a general introduction to his subject. He then handed out sheets of paper, one for every pupil. Name, House, Age James read. Taking his quill, he dipped it into ink and wrote: James Riddle, Ravenclaw, 11.
He glanced at the next question: Are you looking forward to Astronomy?. He immediately answered: Of course. Astronomy is a fascinating and important subject, as it allows us to discover the secrets of the universe and helps us understand that we are only a tiny dot in its vastness. Astronomy being maybe the only subject at Hogwarts that was could be also studied in the Muggle world, James had had the opportunity to learn some things about it through books he had read, and found it truly intriguing. The last question was: What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?. After a moment of reflection, he leaned back over his sheet and wrote: "All the secrets of the universe are interesting, but I would particularly like to learn about how our planet was created, as well as how our galaxy works."
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 11:44 am

Richard was surprised when he heard that the first astronomy lesson would be held in a regular classroom. He had heard from his father that this class usually took place at night, on top of the Astronomy Tower, and had actually been looking forward to experiencing that. Assuming that maybe the first lesson may be just an introduction and therefore wouldn't need any real observation of the skies, he headed towards the indicated room. Despite the fact that he usually preferred more practical classes like Defence Against the Dark Arts where you had the opportunity to perform various spells at every lesson, he was kind of curious to find out what would Astronomy look like.

Upon entering the classroom, he sat at his regular place next to Kim, and after cheerfully greeting her, he listened to what Professor Geo had to say. Having missed the teacher's first lesson, this was the first time that Richard was seeing the kind and friendly Professor Geo. After a brief description of the subject, he asked them to fill out a sheet that would allow him to get to know them better. After he finished answering the questions, Richard's paper looked like this:

Name: Richard Adlard
House: Slytherin
What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?: Galaxies, stars, black holes, and the possibility of the existence of life forms on other planets.

After briefly glancing at Kim's table to see what she wrote, he turned his attention back to the teacher, waiting for him to come and collect the sheets.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Richard Adlard in Mar Dec 06, 2011 2:26 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Geo Juarez

Geo Juarez

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult, Astronomy Professor, Head of Gryffindor House

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Professor Geo noticed how Kim Fray was the first one to arrive. "5 points for Slytherin" he said. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Professor Geo, your new astronomy professor. I use to teach potions before, but... That's a long story. I'm the head of Gryffindor".

He looked around the room and noticed there were not so many students yet. "We will be starting this class now" he said. He looked around and realize Kim was raising her hand, he pointed at her and said "Hello Kim, Hope you can answer this question What is astronomy?".

"Hello Storm Lupus glad you can make it". He said to one of his students. He then pointed at James who was sitting in one of the back rows and said to him, "James Riddle, how are you? Long time no see". He then walked over to where Richard Adlard was seated. "Your father is indeed right, my astronomy lessons are held only at night, but since this is our first lesson. My idea is for us to get to know us first".
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptyLun Dec 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Kim immediately dropped her hand down at the time Professor Juarez called her name. She cleared her throat and began answering his question. "Astronomy is the study of celestial objects such as stars, planets, comets, nebulae, star cluster, galaxies and more. It focuses on almost everything that is outside this world, which is Earth," she paused, trying to recall some more. "And it is also concerned on the evolution, formation, motion and development of the Universe."

Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Keith Parker

Keith Parker

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I EmptySam Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Keith walked into the classroom, he heard Professor Juarez began to explain everything to them. He then saw a piece of parchment out on the table and reached for it. He pulled out a quill and began to fill it out:

Name: Keith Parker
House: Gryffindor
What do you want to learn in your Astronomy lessons?: Just about everything there is to know about Astronomy.

He looked around at everyone else, before putting down his quill and walking up to Proffer Juarez to give him his sheet of parchment.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Astronomy Lesson I Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Astronomy Lesson I   Astronomy Lesson I Empty

Sus In jos

Astronomy Lesson I
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogwarts Classes :: Astronomy-
Mergi direct la: