Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
adult character description Gryffi10
305 Points
adult character description Untitl11
297 Points
adult character description Ravenc10
145 Points
adult character description Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

adult character description

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Nikkita Carter

Nikkita Carter

My Character
Galleons: 50
House:
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, Potions Club Head, Bookmaker, History of Magic Professor

adult character description Empty
MesajSubiect: adult character description   adult character description EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 1:35 am

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Nikkita Peters

Birthday: 18th September 1991

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood): half-blood
Ethnicity/nationality: British

Place of birth/residence: England, London

Education (what school did you character go to): st elizabeths junior school, Hogwarts

Former House (if you went to Hogwarts): Gryffindor

What job are you planning to get?(please just type a “ - “ if you are not sure yet): " - "

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short): My mother used to go to hogwarts before she died after Voldemort killed her and my father lives in godric's hollow. My mother died when i was 10. I used to live with my father in Godric's hollow but now i am old enough to get a job.

Personal history (what happened to your character until her current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated): i went to st elizabeth's junior boarding school but i didn't like it there. I stayed there until my 11th birthday when i found out that i got accepted to hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry. i studied charms, herbology, history of magic, muggle studies, magical creatures and defence against the dark arts. then i lived in godrics hollow until now.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing): Brown long hair, Pale face, Usual uniform.

Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each) Interests= music, magic (of course), horse- riding, loves= magic, hates= he who shall not be named

Boggart (your character's greatest fear): He who shall not be named

Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish): to become a pure blood

Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes): Dog

Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive): flowers and perfume

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character): nothing else

How you found the forum: I found it because my friend told me about it

Role-play example (at least 100 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want. Nikkita walked into her new shop and realized that it was empty. The only items in there were bottles, feathers, robes that were missing the crests, the crests and wands. She decided she must get to work straight away. Slowly she took out her wand and waved it. Suddenly stalls and shelves appeared. There was a box for holding money in and there was a room to stitch the robes and perfect all of the items for sale. There was also a luxury house for her to stay in upstairs. She went to the bits and bobs room (the place to perfect the shop items.) and looked around. There was a sewing kit and a workplace. She sat on the small wooden stool and started sewing. She got 59 crests sewn on robes by the time her first customer came. It was Kim. She asked for a robe with the slytherin crest sewn on to it. As Kim lest Nikkita decided to finish the last robe and then get on with making 200 pots of ink out of special ink berries. She started making the ink pots and got 100 of them done to put into storage. She then started placing the quills into the pots. She had 400 so she had some spares that she could sell as quills on their own. Then she started repairing and updating the old, broken wands. With a wave of her wand she fixed the wands. She was then ready to open.

Thank you for Applying
Your application has been accepted and your character was registered as an adult. You can now apply for a Job, for instance become a professor. Don't forget to read the Adult Guide & the Adult Rules Book.
Sus In jos

adult character description
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Favourite Character
» Jessica A. Clavet's character submission.
» Character Application Scorpius Felton
» Adult Character Application Form
» Dominique Bordeaux Character Profile

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application :: Accepted Characters-
Mergi direct la: