Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Job Application for Storm Lupus Gryffi10
305 Points
Job Application for Storm Lupus Untitl11
297 Points
Job Application for Storm Lupus Ravenc10
145 Points
Job Application for Storm Lupus Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Job Application for Storm Lupus

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

Job Application for Storm Lupus Empty
MesajSubiect: Job Application for Storm Lupus   Job Application for Storm Lupus EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 8:40 am

Your Name: Storm Lupus

Your Character Age: 11

Jobs you are applying for: Dervish & Banges

Any experience in this field: Somewhat, I am good with magical instruments.

Why you have chose this job: I think I can handle it, there was no avalible job at Zonkos.

How active you are on the forum?: Very active.

Why do you think you deserve this job?: Will almost always deliver 100%

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words): A customer came in the shop. Storm became really nervous, since this was his first customer. It was a little boy with his mother, it seemed.
"Who is responsible around here?", the mother said with a sharp voice.
"Me" alomst peeped Storm.
"Right - Exacly what is the use of a sneakoscope? My son would like one".
"A sneakoscope? Well, its this little thing right here," said Storm holding the little egg-shaped toy up. "When it detects dark or if someone is up to something or doing something bad or untrustworthy, this thing will whistle. Its just a couple of galleons". Storm was confident, or perhaps relieved, that the woman had asked about a sneakoscope, which Storm knew a lot about.
"Very well. I'll have one".
The woman bought the Sneakoscope and went out of the store.
©2011 Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do Not Copy

Thank you for Applying -Accepted
You were registered as a worker at Dervish & Banges. You can start your job by creating a thread at the shop. Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Sus In jos

Job Application for Storm Lupus
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [Application] Kim Frey
» Professor Application
» [Application] - Other Jobs
» [Application] - Other Jobs
» Application

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum