Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Lesson Two - Pagina 2 Gryffi10
305 Points
Lesson Two - Pagina 2 Untitl11
297 Points
Lesson Two - Pagina 2 Ravenc10
145 Points
Lesson Two - Pagina 2 Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Lesson Two

In jos 
+4
Kim Frey
James Riddle
Demelza Fernandes
Ambrosius Umbranox
8 participanți
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
AutorMesaj
Kim Frey

Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Lesson Two - Pagina 2 Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Kim watched as the two guys successfully did the practical task. She is a bit confident about this one. Panic won't be a problem, for her father always keeps her on full alert. As for the spells, she knew that she already mastered them all, at least.

"Professor, I'm ready," she said. Professor Umbranox nodded and she walked from the back of the room to the middle part of it. Holding a grip on her wand, she focused on everything that is going to happen. Professor Umbranox freed the Gytrash out of its cage and it began running towards its target, which is me. I raised my wand, pointing at the dog and muttered the spell. "Lumos!" A light appeared on her wand, letting the Gytrash flee, back to its cage. Relieved, she turned her attention to the plant.

Kim let the Devil's Snare wrap its vines in her arm. This plant, even though young, seems to know what it needs to do. Focusing again, Kim raised her wand and said "Lumos Solem!". The plant quickly removed its vines from me and went back to its pot.

The third task is to fight her House Ghost, the Blood Baron. She remembered her first day at Hogwarts. On her way to the Slytherin's common room, she saw the Bloody Baron walking or floating towards her. She thought that the ghost doesn't like her already, so she was a bit scared. But then, the ghost just went through her. She realized that he was just about to have a conversation with Nearly Headless Nick, who was just behind her. She knows that this ghost won't harm her, at least, in her head.

She quickly put her wand on ready, pointing it at him. "Lumos Maxima!" Surprisingly, nothing happened. Now, she felt a bit panic. She don't know what is wrong with what she is doing. The Bloody Baron is coming nearer and nearer but she still doesn't know what to do. Walking backwards, Kim tripped on one of the chairs and fell down on the floor. Her Slytherin pin was broken and it slided on her side. Of course, the S shape! How can I totally forgot that? She went back to her feet, realizing that the Bloody Baron was closer than ever, raised her wand while forming an S shape and casted the spell. "LUMOS MAXIMA!" The bright, ball of light grew from the tip of her wand. She saw the Bloody Baron was surprised by it, and tried to float backwards. She then, heard a voice from her head. If you can, try to send the ball of light towards him before he gets to you. "Well, after what happened, I think it is worth a try", she muttered to herself. She raised again her lighted wand and threw the light to the ghost.

The light floated to Bloody Baron's direction, letting him float faster back to the table. After sometime, the light went off. Kim looked at the ghost's face. He looked somewhat irritated and seems to regret what he is doing right now.

Satisfied, Kim went back to her place, waiting for another student to try.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Storm Lupus

Storm Lupus

My Character
Galleons: 115
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I, Dervish & Banges Worker

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 EmptySam Noi 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Storm ate the chocolate and was really happy that he had actually gotten Gryffindor 10 points.
"Thank you, Professor. My name is Storm Lupus".
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 1:06 am

James was watching his classmates complete the task from the back of the room. It really didn't seem easy, and James started getting more and more nervous as he knew his turn was closer. After Kim had finished, since apparently no one else was eager to go, he decided to step up. The sooner I start, the sooner it will be over, he thought while walking to the middle of the room.

However, he almost immediately regretted his decision. As he was standing there, waiting for the Gytrash to be unleashed, he felt a cold sweat on his spine and tried to breath profoundly in order to calm down. As soon as the specter charged, he was so afraid he wanted to flee, but his legs just wouldn't listen. Without really knowing what he was doing, he reflexively pointed his wand at the animal and pronounced "Lumos". The light was just powerful enough to ward off the ghost. James sighed with relief as he was approaching the professor's desk.

However, terror quickly took over again. Hesitantly moving his hand closer to the Devil's Snare, he felt one of its vines grabbing it immediately after he touched the plant. The tendril rapidly moved up his arm, and James could clearly imagine in his head how horrible it would be to have his whole body squeezed by the creature. Starting to panic, he opened his mouth to pronounce the incantation, but no sound came out. He had more and more trouble breathing, as the vines had already reached his shoulder. Without thinking, he released his wand and tried to tear them away with his right hand, but it only seemed to make things worse.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 1:34 am

It was then Kim Frey's turn. After completing the first two task flawlessly, she had some issues with the third, but after realizing she had forgot the required wand movement, she succeeded in defeating the Baron. "Good work, miss Frey. Another 10 points for Slytherin." he congratulated her after handing her a chocolate bar. "As you have just witnessed, when a spell doesn't work, you always have to be able to figure out why you failed and consequently correct that mistake." he added addressing the class. "Who would like to go next?"

James Riddle stepped up and walked to the middle of the room to take the challenge. Despite being visibly scared, he accomplished the first part. However, when moving on to dealing with the Devil's Snare, something was obviously wrong. Ambrosius first decided to let his student try to deal with his fear himself, but when he saw him throw his wand, he knew he had to react. Approaching the desk, he point his wand at the boy's arm and calmly uttered "Lumos Solem". The plant instantly let go. "Are you alright?" he inquired, as the boy was visibly shaken. "Eat this and go sit down and try to calm down" he advised him, giving him two chocolate bars. After making sure that his student was fine, he came back to the back of the classroom and added: "Who's next?"
Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 1:52 am

Suddenly, James felt a warm light on his arm, and a moment later, he was free of the plant's hold. Heavily breathing, he nodded in respond to the professor's question, took the chocolate and headed back to join the other students, looking at the ground, his legs shaking. He sat down and started eating, feeling slightly better at each bite. However, that couldn't take away his shame and anger about failing the task.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 EmptySam Noi 12, 2011 5:37 am

Ambrosius glanced at his watch and realized that there were only two minutes remaining until the end of the class. "Unfortunately, we don't have any more time for today. You have all performed quite well, and I expect you to keep up the good work in the next lessons. We have finished working on the Wand Lighting Spell in all its versions, so if you have any questions about that subject, now is the time to ask them".

He waited a moment to see if anyone had any questions, and then pursued: "From next time, we will be working on the Knock-back Jinx. I therefore want you to read the chapter about this spell in the Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1), and to write 6 inches of parchment on the subject: Is the Knock-back jinx the most effective weapon when defending against the Dark Arts?. You can use elements from the book to help you, but please don't stick to them, bring something personal to this task. However, I'm only asking you to read and write about the spell, do not try to perform it, we will do that in class during our next lesson". Arriving at his desk, he stopped walking and faced the students: "That is all for today. I will see you at our next lesson."
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Lesson Two   Lesson Two - Pagina 2 Empty

Sus In jos

Lesson Two
Sus 
Pagina 2 din 2Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
 Subiecte similare
-
» Lesson Four
» Lesson One