Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Gryffi10
305 Points
[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Untitl11
297 Points
[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Ravenc10
145 Points
[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox Empty
MesajSubiect: [Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox   [Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox EmptyMier Sept 14, 2011 11:50 am

Your Full Name: Ambrosius Umbranox

Year when you graduated at Hogwarts: 2005

House you want to be responsible for: Ravenclaw

Why do you want to become Head of House?: Being a Ravenclaw while a student at Hogwarts, I wish to guide the new generation of Ravenclaws towards success and to show them the importance of discipline, as well as to help them in times of need.

Have you applied for any professions yet?: Not yet.

Role Playing Example(around 150 words ;situation= You being Head of House)

Ambrosius was sitting in his office, reading a passage of The Standard Book of Spells in order to prepare his next lesson, when he suddenly heard someone knock on the door. "Come in." he said, raising his head from the book. A few moments later, the caretaker entered, pushing two students in front of him, a boy and a girl. They were approximately fourteen or fifteen and, judging by the crest on their robes they were in Ravenclaw. “I caught these two hiding in the Trophy Room while they should be at Charms.” announced the caretaker, with a satisfactory grin, as the two students were lowering their heads, visibly afraid but embarrassed above all. “Thank you for bringing them to me” Ambrosius answered calmly, “I’ll take it from here”. After a second of hesitation, the caretaker left the room, resigned. Professor Umbranox turned his attention to the culprits: “Do you have anything to say that would justify your absence from Charms class?”. Seeing that they were remaining silent, he pursued, with a tone clearly showing his disappointment. “I have known you for quite a long time, and I have to say that I really didn’t except this from you. What you do during your free time is your business, but I will not tolerate skipping classes. Is that understood?” he asked, looking them in the eyes. Even if he didn’t raise his voice at all, the two students seemed to be quite shaken: the girl was staring at the floor, and the boy had a clear expression of guilt on his face. “Yes, Professor” they answered. “Because of your actions, 40 points will be taken from our House and you are both expected in my office on Friday evening at 8 for detention. Now hurry to Charms, and make sure this is the last time that something like this happens.”

Application accepted. You are now Head of Ravenclaw House.
Sus In jos

[Head of House App] - Ambrosius Umbranox
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [Professors App] - Ambrosius Umbranox
» Adult Application - Ambrosius Umbranox
» [Head of House App] - Geo Juarez
» Head of House Application
» Head of House Application

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum