Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
Application Gryffi10
305 Points
Application Untitl11
297 Points
Application Ravenc10
145 Points
Application Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Application

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Demelza Fernandes

Demelza Fernandes

My Character
Galleons: 110
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

Application Empty
MesajSubiect: Application   Application EmptyMier Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Your Name: Demelza Fernandes

Your Character Age: 11 ( 1st year of Hogwarts )

Jobs you are applying for: Three broomsticks Inn.

Any experience in this field: Nope.

Why you have chose this job: I would meet new people and probably make friends and I like that Inn.

How active you are on the forum?: Very Active.

Why do you think you deserve this job?: I deserve it because I like the job and I am determined.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):

We welcome new people everyday in this inn, and today was no exception. I was standing against the wall when I heard someone calling me,"Hey! You over there! Come!" I went and and welcomed the old lady with my usual greeting words," Good evening. How can I help you?" The old Lady looked at me and said," Well, I would like a room in here."
" Yes Madam." I waved my wand and found my little book and quick quote quill right beside me. " Your orders?" I said.
" A big, 1st class room with a big bed and room service of the best."
" Yes, that will cost 10 galleons." She handed me the money from a overfilled, small pouch. " I wonder where an old woman like her would get that much money,' I wondered silently. I guided her to one of the best rooms we had. It was warm, clean, and cosy. I always wanted to live in a room like that. "Thank you," she said. "Anytime madam! If you need anything just ask for Demelza." I walked away and returned to my former position (standing against the wall.) Some of our daily ( or not ) customers are very strange and eerie. While others are very sweet and kind. I remember that on my first day working here I saw the weirdest, most wonderful customers. They were a group made of six people. Three women and three men. They performed the most elaborate, marvellous magic I had ever seen in my life! Now lets come back to the present. The bar was full of people I know so I sat down a little bit and started talking, and before I knew it, it was the end of my shift and I found myself walking to the Hogsmeade station waiting for a train to take me to my beloved home, Hogwarts.

Sus In jos
James Riddle
Banned
Banned
James Riddle

My Character
Galleons: 0
House:
Activity: Banned

Application Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Application   Application EmptyJoi Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am

Thank you for Applying -Accepted
You were registered as the Three Broomsticks Innkeeper.You can start your work by creating a thread and role playing at the Inn. Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Sus In jos

Application
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Professor Application
» [Application] - Other Jobs
» [Application] - Other Jobs
» Job Application for Storm Lupus
» Graphic application

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum