Hogwarts Magic Realm
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
First Day at Madam Puddifoot's Gryffi10
305 Points
First Day at Madam Puddifoot's Untitl11
297 Points
First Day at Madam Puddifoot's Ravenc10
145 Points
First Day at Madam Puddifoot's Huffle10
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

First Day at Madam Puddifoot's

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I , Puddifoot's Tea Shop Employee

First Day at Madam Puddifoot's Empty
MesajSubiect: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyVin Apr 15, 2011 10:33 am

Adair Malfoy skipped down the road from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade Village for her first shift of the semester at Madam Puddifoot's tea shop. Envisioning the bustling magical village of her parents' recollection, she was disappointed to find the village mostly vacant. As she walked down the high road, she noticed that many stood empty, and found the others so devoid of customers they weren't any more reassuring. She sighed, how the patrons of its heyday would feel if they saw it now.
'Maybe it'll pick up after Hogwarts picks up' she thought to herself reassuringly. She kept her gaze to the cobblestones beneath her feet as she let her thoughts wander.
Adair found Madam Puddifoot's on a street off shooting from the main road and halted in front of it.
It was tucked between two vacant shops. Pastel pink paint was peeling off the trim of the windows, which held a layer of grime. A sign above the door said in faded letters "Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Est. 1832" and had an illustration of a tea pot.
She approached the door, which held a valence of dusty lacy curtains, and opened it.
A bell rang.
"Ah!" a woman's voice exclaimed in an astonished tone as Adair jumped with shock.
She looked around for where the voice came from. She saw no one. The dark shop was completely empty. Adair's heart thumped loudly in her chest.
"Hello?" she asked in panicked tone.
"Over here, dear!" the voice said again, coming from the back wall. She inched towards the wall, but saw no figures lurking in the shadows.
Then she saw it. A woman in a portrait on the back wall was waving at her.
"You startled me!" The woman said. She was a short plump woman with a bun of black hair and a motherly face. Adair saw under her portrait the name "Madam Puddifoot".
'So this is the original owner' she thought, and laughed inwardly for being afraid
"You startled me, too!" she said.
"I suspect you're the girl who wants to work here, then, dearie?" she said.
"Yes," Adair smiled. "What should I get started on?"

All afternoon, Adair followed Madam Puddifoot's instructions, talking with the portrait while she worked. She cleaned the windows, swept the floors, dusted the shelves, and set the tables with lacy napkins and china sugar bowls. As she readied the shop for customers, she heard stories about the Hogsmeade and Madam Puddifoot's of old. She yearned to see the shop return to its former glory. But for now, Madam Puddifoot's tea shop was open for business.
Sus In jos
Carlos Linton

Carlos Linton

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult; Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Carlos walked through the shop door with power and walked over to any empty table. He looked at the tabe which had a crumb left on it and gave a small sigh, Carlos often thought he was better than others, he sat and waited, he was unsure if she should wait to be served or go to the counter. It was the first time he had been in here, he never used to like tea but since he started his new role in the ministry he grew to love it... He watched the young girl as she was working and wasn't sure if she had noticed him.

Carlos gave a slight cough as he pulled a newspaper and wallet out his bag. He hated waiting for anything , he was the least impatient person you'll meet, but was trying to better himself as he was a Ministry Head now. He looked down at his paper while looking up on occasion to cough at the girl. Eventually he groaned "Excuse me!" in a low tone.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Adair was bustling around Madam Puddifoot's, laying out doilies, china ware, and tea cozies. Though Madam Puddifoot's hadn't gotten any customers since it had opened recently, Adair was enjoying the company of Madam PUddifoot and making improvements to the tea shop. The transformation it had made since Adair found it dusty and empty was quite amazing.

"Excuse me!" a male voice said, startling Adair suddenly from her thoughts. She turned around and saw a man sitting at one of the tables. He had his newspaper and his wallet out, and had clearly been sitting there for a while.

"Oh! I'm terribly, sorry, sir!" Adair gushed, rushing over to the table, and pulling out her notepad. "I didn't see you there. I'm Adair and I'll be serving you. The tea specials today are The 'Swedish Snorcack Black Tea and a Nogtaiil NIgiri Tea. We also have Madam Puddifoot's Favorite Tea Scones. What can I get you?" Adair spoke her rehearsed lines, but she feared that they came across as unnaturally disjointed and awkward.
Sus In jos
Carlos Linton

Carlos Linton

My Character
Galleons:
House:
Activity: Adult; Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Carlos looked at the girl up and down and gave a slight frown. " Just a black tea and a scone" He said in a sharp voice. He openned up his wallet and took out money for the girl and placed it on the table. He took his new briefcase out of the plastic bag while the girl got his tea.He had got a new briefcase while passing through Hogsmeade, He was on his way to Hogwarts on Ministry business, It wasn't often Minstry Officals were seen in Hogsmeade. He pointed his wand at the tag and it began to write on it "Carlos Linton, Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, The Ministry of Magic." He placed the briefcase on the table.

Carlos watched the girl as she was making the tea. He looked out the window, watching people pass the shop. He gave a sich and picked up his paper again and began to read. He wasn't a fan of Hogsmeade , he had managed to avoid the place since he was a Hogwarts student.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyMier Noi 23, 2011 4:35 am

Adair took the man's order and then went back to the kitchen to prepare it, closing the door behind her. She leaned against it and let out a sigh. The man's impatience and coldness frustrated her. 'What am I doing wrong?' she thought. This was not how she envisioned her first customer experience.

Then she heard Madame Puddifoot's portrait whisper to her. 'It's okay, dearie.' she said in her soothing, maternal voice. 'Not everything is going to go exactly perfect, and you don't have any control over that. Just worry about doing your job and the rest will come in time.' Adair imagined that if Madame Puddifoot had not been inside a picture frame, she would be patting her shoulder.

Adair sighed. 'You're right. I can't take it personally.' Then she set about preparing his food. She set one of the scones she had made that morning on a china plate with a doily and powdered sugar and then boiled water to brew. When everything was ready, she placed it all on a silver tray and took it it out to the customer's table.

"Will that be everything, sir? Let me know if I can get you anything else." Adair plastered a smile on her face.

Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Galleons: 135
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyVin Noi 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Ambrosius walked out of the Hogsmeade branch of Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment and tidily put the set of glass phials he had just bought in his bag. Before heading back to the Castle, he decided to stop by Madam Puddifoot's for a cup of tea, as he had heard that the place recently reopened and was run by a Hogwarts student.

The tea shop was deserted, apart from a man sitting alone at one of the tables and a young girl, who was just laying a silver plate on it, next to the man's briefcase. "Good afternoon" Ambrosius said and walked to a table not far from there. He sat down and silently waited for the shopkeeper to finish with her first customer so that he could order. He didn't recognize her. For an unknown reason, she obviously hadn't attended any of his two first Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyDum Noi 27, 2011 9:56 am

Adair returned from the Kitchen to find another customer seated at a table. She stopped in her tracks. It was Professor Umbranox, her Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Only, she hadn't actually gone to any of his lessons yet, as she'd been gone from school. She bit her lip. Should she just feign innocence and hope he hadn't noticed her absence? Or should she provide an explanation?

She approached him and smiled nervously. "Hello there. I'm Adair and I'll be serving you. Can I get your order? Would you like to know what the specials are today?" she gushed. Her fingers fidgeted as they traced the ruffled edges of her floral apron.
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyMar Noi 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Ambrosius was looking out the window as he noticed the shopkeeper approaching. "Hello there. I'm Adair and I'll be serving you. Can I get your order? Would you like to know what the specials are today?" she announced. Looking at her, he noticed she was uncomfortable, biting her lip. "Good afternoon, miss. I would like to know what the specials are." he replied with his usual calm voice. "And I would also love to know why a first-year student would miss the first two Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons." he inquired, more curious than accusing.
Sus In jos
Adair Tilden Malfoy

Adair Tilden Malfoy

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyMar Noi 29, 2011 3:58 pm

"Well," Adair smiled and bent her head down, tracing her lip with her finger. "The specials are The 'Swedish Snorcack Black Tea, The Nogtail Nigiri tea, and Madame Puddifoot's favorite tea scones."
"And as for my missing your class, my parents had to take me out of school temporarily for some familial problems. My apologies."
She looked up, meeting Professor Umbranox's gaze. She hoped that her explanation would be satisfactory. She didn't want to be thought of as fickle and unreliable, but she also preferred not to delve into unpleasant personal stories.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Adair Tilden Malfoy in Vin Dec 02, 2011 11:24 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Ambrosius Umbranox

Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's EmptyMier Noi 30, 2011 2:08 pm

"Very well. I hope I'll have the pleasure to see you at my next lesson then." he replied. "And I would like to order a cup of Nogtail Tea as well as a tea scone, please." As the girl was joining the Kitchen to prepare the beverage, Ambrosius gazed at the man who was sitting not far from him. "So tell me, Mister Linton, what business has the Ministry this far from London?"
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: First Day at Madam Puddifoot's   First Day at Madam Puddifoot's Empty

Sus In jos

First Day at Madam Puddifoot's
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» [Application]Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Hogsmeade Village :: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop-
Mergi direct la: